Digital Foundry: Xbox Series S is a piece of shit and is preventing Minecraft from getting raytracing on Xbox (TLHBFR)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mental gymnastics the lemmings did with Series S was legendary. 

100%. Xbox’s business model now is all about how many subs they can get for Gamepass. Piecemeal enough mediocre content to keep dumb lemshits happy.  

This is the same Albert Pendejo who was on Neogaf in the run up to the XBO/PS4 launch telling everyone how the rumours were bullshit and that XBO games would run much better than PS4 and everyone woul

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

There is no Jerry go round. You literally made up a quote, out of no where. Go take your meds, fool

No, you literally said this

10 hours ago, ghostz said:

PS5 can’t do 1440p or vrr :vince:

nobody made up any quote.

you're basically lying by denying it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

so you are doing what he accused you of.

thanks for admitting to losing that talking point as well.

No, he accused me of stating ps5 can’t do higher resolutions than 1440p. I merely pointed out that it can’t do 1440p, only above or below it. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You've lost both of your arguments in this thread.

Sorry, too late to try and change the topic about me.......also a sign that you know you have lost.

Sorry, you and Lostfool said it, PS5 supports 1440p. I don’t have to say anything else, because everyone knows you’re both wrong. :hest:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Sorry

Nope, you've already lost every talking point, and now you're melting down trying to talk about people, because you can't defend your own words.

That's not my problem. That's your problem.

6 hours ago, Ike said:

100%. Xbox’s business model now is all about how many subs they can get for Gamepass. Piecemeal enough mediocre content to keep dumb lemshits happy. :kaz: 

It's especially sad because PS5 has a 399 entrypoint which is a steal. Was it really worth anchoring the whole generation for a short term easy entry? They could've just kept making Xbox One X for another year or two.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you've already lost every talking point, and now you're melting down trying to talk about people, because you can't defend your own words.

That's not my problem. That's your problem.

I can defend my words. PS5 can’t do 1440p. You can’t defend yours, where you claimed it could. 

You’re more of a lost fool than… lostfool. :mickeyj:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He’s still too embarrassed to admit he was wrong

So he knows he's lost, because he can't remotely do anything except try and talk about other people.

Yup, that's what I thought. Thanks for admitting that you've lost your arguments in this thread, confirming it a second time.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So he knows he's lost, because he can't remotely do anything except try and talk about other people.

Yup, that's what I thought. Thanks for admitting that you've lost your arguments in this thread, confirming it a second time.

3 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Ghostz still doesn't get it 🤣🤣🤣

they claimed ps5 can do 1440p, now they don’t wanna talk about it :blessed:

lost fools :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

they claimed ps5 can do 1440p, now they don’t wanna talk about it :blessed:

lost fools :kaz:

he's now in full meltdown mode in the middle of the night.......and he already knows he's lost both talking points.

this is hilarious, he's just volunteering for us to laugh at him, at this point.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's now in full meltdown mode in the middle of the night.......and he already knows he's lost both talking points.

this is hilarious, he's just volunteering for us to laugh at him, at this point.

and ps5 still can’t do 1440p. Not sure why you’re projecting so badly, though.