Gran Turismo 7 overtakes Elden Ring to take pole position | UK Boxed Charts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHen I say I have this guy's number, I have his number   Down to a tee.   LOL he's lost every single point he's made tonight.

Look at these butthurt bastards.   Entering their THIRD DAY of butthurt     Poor lemij ran off after he thought he found an out.   Too bad he forgot the part whe

too bad there isn't a UK chart that measures people waiting for last year's EA games to become full available on GamePass

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

5th best selling GT :mj: 

And he's bragging that the PS5 version was able to outsell PS4.... barely.. LOL :mickey: 

5th best selling GT will still outsell Flopza and Halo combined seeing as how GT Sport alone has outsold all the Flopza games combined released in the last decade and this is tracking ahead of it.

:cruise: Did Flopza Mororflop or Halo Midfinite even chart?

Edited by FIREPOWER

remember when Lemij said that Forza had outsold Gran Turismo, and it was either Voidler or Quad Damage came in and posted the actual GT website and completely embarassed Lemij.

And then Lemij tried to laugh his way through it.

So yeah, it wouldn't be the first time he failed at numbers.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

5th best selling GT will still outsell Flopza and Halo combined seeing as how GT Sport alone has outsold all the Flopza games combined released in the last decade and this is tracking ahead of it.

:cruise: Did Flopza Mororflop or Halo Midfinite even chart?

5th best GT.... behind GT5 Prologue :rofl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

remember when Lemij said that Forza had outsold Gran Turismo, and it was either Voidler or Quad Damage came in and posted the actual GT website and completely embarassed Lemij.

I also remember when he said Miles Morales was a flop and it was raping Halo Infinite in last month’s NPD despite being a 2020 game.

The retard is always wrong :hest:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

5th best GT.... behind GT5 Prologue :rofl: 

GT Prologue was immensely successful and outsold Halo and Flopza combined tho’. What’s your point here :pavarotti:

:mjgrin: You admitting GT7 is more successful than Gaylo and Flopza? 

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, and he got easily owned because they stopped posting sales numbers since 2019 :rofl: 

Easily as owned as FAILPOWER here :rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yeah, and he got easily owned because they stopped posting sales numbers since 2019 

So............Gran Turismo numbers as of 2019 have outsold Forza.

:lawl:I swear, there's something about Gran Turismo that makes Lemij suddenly really stupid with numbers:lawl:

• dead 1
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

GT Prologue was immensely successful outsold Halo and Flopza combined tho’. What’s your point here :pavarotti:?

That GT7 sold less than Prologue... idiot.. that's the point :rofl:

And more people have played Forza Horizon 5 in 4 months, than played GTS in 4 years :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I also remember when he said Miles Morales was a flop and it was raping Halo Infinite in last month’s NPD despite being a 2020 game.

The retard is always wrong :hest:

Oh, and he specifically said that the PS5 versions of ALL OF THESE games would not be the majority of copies sold.

He was immediately wrong like within a couple of week of the PS5 launch.:tom:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

:lawl:I swear, there's something about Gran Turismo that makes Lemij suddenly really stupid with numbers:lawl:

No, because we were talking about GTS vs Forza Horizon 5. LOL

More players in 4 months than 4+ years of GTS :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

GT is his trigger game. Mention GT and the retard goes into a full blown meltdown :freeman:

The knowledge that one GT game outsells an entire generation of Flopza games combined is too much for him :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, because we were talking about GTS vs Forza Horizon 5

he is now having reading comprehension problems.

No.............you responded to MY POST.

Therefore, we are talking about GT lifetime sales beating Forza.........therefore making you wrong.

You, like an imbecile, thought that responding with "those numbers go up to 2019" is somehow going to prevent GT sales from still beating Forza sales.

It didn't.

And once you realized your error, you now tried to rope MY POST into the other argument that you're losing.:tom:

And the best part is that you're going to double-down on your stupidity even though I have you in checkmate. LOL

• dead 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

GT is his trigger game. Mention GT and the retard goes into a full blown meltdown :freeman:

The knowledge that one GT game outsells and entire generation of Flopza games combined is too much for him :mroff:

LMAO one GT game IS an generation of GT games :rofl: 

Sub 90 meta trash...  GT5 Prologue sold more JFC :rofls: 

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

This definitely appears to be the case.

I didn't know that Lemij was the 426st car in Gran Turismo 7.

Talk about the REAL driving simulator:bena:This one goes from Zero-to-Bitch in 4.2 seconds, flat.

• dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he is now having reading comprehension problems.

No.............you responded to MY POST.

Therefore, we are talking about GT lifetime sales beating Forza.........therefore making you wrong.

You, like an imbecile, thought that responding with "those numbers go up to 2019" is somehow going to prevent GT sales from still beating Forza sales.

It didn't.

And once you realized your error, you now tried to rope MY POST into the other argument that you're losing.:tom:

And the best part is that you're going to double-down on your stupidity even though I have you in checkmate. LOL

Nope.  LOL you're the one trying to strawman here... Jerry 101 :rofl: 

GT ain't reporting numbers no mo... only players.  And Forza WHOOPIN DAT ASS BOI :trump:

More players in 4 months played FH5, vs GTS in 4+ years :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nope.  LOL you're the one trying to strawman here...

No. I simply listed a basic, and true, story.

There is no strawman.

Don't get angry because of something that you did, and other people remembered how stupid you looked.

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO one GT game IS an generation of GT games :rofl: 

Sub 90 meta trash...  GT5 Prologue sold more JFC :rofls: 

Was that supposed to be a comeback?

Do you realize you just selfowned hard and admitted MS is milking Flopza games :hest:?

All that milkage and all it takes is one GT game to make people forget Flopza exists :mroff:

C96A3848-5354-4262-A70C-3A4917CF51BA.jpeg

E266F57D-CD64-459C-B91D-3DE5ACDF3E45.jpeg

0C64A6B5-6323-4B4F-BD30-725BE9A72A85.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Was that supposed to be a comeback?

Do you realize you just selfowned hard and admitted MS is milking Flopza games :hest:?

All that milkage and all it takes is one GT game to make people forget Flopza exists :mroff:

C96A3848-5354-4262-A70C-3A4917CF51BA.jpeg

E266F57D-CD64-459C-B91D-3DE5ACDF3E45.jpeg

0C64A6B5-6323-4B4F-BD30-725BE9A72A85.jpeg

You’re gonna play GT7 for the next 6 years? :mj: