The lunacy spouted and supported by modern day liberals

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just the actual groomers. 

No you didn't. You never gave any actual context. You were just calling people groomer because you saw idiots on right wing media saying it. You didn't even know what the word meant. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Substatic   I love the Cadillac train. Those people are so concerned about climate change... right?     

@Twinblade   Kamala speech skills, level 99.        

No shit, like that's my issue number one. It's peer pressure. It's abnormal statically that half the kids in a class identify as LGBTQ. Or that a mother is raising two trans boys... There's nothing ea

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No you didn't. You never gave any actual context. You were just calling people groomer because you saw idiots on right wing media saying it. You didn't even know what the word meant. 

That's your interpretation. You've been trying really hard to picture me as some kind of bigot who prejudices against all gay/trans people since I started questioning things or talking about sensitive subject. It's not going to work.

I mean, I've never even described or accused an actual real life individual as a groomer. Just the phenomenon in of itself happening in schools but here we are, I must be a bigot, again. 

Yawn.

32 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's your interpretation. You've been trying really hard to picture me as some kind of bigot who prejudices against all gay/trans people since I started questioning things or talking about sensitive subject. It's not going to work.

I mean, I've never even described or accused an actual real life individual as a groomer. Just the phenomenon in of itself happening in schools but here we are, I must be a bigot, again. 

Yawn.

I think it's more of like you hear how you sound out loud or something and then realize how prejudice you sound in moment of clarity.

You can yawn or say whatever smartass cunty comeback you want but you have exclusively painted anything regarding the LGBTQ issue as grooming and calling teachers groomers without even actually stating what grooming they are supposedly doing. 

Like every situation is you accusing a gay/trans person as scamming on women and kids by merely existing but also act like you're so chill and reasonable lol. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I think it's more of like you hear how you sound out loud or something and then realize how prejudice you sound in moment of clarity.

You can yawn or say whatever smartass cunty comeback you want but you have exclusively painted anything regarding the LGBTQ issue as grooming and calling teachers groomers without even actually stating what grooming they are supposedly doing. 

Except I'm not throwing random prejudices at anyone in particular, you can't accuse of me of that. 

It's not like I think every LGTBTQ are just one group of people who operates and think the same way. Looks like you do though. That's the irony in all this. 

32 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Except I'm not throwing random prejudices at anyone in particular, you can't accuse of me of that. 

I'm stating what you said. Your own words, it's not like I'm creating a narrative here. Like I said, I believe you possess some level of self awareness. 

It's not like I think every LGTBTQ are just one group of people who operates and think the same way. Looks like you do though. That's the irony in all this. 

You called any teacher a groomer based on whatever vague interpretation of LGBTQ curriculum as I'm sure you have no fucking clue what and why some schools have explored teacher/student conversations about the LGBTQ. 

You've only come at this from one direction, so don't bother pretending to be open minded or like I'm shorting you on credit as a reasonable or tolerant person. Shit, you came dancing in here, giggling about grooming and shit. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm stating what you said. Your own words, it's not like I'm creating a narrative here. Like I said, I believe you possess some level of self awareness. 

You called any teacher a groomer based on whatever vague interpretation of LGBTQ curriculum as I'm sure you have no fucking clue what and why some schools have explored teacher/student conversations about the LGBTQ. 

You've only come at this from one direction, so don't bother pretending to be open minded or like I'm shorting you on credit as a reasonable or tolerant person. Shit, you came dancing in here, giggling about grooming and shit. 

Everything you just said here it's absolute bullshit.

You haven't quoted me on anything. I said they are groomers who are sexualizing children and pushing woke gay/trans agenda on the easily impressionable minds of children. You are simply in denial that such influence may have a negative impact on a child's life.

I don't remember pointing out to any teacher or curriculum in particular. But but you have no clue. ;( Like I can't fucking understand that some people are simply offering help and resources to support LGBTQ people. I'm not THAT simple minded. Hell, I think most times those people have only noble intentions, that doesn't mean that everything they do is a positive either though.

Just because I worry of the negative impact this phenomenon may have on children doesn't mean I'm unreasonable or intolerant. You can keep pretending I'm the ultimate bigot and against all LGBTQ people. lol

And yeah, I'm making jokes sometimes, meanwhile you have the personality of a wood plank. Flat and boring as hell. 

54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Everything you just said here it's absolute bullshit.

You haven't quoted me on anything. I said they are groomers who are sexualizing children and pushing woke gay/trans agenda on the easily impressionable minds of children. You are simply in denial that such influence may have a negative impact on a child's life.

Who is sexualizing children? What is the actual LGBTQ agenda they are teaching? You keep making these accusations without proving that any of it is real and not bullshit you are just making up. I love how you call it an agenda like they have special plans for children lol. 

I don't remember pointing out to any teacher or curriculum in particular.

Lol nope, you keep just saying something about their "agenda" like they hatched a scheme. 

But but you have no clue. ;( Like I can't fucking understand that some people are simply offering help and resources to support LGBTQ people. I'm not THAT simple minded. Hell, I think most times those people have only noble intentions, that doesn't mean that everything they do is a positive either though.

Just because I worry of the negative impact this phenomenon may have on children doesn't mean I'm unreasonable or intolerant. You can keep pretending I'm the ultimate bigot and against all LGBTQ people. lol

What exactly are the negative impacts of the agenda you made up? You keep phrasing this in terms of making accidental gays or something. Basically you are making being gay some bad thing to be avoided at all costs. Some unfortunate outcome that may happen by teachers confusing their students. 

And yeah, I'm making jokes sometimes, meanwhile you have the personality of a wood plank. Flat and boring as hell. 

What jokes? I'm sorry, I like my jokes to be funny or clever. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Who is sexualizing children? What is the actual LGBTQ agenda they are teaching? You keep making these accusations without proving that any of it is real and not bullshit you are just making up. I love how you call it an agenda like they have special plans for children lol. 

Lol nope, you keep just saying something about their "agenda" like they hatched a scheme. 

What exactly are the negative impacts of the agenda you made up? You keep phrasing this in terms of making accidental gays or something. Basically you are making being gay some bad thing to be avoided at all costs. Some unfortunate outcome that may happen by teachers confusing their students. 

What jokes? I'm sorry, I like my jokes to be funny or clever. 

You think it's impossible that peer pressure and the influence in today LGBTQ euphoria environment will lead to gender and sexual confusion in kids that normally wouldn't have went through such a phase? Like you never heard of trans who regrets their operations later in life? I didn't think I needed to prove something that is relatively well known.

You're either in denial, dishonest or oblivious to reality. 

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

You think it's impossible that peer pressure and the influence in today LGBTQ euphoria environment will lead to gender and sexual confusion in kids that normally wouldn't have went through such a phase? Like you never heard of trans who regrets their operations later in life? I didn't think I needed to prove something that is relatively well known.

You're either in denial, dishonest or oblivious to reality. 

So basically you have no idea what you're talking about and made up scenarios in your head about woke teachers trying to pressure kids into being gay or trans. Ok, Lol. 

Dennis_Baxley_(2).png.e1dad4543f7d8b538534b0154300f7e2.png

(of course he looks like this) 

"Senator Dennis Baxley who introduced and sponsored the bill in the Senate, made clear that the bill is focused on "values" regarding sexual orientation and gender identity, citing his personal concerns that too many students are coming out. "

Screenshot_20220701-121236_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2aa4d789f1e9cee87ba7bec9ae621d9a.jpg

So a couple homophobes made up some law in their long list of antigay and trans legislation with the expressed purpose of limiting the number of young people who were coming out as gay. Nothing more noble than marginalizing already marginalized groups. 

There was no curriculum or "gay agenda" they were battling. The big push back comes because this bill then makes the school a gay enforcement zone where the teachers then report to the students' parents if they notice any kind of gay behavior even if they were told in confidentiality by the student who might be in fear of their parents finding out. It also makes it potentially a civil violation if a gay teacher admits to being gay to students. 

I posted a quote from Gary Kasperov about how conservatives would most likely join a fascist movement rather than be freedom fighters and all of the stuff coming from the right encourages citizens to monitor and report other citizens for things like contraception, abortion, and sexual preferences. 

"Groomer" that you love so much and can't stop saying was also inappropriately used to smear opponents of this bill, not actual groomers or grooming, surprise, surprise. 

The original plan was for this to be implemented from grades K through 12 but after it blew up they wound up settling on K through 3 but also has vague language for older grades. This was never about protecting children from anyone but hopefully limiting the number of people who were identifying as LGBTQ. 

The same people behind this bill have also proposed legislation to fight gay people from adopting and also defending businesses that refuse services to gay people/couples. They really seem to have an issue with gays. 

Now here you are, siding with bigots. Talking like a bigot, but also telling us that it's absurd to consider your motivations as anything but pure. You are just against the made up scenarios that you yourself are making up. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So basically you have no idea what you're talking about and made up scenarios in your head about woke teachers trying to pressure kids into being gay or trans. Ok, Lol. 

Dennis_Baxley_(2).png.e1dad4543f7d8b538534b0154300f7e2.png

(of course he looks like this) 

"Senator Dennis Baxley who introduced and sponsored the bill in the Senate, made clear that the bill is focused on "values" regarding sexual orientation and gender identity, citing his personal concerns that too many students are coming out. "

Screenshot_20220701-121236_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2aa4d789f1e9cee87ba7bec9ae621d9a.jpg

So a couple homophobes made up some law in their long list of antigay and trans legislation with the expressed purpose of limiting the number of young people who were coming out as gay. Nothing more noble than marginalizing already marginalized groups. 

There was no curriculum or "gay agenda" they were battling. The big push back comes because this bill then makes the school a gay enforcement zone where the teachers then report to the students' parents if they notice any kind of gay behavior even if they were told in confidentiality by the student who might be in fear of their parents finding out. It also makes it potentially a civil violation if a gay teacher admits to being gay to students. 

I posted a quote from Gary Kasperov about how conservatives would most likely join a fascist movement rather than be freedom fighters and all of the stuff coming from the right encourages citizens to monitor and report other citizens for things like contraception, abortion, and sexual preferences. 

"Groomer" that you love so much and can't stop saying was also inappropriately used to smear opponents of this bill, not actual groomers or grooming, surprise, surprise. 

The original plan was for this to be implemented from grades K through 12 but after it blew up they wound up settling on K through 3 but also has vague language for older grades. This was never about protecting children from anyone but hopefully limiting the number of people who were identifying as LGBTQ. 

The same people behind this bill have also proposed legislation to fight gay people from adopting and also defending businesses that refuse services to gay people/couples. They really seem to have an issue with gays. 

Now here you are, siding with bigots. Talking like a bigot, but also telling us that it's absurd to consider your motivations as anything but pure. You are just against the made up scenarios that you yourself are making up. 

Still in denial, of course your side can do no wrong or have any kind of negative influence. The new generation of kids are confused about their fucking pronouns and you're here trying to act like nothing is going on. Bitch, please.

Somehow I'm associated with a Florida bill because I used the word groomer. Cool shit.

You were in denial with trans having an advantage in women sports. Just like you are in denial with everything that doesn't fit your narrative. It's worthless to talk to you because we can't even discuss anything it always end in BUT WHAT ABOUT THEM CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES OVER THERE? 

You can't even entertain the thought. Yawn.

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Still in denial, of course your side can do no wrong or have any kind of negative influence. The new generation of kids are confused about their fucking pronouns and you're here trying to act like nothing is going on. Bitch, please.

So I'm delusional, dishonest, and one-sided here? Despite the fact that I am the only one who has provided facts, timelines, and context to this conversation for weeks now.

You keep redifining a word you admitted a month ago you didn't even know, and still using it incorrectly each time because you heard it used as an attempted slur without knowing it. You literally use the same ass backwards logic the person who brought it into your right-wing lexicon. 

I asked you for some real world scenarios that are fueling your concerns and so far nothing. You just keep assuring me that it's obviously happening and laws must be put in place to prevent these situations from happening, despite no evidence of them existing. 

What is the LGBTQ AGENDA that you keep warning us about that is being implemented in schools and making all of the accidental gays you keep talking about? 

Somehow I'm associated with a Florida bill because I used the word groomer. Cool shit.

It's the reason you're calling people groomers, so fucking obviously. I love how you literally say everything verbatim as the Florida law makers but scoff at this notion like I'm reaching. Even the stupid "woke idealogy" that you can't explain because you're making it up. 

You're the reason Bills like this exist and right-wingers keep making laws to address problems that don't exist.

Even though there was no actual curriculum behind the legislation, just the intent on limiting how many gay people exist. "Reasonable" 🙄

people like yourself will just imagine stupid shit like woke teachers telling little kids to be gay in your heads justify bigotry to yourselves. Because you're thinking about the bigger problem... Accidental gays. 

Totally rational thinking. 

You were in denial with trans having an advantage in women sports. Just like you are in denial with everything that doesn't fit your narrative. It's worthless to talk to you because we can't even discuss anything it always end in BUT WHAT ABOUT THEM CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES OVER THERE? 

You can't even entertain the thought. Yawn.

So now you make shit up again. I said that the athletic bodies came up with rules for trans athletes and I didn't care or pay attention to women's sports to begin with. I also felt that whatever swimmer you mentioned didn't deserve their wins for not abiding by the rules in place. 

Even though I didn't care about women's sports I still managed to school you on the topic... Again using actual facts and reality against the stuff you made up in your head. 

Is it not "worthless to discuss" anything with someone who constantly makes shit up? Who is usually misinformed or underinformed? Who uses words they don't even understand? Who creates false equivalents in a pathetic attempt to appear unbiased? 

I'm not pointing at 'random Christians' and saying "what about them". I'm showing you how a bigoted antigay politician created a Bill meant to curb LGBTQ "growth" for lack of a better word and you keep creating hypothetical predators so how the fuck am I the problematic one here? You're out of your fucking mind. Yes, your made up bullshit has just as much validity as what really happened. You win a participation award, snowflake. 

Keep yawning, retard.