Angry Lemshits attacking Geoff Keighley on Twitter because they are already scared GOW: Ragnarok is gonna win GOTY 2022 (TLHBFR!)

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Reads his first sentence... then looks at the rest of his post... yeah ok bro :tom: 

Coming from the same dude that has already written multi-paragraph essays in my thread and just inserted himself into a conversation between me and another poster :hest:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let's be honest, neither elden ring or god of war would exist if it weren't for botw influence

elden ring got my casual ass to not only beat it, but get that platinum. it's my goty. on a narrative level, nothing will top AI Somnium Nirvanna

9 realms and I reckon they will be a lot bigger in scope than 2018 where they only just started dabbling in open segments   Not sure they will match Elden Ring, but the game before Elden Rin

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh, and at least you admit what everyone else here knows... that you'll play exclusively on PC when Sony goes day and date because consoles suck  :geese: 

Dude, you’ve also admitted you’re a peasant begging for old console  games :mroff:

Me abandoning PS5 if Sony put their games on PC day and date isn’t me owning myself, it’s common sense and the right thing to do. I’m not a lemshit and I won’t maintain a redundant console with zero exclusives like you clowns do with Xbox :cruise:

:hest: Good thing for Sony that they aren’t  retarded like MS to not have any exclusives at all and release all their shit day and date on PC. Therefore giving me a reason to buy their consoles to play their games first.

:mjgrin:Does this make you upset?

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Coming from the same dude that has already written multi-paragraph essays in my thread and just inserted himself into a conversation between me and another poster :hest:

Do you know how forums work? :drake: 

I commented on something you said... which was factually wrong.  Don't be butthurt about it.  We didn't buy a PC to play PS games... and yet your butthurt ass acts like everyone did...

It's the only way you can cope with the fact that we don't need your shitty ass console :smilecry: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Indeed :lawl: 

:geese: 

:mjgrin: Good thing for Sony then they aren’t retards like MS that abandoned making exclusives for their consoles.

In the meantime you continue to beg and wait years for their games to come to PC :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Do you know how forums work? :drake: 

I commented on something you said... which was factually wrong.  Don't be butthurt about it.  We didn't buy a PC to play PS games... and yet your butthurt ass acts like everyone did...

It's the only way you can cope with the fact that we don't need your shitty ass console :smilecry: 

I asked you to post evidence of the claims you were making and you wrote a multi-paragraph essay of bullshit without proof. I chucked and moved on. You’re the one that just responded to me talking to another poster and inserted yourself into the conversation.

Go take your meds bro :mj:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: Good thing for Sony then they aren’t retards like MS that abandoned making exclusives for their consoles.

In the meantime you continue to beg and wait years for their games to come to PC :hest:

No, I continue to play PC games... and not my consoles :hest: 

I own a PS4... you've essentially got Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank, and Returnal as games that I can't play "day 1".... and I've already played and plat'd Demon's Souls... so that leaves a shitty Ratchet game (which Jerky had to be forced to play) and Returnal... which is coming to PC very soon  :lawl: 

Sooo much begging :tom: 

(cope harder dude LOL)

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL this coming from the guy that says he knows i have a PS5 too from a tweet  :lawl:

Yes.......and there's no point in trying to pre-emptively damage control

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah... you dont have anything :lawl::omglol:

yes........i do.

21 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Who is butthurt about you :mj:?

You need to stop projecting Lemij, not everything is about you :hest:

I was talking to someone else and you butthurt ass hopped into it, FOH 😂

I’ve already ended conversations with you here. You failed to provide evidence of Sony releasing their latest games on PC day and date or the window closing to months  so I’ve already moved on from you. Your mental gymnastics aren’t working and whichever way you spin it you’re still playing old PS4 on PC games and waiting years for them like a beggar.

You are a delusional lemming and port beggar hiding behind PC and I’ve literally written you off as a clown  :mj:

lemme know when you are on the forum.

i want you to witness this.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I continue to play PC games... and not my consoles :hest: 

I own a PS4... you've essentially got Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank, and Returnal as games that I can't play "day 1".... and I've already played and plat'd Demon's Souls... so that leaves a shitty Ratchet game (which Jerky had to be forced to play) and Returnal... which is coming to PC very soon  :lawl: 

Sooo much begging :tom: 

(cope harder dude LOL)

:mroff: Whatever helps you sleep well at night.

In the meantime I’ll continue playing Sony’s awesome exclusives day one on my PS5 like a champ.

When is Horizon Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok coming to PC? Has Sony told you beggars yet?

I can’t imagine waiting 5 years to play God of War Ragnarok and HFW like a peasant :cruise:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes.......and there's no point in trying to pre-emptively damage control

yes........i do.

lemme know when you are on the forum.

i want you to witness this.

Look at him ffs :lawl: 

You even tried calling me out by posting my youtube history showing that I searched for PS5 It takes Two comparison videos... to which I happily obliged :kaz: 

Nope.. you don't.. LOL :hest: 

"lemme know when you are on the forum"  omfg LOL :omglol: 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mroff: Whatever helps you sleep well at night.

In the meantime I’ll continue playing Sony’s awesome exclusives day one on my PS5 like a champ.

When is Horizon Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok coming to PC? Has Sony told you beggars yet?

I can’t imagine waiting 5 years to play God of War Ragnarok and HFW like a peasant :cruise:

You have been waiting 5 years to play GoW Ragnarok... Since the first game LOL.  You've been waiting... because you bought a PS console specifically for it.  I didn't buy my PC for Ragnarok nor HFW :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Look at him ffs :lawl: 

You even tried calling me out by posting my youtube history showing that I searched for PS5 It takes Two comparison videos... to which I happily obliged :kaz: 

Nope.. you don't.. LOL :hest: 

"lemme know when you are on the forum"  omfg LOL :omglol: 

@FIREPOWER he's already panicking and pre-emtively applying his damage control.

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

@FIREPOWER he's already panicking and pre-emtively applying his damage control.

LOL he's @'ing for help :lawl: 

You were already proven wrong... and you're so butthurt that you think just ignoring me posting the proof you asked for is going to work :omglol: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

You have been waiting 5 years to play GoW Ragnarok... Since the first game LOL.  You've been waiting... because you bought a PS console specifically for it.  I didn't buy my PC for Ragnarok nor HFW :tom: 

:mjgrin: Difference is my wait has ended and I’ll be playing GOW:R in 4 months while you have no clue when you will get to play it. Keep hoping and praying you play it this decade  :hest:

I’m also playing HFW right now and it’s glorious. Way better than HZD which you are still stuck on like it’s 2017 :sabu:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: Difference is my wait has ended and I’ll be playing it in 4 months while you have no clue when you will get to play it. Keep hoping and praying you play it this decade  :hest:

I have a PS4 idiot... I'm playing Ragnarok on PS4 day 1, and then will sell it for Steam gift cards to buy the best version of it when it launches :hest: 

All these games (which cows thought would be exclusive to PS5 I might add) are on PS4 LOL...  PS5 has been the biggest waste of a console launch PERIOD.  I dumped these fuckers at the exact right time :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I have a PS4 idiot... I'm playing Ragnarok on PS4 day 1, and then will sell it for Steam gift cards to buy the best version of it when it launches :hest: 

All these games (which cows thought would be exclusive to PS5 I might add) are on PS4 LOL...  PS5 has been the biggest waste of a console launch PERIOD.  I dumped these fuckers at the exact right time :tom: 

Playing God of War Ragnarok on a PS4 and you are admitting it?:mroff::mj::deader:

You really are a Peasant :freeman:

No wonder you are so mad! I wouldn’t be caught dead playing a game like that on a PS4 at 1080p/30fps in 2022  :mickeyj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Playing God of War Ragnarok on a PS4 and you are admitting it?:mroff::mj::deader:

You really are a Peasant :freeman:

No wonder you are so mad! I wouldn’t be caught dead playing a game like that on a PS4 at 1080p/30fps in 2022  :mickeyj:

PS4 Pro.

Will probably be the same resolution as the PS5 game :mroff: 

And I wouldn't be caught dead buying a PS5 to play a game I can just play on my PS4 :kaz: 

PS4 Pro.

Will probably be the same resolution as the PS5 game :mroff: 

And I wouldn't be caught dead buying a PS5 to play a game I can just play on my PS4 :kaz: 

You are still a Peasant, it’s still locked 30fps with low settings on PS4 Pro :mickeyj:

If it’s anything like HFW it will look ass compared to the PS5 version. Worse AA, lower res and capped at 30fps while PS5 version will have 120fps option and VRR and much better graphics  :freeman:

Thanks for admitting you are so hungry for Sony games you will desperately play them at Peasant framerates and resolutions to get to play them early :mroff:

What a massive selfown :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER