Biden's supreme court nominee can't define what a woman is, and also gives pedophiles lenient sentences

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

What is a woman? 

I dont have an answer to that. The trans people I know, I identify them by whatever gender they want to claim. I dont know any transmen but I would just refer to them as a man. I honestly dont have time for extended pronouns so I would just say man/woman rather than cis/trans people in my general conversations. I honestly dont care. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I dont have an answer to that. The trans people I know, I identify them by whatever gender they want to claim. I dont know any transmen but I would just refer to them as a man. I honestly dont have time for extended pronouns so I would just say man/woman rather than cis/trans people in my general conversations. I honestly dont care. 

You can call them whatever they want, and they can ask to be called whatever they want. That doesn't make them that thing. I know its being nice and all that but facts are facts and science is science. We cannot change that. Not sure how we made it through tens of thousands of years knowing men and woman are different, but now 2022 its all out the window. 

You can call them whatever they want, and they can ask to be called whatever they want. That doesn't make them that thing. I know its being nice and all that but facts are facts and science is science. We cannot change that. Not sure how we made it through tens of thousands of years knowing men and woman are different, but now 2022 its all out the window. 

You only care because the people who tell you what to think care. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Remember when you posted a video "exposing" the MSM and it lead with how right wing media creates panics, then report on the fall out? Why is every issue you seem to have the exact ones that are hot at the moment? Like you have absolutely no individual thoughts in your head. It's why when you fish you always offer people the conservative or "liberal" options, and them only. No context, no middleground. You're completely activated. 

I care about the truth. Im not into living in other people's imaginations. You on the other hand bend to the fantasy a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man. They are now meaningless words to you because you were told so.  But then it comes back to if man and woman are just constructs why bother identifying as one or the other? This is the mental gymnastics we go through now with redefining or just deleting the meaning or words. Words and language are the foundation of our civilization, it is being corrupted for no reason but for people's feelings.  If you control the way people talk, you control society.  

I care about the truth. Im not into living in other people's imaginations. You on the other hand bend to the fantasy a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man. They are now meaningless words to you because you were told so.  But then it comes back to if man and woman are just constructs why bother identifying as one or the other? This is the mental gymnastics we go through now with redefining or just deleting the meaning or words. Words and language are the foundation of our civilization, it is being corrupted for no reason but for people's feelings.  If you control the way people talk, you control society.  

It feels like mental gymnastics because thinking is hard for you. A man who becomes a woman is a woman in mind and I'm done. When I think of men and women I dont xray their bodies to check their reproductive organs. It doesn't matter in my life or yours. You're just a bitch. 

It feels like mental gymnastics because thinking is hard for you. A man who becomes a woman is a woman in mind and I'm done. When I think of men and women I dont xray their bodies to check their reproductive organs. It doesn't matter in my life or yours. You're just a bitch. 

Ok, so the truth doesn't matter. Got it. 

So men should be able to beat up women in MMA fights? Men should be able to compete with women in any sport? Men should be about to go to women's only gyms.. etc.  As long as you say you are a woman you are a woman. Its just a word, it has no meaning. But then again, why bother if the word has no meaning? Have you asked a woman how they feel about this? Does it not matter? Why do trans rights overrule woman's rights?  Why can't we just have Men, Women, Trans Men, Trans Woman? Seems like a simple solution.  What the fuck did feminists fight for if a man can just claim it if they say they are a woman?  

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Ok, so the truth doesn't matter. Got it. 

So men should be able to beat up women in MMA fights? Men should be able to compete with women in any sport? Men should be about to go to women's only gyms.. etc.  As long as you say you are a woman you are a woman. Its just a word, it has no meaning. But then again, why bother if the word has no meaning? Have you asked a woman how they feel about this? Does it not matter? Why do trans rights overrule woman's rights?  Why can't we just have Men, Women, Trans Men, Trans Woman? Seems like a simple solution.  What the fuck did feminists fight for if a man can just claim it if they say they are a woman?  

I dont know any shitty women that think you do so I dont need to ask them. If a man claims he's a doctor that doesn't make him a doctor. If a man goes to college and law school and passes his bar. He's a lawyer. If he decides to get a sex change, then he's a woman. Not just because he says so. Fuck you and the truth, you're dumb ass post mostly bullshit all of the time. Remember that one time an hour ago when you complained about the problem with democracy (the problem being you didn't agree with the results) then claimed you weren't?

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I dont know any shitty women that think you do so I dont need to ask them. If a man claims he's a doctor that doesn't make him a doctor. If a man goes to college and law school and passes his bar. He's a lawyer. If he decides to get a sex change, then he's a woman. Not just because he says so. Fuck you and the truth, you're dumb ass post mostly bullshit all of the time. Remember that one time an hour ago when you complained about the problem with democracy (the problem being you didn't agree with the results) then claimed you weren't?

A career is not physical and biological attributes.  

35 minutes ago, Cooke said:

A career is not physical and biological attributes.  

57 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You're not into living in other people's imagination?   That's interesting. 

Aren't you a gay man?  Aren't you living in the imagination that it's natural to be gay? 

Isn't society now living with that imagination that it's now natural to be gay and it's accepted. 

You can now live freely as a gay man because everyone else is living within that imagination. 

Gay people fought, were killed and prosecuted for decades for you to be able to live freely as you do now. 

The same arguments you're making now against trans people was the same argument made against gays. 

And here you are as a gay man perpetuating that same narrative. 

Your lack of self awareness is astounding. 

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Biden is not trying to become a Supreme Court justice or a biologist, either.

:kaz:I love how you guys CLEARLY got your questions from a facebook post that is being shared.

I bet that gotcha question KILLED on your auntie's timeline.

You don't even know how you're using the term woke.

A judge does not make declarations on ANY QUESTION you ask.

They only answer based on existing interpretations of the law, and legal precedent.

When they get asked about abortions, they cite based on previous case regarding abortion. They don't give their personal view on abortion.

Please tell me the previous federal court case in which the judicial system determined what a women is.

I'll wait.

Im not a veterinarian so I guess I can't identify when a dog is a dog or a cat is a cat. Does that logic make sense to you?

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So what exactly do you do? Just laugh and call them men? Because you demand the truth? Lol 

No. I call them trans men or trans woman, which is what they are. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Im not a veterinarian so I guess I can't identify when a dog is a dog or a cat is a cat. Does that logic make sense to you?

No, because a veterinarian wouldn't be in the business of identifying and making declarations of determining the classifications of a species.

That would be a biologist working in the field of taxonomy.

You imbecile.

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

You're projecting again 

No, you literally don't know. And the only way your complaint hold up is by you playing stupid and not being able to apply basic common sense for something that was SLOWLY explained to you.

She's a US federal judge.

She's not applying to become an opinion-ator for some magazine.

She is not in the business of giving personal opinions.............she is only going to answer questions  that relate to her understanding and of the law of previous court cases, because that's HOW WE DETERMINE THEIR ABILITIES for when they become Supreme Court Justices

There is NO EXISTING LEGAL DOCUMENT OR FEDERAL COURT CASE that has made that determination.

So if she gives a legal opinion............it would be the first ever for that, and based on NO EXISTING PRECEDENT WHATSOEVER.

And that's not supposed to be her job, especially the one she is applying for.

Edited by jehurey

Forbes tweeted a link to an article about how Covid-19 doubled the risk of serious complications during pregnancy.

Women and female related terms are slowly being eroded from the english language and its sad that some people think thats ok. I've also started noticing more woke guys starting to refer to their girlfriends with gender neutral terms like their 'partner' out of the blue because they're trying to be inclusive and not offend people....and im just like seriously? You're too scared of calling your girlfriend....your girlfriend?

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Forbes tweeted a link to an article about how Covid-19 doubled the risk of serious complications during pregnancy.

Women and female related terms are slowly being eroded from the english language and its sad that some people think thats ok. I've also started noticing more woke guys starting to refer to their girlfriends with gender neutral terms like their 'partner' out of the blue because they're trying to be inclusive and not offend people....and im just like seriously? You're too scared of calling your girlfriend....your girlfriend?

If you had a GF before or were in many relationships before you would know that at a certain stage you call her your partner. 

Has nothing to do with wokeness, that's been happening since the beginning of time.