Wccftech: GTA V Runs Notably Better on PS5 than Xbox Series X, Performance Rough on Xbox Series S (TLHBFR)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised Remijs browser can hold that many bookmarks he must have hundreds by now Just waiting for that day xflop is vindicated. Like whipitgoo waiting on those hypermemorycubes XB1 monster.

You're supposedly not a lemming but you're bookmarking Xbox threads to one day 10 years from now be vindicated about Xbox?... That's lemming behavior all right  

Easily the most useless brick ever made. No exclusives, weaker performance in multiplatform, worse support, worst controller, worse everything.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Mean Frame Rate 59.89fps 59.68fps 57.91fps

Minimum Frame Rate 52fps 44fps 37fps

5th Percentile Frame Rate 60fps 60fps 46fps

1st Percentile Frame Rate 54fps 45fps 38fps

"Cows destroyed" :sass2:

• dead 1
On 2022-03-19 at 10:44 PM, TLHBO said:

Because I've never had to bookmark 500 pages :pavarotti: Because I don't need to do the "just wait :cry: You'll see". You scroll down through hundreds? Or do you have them organized by folder?

Do I have a folder in your library? :tom:

goddayum. so the entire forum knows Fakeboy Lemij's entire routine, by now?

he told me that wasn't the case.:bena:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

goddayum. so the entire forum knows Fakeboy Lemij's entire routine, by now?

he told me that wasn't the case.:bena:

Only the retard thinks that his “technique” isn’t public knowledge by now :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
On 2022-03-20 at 12:04 PM, FIREPOWER said:

:freeman: No, we aren’t celebrating in that sense, we are just laughing at you lemshits and your weak Xbox Series L console. Celebrating the Xbox being a piece of shit isn’t really necessary since we’ve know it was a weak piece of shit for a while now. It’s the fact MS and you lemshits were hyping power long before these consoles launched that’s funny.

MS were the first ones to tout power and Tflops and now 2 years after launch the Xbox is still struggling in multiplats next to the PS5. Every single major  multiplat this year has run worse on Xbox.  You can damage control GTAV all you want but what about Cyberpunk 2077 and Elden Ring?  

It’s very apparent now that the Xbox is simply weaker than PS5 and something is very wrong with the way MS put it together. They clearly lied and the console is nowhere near as powerful as they claimed. You can keep lying to yourself and sipping Phil’s Koolaid but anyone who isn’t a blind lemshit can clearly see that the machine isn’t performing like MS told us it would back in 2020 with their marketing.

In any other industry they would be getting sued by now for false advertising but since gamers are gullible and lemshits are desperate MS continues to get away with this obvious lie about the Series L’s capabilities.

too-long-didnt-read-george-clooney-gif-dr-heckle-funny-wtf-pictures.gif.701003b0540340c0a68dd3319b118504.gif

7 hours ago, lostfool said:

One game and there is barely a difference.  Just accept the truth. Series X is just lies.  

The Series L is a piece of shit and Phil lied. Every week we get a new game struggling on that dogshit console. Phil and MS should be sued for lying about its capabilities.