Gran Turismo 7 overtakes Elden Ring to take pole position | UK Boxed Charts

13 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He’s doubling down on his failure :sabu:

Jesus, what an imbecile. Most people would have run away in shame after embarrassing themselves with simple elementary school Math like he did but not this fucking moron.

Instead he’s still typing essays of bullshit numbers he pulled from his ass and still trying to come up with logic with his pre-elementary school math “logic”   :mickeyj:

The whole math for your example is totally wrong because your sales split is wrong you fucking retard. You’re pulling numbers from your ass because we don’t even know what the sales split between digital and physical was for GT Sport.

:rawf:You can’t just pull numbers from your ass and start doing mental gymnastics like a retard. To do the calculations your retarded ass is trying to do in this thread we would have to know the original physical/digital sales split for GTS originally and then compare them to the digital/physical sales split of GT7. In your idiotic “math” here you are making wild assumptions on the sales numbers. Your whole tirade here is fucking retarded like you are, and isn’t based on any given numbers at all.

You can compare percentages based on the numbers given but to do anything more than that is complete stupidity but then again you are a fucking lemshit and this is what you retards do on the daily, so please carry on and continue showing us how much of a retard you are  :hest:

SHOW ME THAT SALES ARE UP 158% you fucking clown.... LOL

The whole point was to show you that you can't make a claim like that if you don't know what the fucking numbers are in the first place :lemming: 

Ok so GT7 had 57% digital sales.

Tell me what is sold :drake: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHen I say I have this guy's number, I have his number   Down to a tee.   LOL he's lost every single point he's made tonight.

Look at these butthurt bastards.   Entering their THIRD DAY of butthurt     Poor lemij ran off after he thought he found an out.   Too bad he forgot the part whe

too bad there isn't a UK chart that measures people waiting for last year's EA games to become full available on GamePass

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

SHOW ME THAT SALES ARE UP 158% you fucking clown.... LOL

Ok so GT7 had 57% digital sales.

Tell me what is sold :drake: 

:aitch: Dat lemshit damage control

I admit I may have gotten ahead of myself and assumed the split between digital and physical on GT Sport was 50/50 when I did that rough calculation but it doesn't mean I'm wrong though since we have never been giving the digital/physical sales split on GT Sport. I may be right or I may be wrong, we will never know. One thing I do know for sure though is that you're a fucking retard that failed elementary school algebra :kaz:

Either way, GT7 outsold GT Sport and you lemshits have been raped :will2:

twtttCapture.JPG.eebad1ab5fb709002f6c5c6c0542a79a.JPG

https://twitter.com/Chris_Dring/status/1501953222159704066?s=20&t=xGfmmUoByKoRKntjQhg6wg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I admit I may have gotten ahead of myself and assumed the split between digital and physical on GT Sport was 50/50 when I did that rough calculation but it doesn't mean I'm wrong though since we have never been giving the digital/physical sales split on GT Sport. I may be right or I may be wrong. One thing I do know for sure though is that you're a fucking retard that failed elementary school algebra :kaz:

https://twitter.com/Chris_Dring/status/1501953222159704066?s=20&t=xGfmmUoByKoRKntjQhg6wg

Fuck off, I made a simple mistake :D  

So it's not 158% higher overall sales. :smugcena:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I admit I may have gotten ahead of myself and assumed the split between digital and physical on GT Sport was 50/50 when I did that rough calculation but it doesn't mean I'm wrong though since we have never been giving the digital/physical sales split on GT Sport. I may be right or I may be wrong, we will never know. One thing I do know for sure though is that you're a fucking retard that failed elementary school algebra :kaz:

twtttCapture.JPG.eebad1ab5fb709002f6c5c6c0542a79a.JPG

But was it like 130% more like you claimed? 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Fuck off, I made a simple mistake :D  

So it's not 158% higher overall sales. :smugcena:

We don't know if it's higher than 158% and we will never know lol since they don't give actual numbers anymore.

Your "simple mistake" was the kind most people stopped making once they graduated middle school :mj:

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

8.0 flop

Forza >>

LOL I doubt you probably play Forza at this point.

Or.........actually, let me take that back, GamePass had nothing for about 4 straight months.

And you have a history of playing a racing game through the entire winter because you don't have jack shit of anything else to play (aka The Crew 2 Winter, LOL)

So it wouldn't surprise me if you poured 400 hours in Forza just to get you to Guardians of the Galaxy finally coming to the rental store.:tom:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

We don't know if it's higher than 158% and we will never know lol since they don't give actual numbers anymore.

Your "simple mistake" was the kind most people stopped making once they graduated middle school :mj:

We do know.... because if it was 158% higher.... that tweet would have screamed it out to the high heavens and it would have beat Elden Ring. :reg: 

Now fuck off clown :juggle: 

Just now, ghostz said:

But was it like 130% more like you claimed? 

Nah, we don't know how much bigger it was but the tweet confirms it was a bigger launch than GT Sport and that's what they intended to tell us with these percentages.

To know exactly how much more we would need either percentage breakdown of GT Sport (which have never been given) or actual raw numbers which are never given nowadays.

It could be 80% or even 158% more based on the digital/physical ratio of GT Sport and we'll never know since the data is insufficient to make any conclusions.

The analyst did make it clear that it outsold GT Sport so wither way that's a good thing for the franchise since GT Sport was already a sales success on it's own selling over 8 million copies in 3 years :mjgrin:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.3ef612bd1e8a4454c30410c6cb46f111.jpg

:aitch: Another lemshit meltdown. We don't know shit other than what's given in the data, anything more is baseless speculation.

The only thing we do know though is that you're a fucking retard who doesn't know that a 100% increase of something means doubling the original amount  :roff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
13 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:aitch: Another lemshit meltdown. We don't know shit other than what's given in the data, anything more is baseless speculation.

This fucking clown continues to own himself:rofl: 

And I know that 100% increase of something is doubling it....  I mistook that it was reported as "increase over" and not "percent of"... dipshit :lemming: 

So in the end, you were REALLY fucking wrong, and I proved to you that it "doesn't work like that"..... and then you threw a hissy fit and want to focus on a small oversight which didn't even change the ultimate outcome....  You being wrong.  :mickey:

FIRERETARDANT :omglol: 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

E30LV_QVUAMop8f.jpg.1cef9e627c790b6993984d98a434ac6f.jpg

:roff: Damn, he's having a full blown meltdown because his retarded lemshit ass was exposed in this thread for not knowing how to do simple elementary school algebra.

If your mistake was a simple mistake like you claim you wouldn't have doubled down on it like you so foolishly did initially in the thread. I had to break it down for your retarded ass multiple times and even @madmaltese chipped in  before you admitted you were wrong and even now you're still pulling numbers from your lemshit ass to "prove" that GT7 sold less than GT Sport :kaz:

:mickeyj: What a fucking imbecile.

Don't be mad your lemshit retard ass can't tell the difference between 158% increase and a 58% increase. At least your retarded ass got schooled in some basic algebra today, that's something good that came out of the whole ordeal for you :rawf:

Edited by FIREPOWER
16 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:roff: Damn, he's having a full blown meltdown because he retarded lemshit ass was exposed in this thread for not knowing how to do simple elementary school algebra.

If your mistake was a simple mistake like you claim you wouldn't have doubled down on it like you so foolishly did initially in the thread. I had to break it down for your retarded ass multiple times and even @madmaltese chipped in  before you admitted you were wrong and even now you're still pulling numbers from your lemshit ass to "prove" that GT7 sold less than GT Sport :kaz:

Don't be mad your lemshit retard ass can't tell the difference between 158% increase and a 58% increase. At least your retarded ass got schooled in some basic algebra today, that's something good that came out of the whole ordeal for you :rawf:

You first claimed that all sales were up 158%.  Wrong. 

then you claimed it was up 130%. Wrong 

now what are you even trying to claim?

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You first claimed that all sales were up 158%.  Wrong. 

then you claimed it was up 130%. Wrong 

now what are you even trying to claim?

Point to me where I claimed it was up 130% you retard, I'm waiting :mjgrin:

This is what I said.....

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

I admit I may have gotten ahead of myself and assumed the split between digital and physical on GT Sport was 50/50 when I did that rough calculation but it doesn't mean I'm wrong though since we have never been giving the digital/physical sales split on GT Sport. 

The original math I came up with assumed the split for GT Sport was 50/50 when I came up with 157% increase for GT7. I corrected myself  when I realized my error in making such an assumption since we don't actually have hard numbers on GT Sport.

:mj:  Where the fuck is your blind retarded lemshit ass getting 130% from?

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:roff: Damn, he's having a full blown meltdown because he retarded lemshit ass was exposed in this thread for not knowing how to do simple elementary school algebra.

^look at this fucking FIRETARD lose his shit :rofl:  

BackTartColt-size_restricted.gif

LOL, dumbass thought GT7 had an increase in sales of over 158% over GTSport :rofls: 

"bubu I was wrong.... but we'll never know just HOW wrong I was" :awww: 

We know EXACTLY how wrong you were, fucking clown.  Which is why you're desperately hung up on a simple mistake... which even when corrected, proves you bitch ass wrong :hehe: 

"I may admit I got ahead of myself" :cry:   bubu I assumed the split was 50/50... when I already knew it was 57% :cries: 

I corrected my mistake when I realized I didn't have the numbers, as Remij said" :tear2: 

JFC :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

😭

Wow, he wrote a whole meltdown essay :hest:

Better to realize my own mistake and own up to it than be the moron that doesn’t know that 100% increase means double the sales.

What a fucking imbecile. On top of that, he had to be told multiple times he was wrong as he was doubling down on his shitty math :freeman: