The lunacy spouted and supported by modern day liberals

12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you look fucking alien so you should be happy about it. 

pouty lips talking about looks when he's at the bottom of the social ladder worldwide, do you really want to go there  :tom: 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Substatic   I love the Cadillac train. Those people are so concerned about climate change... right?     

@Twinblade   Kamala speech skills, level 99.        

No shit, like that's my issue number one. It's peer pressure. It's abnormal statically that half the kids in a class identify as LGBTQ. Or that a mother is raising two trans boys... There's nothing ea

Posted Images

On 2022-05-28 at 10:26 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean you shit your wife on a forum where no one even knows your name or likes you. You blame your relationship problems on said wife and you've spent five days defending yourself using language you dont understand and making up your own definitions for in order to not look wrong. I'm not sure what to call it, it's like Gaslighting but really, really dumb.

:| ... O-b-s-e-s-s-e-d. :rofl:

Everyone knows my name and I'm far more liked here than your unfunny, bitter fgt ass ever was.

No matter how hard you try to justify it you have no fucking idea what transpired in my 3 years of relationship, you mentally ill leftist trash.

• Geese 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

:| ... O-b-s-e-s-s-e-d. :rofl:

Everyone knows my name and I'm far more liked here than your unfunny, bitter fgt ass ever was.

No matter how hard you try to justify it you have no fucking idea what transpired in my 3 years of relationship, you mentally ill leftist trash.

Obsessed? You volunteered that information on your own, You weren't asked lol. I'm so bitter I shit on my loved ones on a videogame board for no reason. 

36 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Obsessed? You volunteered that information on your own, You weren't asked lol. I'm so bitter I shit on my loved ones on a videogame board for no reason. 

Yeah and while no else gave a shit, you've been bringing this up almost every time you quoted me. OBSESSED. 

It's not like I've given any particularly juicy details but keep assuming shit anyway, fgt. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah and while no else gave a shit, you've been bringing this up almost every time you quoted me. OBSESSED. 

It's not like I've given any particularly juicy details but keep assuming shit anyway, fgt. 

Yes, no one gives a shit. You finally make a true/accurate statement. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-05-21 at 2:18 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

We've already had this conversation and I stated that this is something I know very little about as I'm not a biologist.

I also deferred to the amateur rules that require a certain level of hormone therapy for a number of years and disagreed with whatever that swimmer was because she hadn't undergone the very rules put in place for trans athletes. 

This is what I mean about how dishonest you guys are, you fucking lie about and misrepresent everything people say or do to just to have an actual responses. 

World swimming bans transgender athletes from women's events (msn.com)

FINA members widely adopted a new “gender inclusion policy” on Sunday that only permits swimmers who transitioned before age 12 to compete in women’s events. The organization also proposed an “open competition category.”

As I was always saying, going through puberty as a man gives trans athletes way too much physical advantages that they retain regardless of the procedures they go through as adults. This is why they are going with more restrictive measures now on that very specific issue.

You didn't need to be a biologist, you just need to look at the results in any sports it took place to understand they had advantages and reach this only logical conclusion.

Think next time you call someone a dishonest liar. It's fine as time will always prove me right. Get used to it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

World swimming bans transgender athletes from women's events (msn.com)

FINA members widely adopted a new “gender inclusion policy” on Sunday that only permits swimmers who transitioned before age 12 to compete in women’s events. The organization also proposed an “open competition category.”

As I was always saying, going through puberty as a man gives trans athletes way too much physical advantages that they retain regardless of the procedures they go through as adults. This is why they are going with more restrictive measures now on that very specific issue.

You didn't need to be a biologist, you just need to look at the results in any sports it took place to understand they had advantages and reach this only logical conclusion.

Think next time you call someone a dishonest liar. It's fine as time will always prove me right. Get used to it. 

Technically you're a dishonest idiot. Dishonest liar seems redundant. Oh wow, you got me on something I already said I have no knowledge of. Oh, wow I got destroyed. I said they had rules in place and they came up with their process. TBF to past for mentioning prepubescent transitions in regards to sports, to which you didn't seem to get my point. OOOOoooooooooh well. 

Also, yes. Research can prove a thing but I didn't do any research and openly admitted to having no interest in doing so but thanks Captain Obvious who is usually dead wrong but always in the right some how. Cucke, Ramza is coming for your Retard Championship belt. 

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Technically you're a dishonest idiot. Dishonest liar seems redundant. Oh wow, you got me on something I already said I have no knowledge of. Oh, wow I got destroyed. I said they had rules in place and they came up with their process. TBF to past for mentioning prepubescent transitions in regards to sports, to which you didn't seem to get my point. OOOOoooooooooh well. 

Also, yes. Research can prove a thing but I didn't do any research and openly admitted to having no interest in doing so but thanks Captain Obvious who is usually dead wrong but always in the right some how. Cucke, Ramza is coming for your Retard Championship belt. 

You never talked about athletes and prepubescent treatment.

Either way, you had no problem with the status quo and disagreed to the notion that something was wrong to begin with because of some BS hormonal level testing. Lol don't get mad because I was right, kiddo.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

You never talked about athletes and prepubescent treatment.

Yes I did. You responded to it in an ignorant and disingenuous manner like always. Hell you said "IT WASN'T A VALID SOLUTION"!

Either way, you had no problem with the status quo and disagreed to the notion that something was wrong to begin with because of some BS hormonal level testing. Lol don't get mad because I was right, kiddo.

Oh boy, here we go again. 

On 2022-05-21 at 2:18 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

We've already had this conversation and I stated that this is something I know very little about as I'm not a biologist.

I also deferred to the amateur rules that require a certain level of hormone therapy for a number of years and disagreed with whatever that swimmer was because she hadn't undergone the very rules put in place for trans athletes. 

This is what I mean about how dishonest you guys are, you fucking lie about and misrepresent everything people say or do to just to have an actual responses. 

This was in response to some other dumb shit you said. You mentioned that I called you a dishonest idiot, which I admit is harsh but at the end of the day I dont view you as honest or reliable as we keep having the same arguments over and over and you always seem to be incorrect or recall things that aren't true so what am I supposed to think? This is a fucking month ago and we were still arguing how you inaccurately paint what people have said in order to keep up your arguments.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How is time treating you now?

For the record I don't agree with the rule and I think trans athletes should be banned entirely out of women sports. 

I did forget you said that though. Regardless, you were okay with the current state before the new rule came in, knowing that fact the new rule reinforced my point of our previous debate far more than yours, even if you proposed it as an idea because that wasn't the issue to begin with, the issue is that you had no problems with trans athletes dominating women sports as it was before the new ruling. You tried hard to deny any sort of consequences because ''I don't know anything about women sports and I'm not a biologist.'' You can stop playing dumb now.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

For the record I don't agree with the rule and I think trans athletes should be banned entirely out of women sports. 

I did forget you said that though. Regardless, you were okay with the current state before the new rule came in, knowing that fact the new rule reinforced my point of our previous debate far more than yours, even if you proposed it as an idea because that wasn't the issue to begin with, the issue is that you had no problems with trans athletes dominating women sports as it was before the new ruling. You tried hard to deny any sort of consequences because ''I don't know anything about women sports and I'm not a biologist.'' You can stop playing dumb now.

lmfao Remember when I said even when you're wrong, you some how claim that you were right. Enjoy your cope. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao Remember when I said even when you're wrong, you some how claim that you were right. Enjoy your cope. 

I am though. Something WAS wrong in women sports, which is the only reason now the same trans athletes you defended are essentially banned from competing. Lmao, thanks for playing. 

36 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I am though. Something WAS wrong in women sports, which is the only reason now the same trans athletes you defended are essentially banned from competing. Lmao, thanks for playing. 

Yes, playing and winning. 

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot_20220630-153027_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f5c4d4c8ef2a2cf19b96a0bac4ec8cd5.jpg

[QUOTE] This was the same convention where, on Friday, Republican Sen. John Cornyn was heckled and booed. The criticism came as a response to his work to broker a bipartisan compromise on gun safety following the Uvalde school shooting that left 19 children and two adults dead. [/QUOTE]

@Ramza Apparently the gay Republicans were greeted on their way into the building by being called "pedophiles" and "groomers" by the totally common sense Republicans who also banned them from having a booth at the convention. I thought it wasn't about bigotry, but protecting children from predatory left-wing "sexual" indoctrination

Don't get me wrong, I feel zero sympathy for "minority" Republicans. I love when they are shocked to discover that Republicans actually hate them.

Hey, at least they are not woke right? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20220630-153027_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f5c4d4c8ef2a2cf19b96a0bac4ec8cd5.jpg

[QUOTE] This was the same convention where, on Friday, Republican Sen. John Cornyn was heckled and booed. The criticism came as a response to his work to broker a bipartisan compromise on gun safety following the Uvalde school shooting that left 19 children and two adults dead. [/QUOTE]

@Ramza Apparently the gay Republicans were greeted on their way into the building by being called "pedophiles" and "groomers" by the totally common sense Republicans who also banned them from having a booth at the convention. I thought it wasn't about bigotry, but protecting children from predatory left-wing "sexual" indoctrination

Don't get me wrong, I feel zero sympathy for "minority" Republicans. I love when they are shocked to discover that Republicans actually hate them.

Hey, at least they are not woke right? 

I'm missing the context, I can't really comment. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

What's to say? You go and on about LGBTQ "groomers" TOO, So I figured this would make you happy. 

Just the actual groomers.