Biden's supreme court nominee can't define what a woman is, and also gives pedophiles lenient sentences

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

What a disaster. Could he really not have picked someone more fit for the position? Biden is trying to get an activist elected to the higher court in the country.

No, you're misleading.

She correct answered the question.

She's a judge, she's not an expert in biology.

She only determines it if there is a legal perspective, she is not making a legal declaration on biology.

You left out all of that. Intentionally most probably.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you're misleading.

She only determines it if there is a legal perspective, she is not making a legal declaration on biology.

Twinblade has become like some wannabe Ben Shapiro bot with even less charisma at this point. 

The type of people who think she's a disaster for reference, the kind of people that tell Twincel how to think. Funny how he talks about her demeanor when she was calm and collected from what I saw during some of the most absurd questions possible. 

Meanwhile he loved Kavanagh coming in there like some pro wrestler villain yelling at the entirety of the democrats. 

Notice how he put respect on Kavanagh's name, meanwhile he calls her dumb even with her two Harvard degrees?

All these people have to do is say CRT and it drives little rat face scumbags like Twincel crazy even though it has absolutely nothing to do with her. 

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you're misleading.

They also questioned her about CRT as if she's an AAS professor or something and it has no bearing on her being a judge. It's just the newest way conservatives can villify black people. 

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you're misleading.

Then how did Biden know she was a woman when he selected her? She should have said "sorry Mr President but I'm not a biologist and I don't know what a woman is, please select someone  else."

4 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Then how did Biden know she was a woman when he selected her? She should have said "sorry Mr President but I'm not a biologist and I don't know what a woman is, please select someone  else."

Because she considers herself a woman. That was simple. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
24 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I didn't realize biology was something you just consider. Weird how the sciences have been distorted into a state of feeling. 

I mean if someone wants to be obtuse about things, they have the personal right to. Conservative panic is something that will always be out there. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean if someone wants to be obtuse about things, they have the personal right to. Conservative panic is something that will always be out there. 

Why can't there be trans women and trans men? What's wrong with that? There is no way scientifically to turn a man into a woman and vice versa. Perhaps in a hundred year, but right now they are not the same thing. Words have meaning, no need to dilute them for the sake of someone's "feelings". 

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you're misleading.

This is one of the most ridiculous things i've read here in a while. Thanks for confirming that you've gone 100% woke.

5 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Biden is not trying to become a Supreme Court justice or a biologist, either.

:kaz:I love how you guys CLEARLY got your questions from a facebook post that is being shared.

I bet that gotcha question KILLED on your auntie's timeline.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This is one of the most ridiculous things i've read here in a while. Thanks for confirming that you've gone 100% woke.

You don't even know how you're using the term woke.

A judge does not make declarations on ANY QUESTION you ask.

They only answer based on existing interpretations of the law, and legal precedent.

When they get asked about abortions, they cite based on previous case regarding abortion. They don't give their personal view on abortion.

Please tell me the previous federal court case in which the judicial system determined what a women is.

I'll wait.

12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

:shig:

20220325_160245.jpg

Except neither of those people in that comic strip are trying to be a Supreme Court justice.

I love how you guys are digging through your auntie's facebook for as much material as you can, because you can get around the understanding of what a Supreme Court justice can answer regarding interpretation EXISTING laws and court cases.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Except neither of those people in that comic strip are trying to be a Supreme Court justice.

I love how you guys are digging through your auntie's facebook for as much material as you can, because you can get around the understanding of what a Supreme Court justice can answer regarding interpretation EXISTING laws and court cases.

I bet any other of the justices could answer that simple question 

12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I bet any other of the justices could answer that simple question 

No, they wouldn't

But you can keep on imagining things..........I mean that pretty much is what you've already been doing.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I fail to see what the problem is. Like this where you show your true colors. 

they're literally following what the Republicans are doing.

The Republican senators are freaking out during the hearings...........and they follow.

And then they try to say that they aren't right-wingers.