Forza Motorsport 8 Xbox One leaked screens (TLHBFR!)

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You just agreed with me racist. My point was she doesnt look lioe part of the pit crew but was apparantly labelled as such  you agreed she didnt look like part of the pit crew either.

Maybe she is maybe she isnt but I dont care to dive into a far left extremist forum that permits death threats in order to find out.

If they arent the pit crew though then what is going on? Who knows  who cares, its only another Forza rehasb afterall

She wasn't labeled part of the pit crew doofus.  You got triggered because she was in the screenshot and YOU immediately brought up wokesm and other BS that had nothing to do with the graphics being shit. 

That's why I asked your dumbass if you think the guy in green in the same screenshot was part of the pit crew simply because he is in the screenshot as well... Because apparently you thought she was part of the pit crew and immediately got triggered :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

There was a Forza Motorsport 8 that should've released sometime during 2019, or 2020, right?

No.  FM8 should release on the date they give it.. when they do. :drake: 

My fucking god :tom: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.  FM8 should release on the date they give it.. when they do. :drake: 

My fucking god :tom: 

LOL, that's not working.

You already know that the game is late.

Holy shit, look at how pathetic that excuse is. That sounds like something out of neogaf.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, that's not working.

You already know that the game is late.

Holy shit, look at how pathetic that excuse is. That sounds like something out of neogaf.

^ with responses like these to basic facts... does @Goukosan really wonder why every time I post something Jerky has to argue it into the ground :drake: 

The funny thing is that Gouko will come into the thread and be like "oh it's Remi-go-round again" JFC :tom: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ with responses like these to basic facts... does @Goukosan really wonder why every time I post something Jerky has to argue it into the ground :drake: 

The funny thing is that Gouko will come into the thread and be like "oh it's Remi-go-round again" JFC :tom: 

LOL he's trying to shift the subject over to other things, in the hope that he gets out of the corner I've put him in

Forza Motorsport 8 should've release during 2019-2020

Its over two years late.

If you wanted to give them some leeway and say that they wouldn't release a new game that late in the Xbox One gen, then it should've been ready for the Xbox Series S/X launch.

Which even you have said that Microsoft failed by not HAVING ANY MAJOR GAME at launch.

In that case, Forza Motorsport is at least ONE YEAR late.

You know this............why pretend to play stupid?

Why give me.............the satisfaction of seeing you pretend to play stupid?:reg:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

If forza releases every two years - “too many forza games!”

if it takes longer - “the game is 2 years late!”

Derp

:deader:

Jerky has to be the dumbest motherfucker :tom: 

On 2022-05-01 at 6:13 AM, -GD-X said:

If forza releases every two years - “too many forza games!”

if it takes longer - “the game is 2 years late!”

Derp

On 2022-05-01 at 6:25 AM, Remij said:

:deader:

Jerky has to be the dumbest motherfucker :tom: 

Except my comment doesn't have to do about the quality of the Forza games.

It has to do with the obvious schedule that is well-known.

And there's too many Forza games because there's two franchises..........not because Forza Motorsport is scheduled every 2 years.

Forza Motorsport 8 is late.

This is not up for debate.  You both know its late, even if you gave it a 3 year dev cycle, its still late by 2 years.