Biden's supreme court nominee can't define what a woman is, and also gives pedophiles lenient sentences

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Which is sad because he's idiotic bigot.

He said it so boldly too.. Lol.... about him not subscribing to people's imagination... Its like he forgot who he is... Or maybe he thinks it doesn't apply to him for some reason :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

If you had a GF before or were in many relationships before you would know that at a certain stage you call her your partner. 

Has nothing to do with wokeness, that's been happening since the beginning of time. 

i've never heard a single guy in a normal conversation refer to their girlfriend as their partner....not until recently. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

If you had a GF before or were in many relationships before you would know that at a certain stage you call her your partner. 

Has nothing to do with wokeness, that's been happening since the beginning of time. 

No one says partner. It's "babe" everyone knows that. It's the universal term for their husband wife girlfriend boyfriend :facep:

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Ok. But you hate trans/queer people so that's big of you I suppose.

No I don't hate them. I hate the trans extremists though. The forever activists who contribute nothing to society. The one's who shut down conversation, hate free speech, and think trans are literally being killed by words. 

I'm confused, the same people who don't like 10 genders and additional pronouns are against just calling them men and women and want to add more distinctions. It's like shit like this that makes conservatives impossible to take seriously. Yall just don't like certain people and take whatever stance opposes them in any way. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

No one says partner. It's "babe" everyone knows that. It's the universal term for their husband wife girlfriend boyfriend :facep:

Hey Genius, calling them your partner doesn't mean you don't also call them Babe to their face or say my girlfriend. 

How stupid are you? 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

i've never heard a single guy in a normal conversation refer to their girlfriend as their partner....not until recently. 

Partner has literally been used for centuries. 

In a BF/GF setting it means a slightly more serious relationship.

Married couples use that term all the time as well. 

You need to get out more.. Lol

29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Partner has literally been used for centuries. 

In a BF/GF setting it means a slightly more serious relationship.

Married couples use that term all the time as well. 

You need to get out more.. Lol

Yeah, people mostly use it for someone more serious than dating but unmarried and at some point you look like a douche saying girlfriend after 30. Partner definitely sounds better than baby daddy. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Genius, calling them your partner doesn't mean you don't also call them Babe to their face or say my girlfriend. 

How stupid are you? 

Calm down babe

Edited by Cooke