Angry Lemshits attacking Geoff Keighley on Twitter because they are already scared GOW: Ragnarok is gonna win GOTY 2022 (TLHBFR!)

So....just how bad is the state of PC gaming?

Let Remij answer that question for you:

wERRX1L.png

So, Square Enix PC ports are in bad shape........including Nier Automata.

Pa9PcME.png

constant hitching in PC gaming, and its so bad he knows MULTIPLE PEOPLE who are going to drop PC gaming altogether because of hitching issues.

now............they wouldn't drop PC gaming ALTOGETHER is it were just a small percentage of PC games doing this, it would be if the problem is so prevalent.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Cg43T8D.png

"Almost every UE4 game"

He tried to downplay UE4 games.................even though its the most common gaming engine used for PC games.

And its recent, because he says "these days".........so its a recent thing.

kX986zd.png

He was literally screaming at the developers of Elden Ring over the internet.:hest:

ztSSLMV.png

We're not even through his February 2022 tweets yet.

"I'm refunding it" LOL

cujxXDr.png

That's odd.........he keeps on trying to convince people on the forum that the PC version was the way to go. But outside the forum, he was saying it was "unacceptable"

6gW4PrA.png

This tweet is actually really damning.

Here's another guy who WANTS TO COMPLIMENT PC GAMING.

And what's the first thing Remij responds to him?  That there's tons of problems with PC gaming.

853sWJy.png

:biggums:"Hey man....got any fixes?"

-Port-Beggij

...and through March:

wJHHq8U.png

Remember, he was telling us that he was enjoying himself with the game on PC.

So he's straight-up fakeboying.

F4Zxn1v.png

"I'm so tired"

-Lemij

c50LGuB.png

And here he completely destroys another one of the excuses that he and Subtwatic try to make when they defend their PC ports.

"DA MODDERS WILL FIX IT!"

He's saying, right here, that "optimizations do not ultimately fix the bad experience."

Busted.

6F1wUD5.png

Here he is being Alex Battaglia's White Knight PC warrior.

Y'know, this guy:DTXO87gX0AUEc71.jpg

They, uh...have seemed to have formed a close relationship over twitter. They talk......ALOT.

I'm going to stop there, at the end of April.

Because....................the tweets he's made within the past month, alone............might actually be twice as long as what I just posted.

• dead 1
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let's be honest, neither elden ring or god of war would exist if it weren't for botw influence

elden ring got my casual ass to not only beat it, but get that platinum. it's my goty. on a narrative level, nothing will top AI Somnium Nirvanna

9 realms and I reckon they will be a lot bigger in scope than 2018 where they only just started dabbling in open segments   Not sure they will match Elden Ring, but the game before Elden Rin

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

You are still a Peasant, it’s still locked 30fps with low settings on PS4 Pro :mickeyj:

If it’s anything like HFW it will look ass compared to the PS5 version. Worse AA, lower res and capped at 30fps while PS5 version will have 120fps option and VRR and much better graphics  :freeman:

Thanks for admitting you are so hungry for Sony games you will desperately play them at Peasant framerates and resolutions tonn no play then early :mroff:

What a massive selfown :hest:

^ Look at how unhinged this clown is :mj: 

He lost his one talking point.. and now he's trying to run to other excuses :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You are still a Peasant, it’s still locked 30fps with low settings on PS4 Pro :mickeyj:

If it’s anything like HFW it will look ass compared to the PS5 version. Worse AA, lower res and capped at 30fps while PS5 version will have 120fps option and VRR and much better graphics  :freeman:

Thanks for admitting you are so hungry for Sony games you will desperately play them at Peasant framerates and resolutions to get to play them early :mroff:

What a massive selfown :hest:

he's going to play the game this November, on launch day.

.......but, he's not going to play it on a PS4pro.

get ready to witness that one, soon.

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So....just how bad is the state of PC gaming?

Let Remij answer that question for you:

wERRX1L.png

So, Square Enix PC ports are in bad shape........including Nier Automata.

Pa9PcME.png

constant hitching in PC gaming, and its so bad he knows MULTIPLE PEOPLE who are going to drop PC gaming altogether because of hitching issues.

now............they wouldn't drop PC gaming ALTOGETHER is it were just a small percentage of PC games doing this, it would be if the problem is so prevalent.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Cg43T8D.png

"Almost every UE4 game"

He tried to downplay UE4 games.................even though its the most common gaming engine used for PC games.

And its recent, because he says "these days".........so its a recent thing.

kX986zd.png

He was literally screaming at the developers of Elden Ring over the internet.:hest:

ztSSLMV.png

We're not even through his February 2022 tweets yet.

"I'm refunding it" LOL

cujxXDr.png

That's odd.........he keeps on trying to convince people on the forum that the PC version was the way to go. But outside the forum, he was saying it was "unacceptable"

6gW4PrA.png

This tweet is actually really damning.

Here's another guy who WANTS TO COMPLIMENT PC GAMING.

And what's the first thing Remij responds to him?  That there's tons of problems with PC gaming.

853sWJy.png

:biggums:"Hey man....got any fixes?"

-Port-Beggij

...and through March:

wJHHq8U.png

Remember, he was telling us that he was enjoying himself with the game on PC.

So he's straight-up fakeboying.

F4Zxn1v.png

"I'm so tired"

-Lemij

c50LGuB.png

And here he completely destroys another one of the excuses that he and Subtwatic try to make when they defend their PC ports.

"DA MODDERS WILL FIX IT!"

He's saying, right here, that "optimizations do not ultimately fix the bad experience."

Busted.

6F1wUD5.png

Here he is being Alex Battaglia's White Knight PC warrior.

Y'know, this guy:DTXO87gX0AUEc71.jpg

They, uh...have seemed to have formed a close relationship over twitter. They talk......ALOT.

I'm going to stop there, at the end of April.

Because....................the tweets he's made within the past month, alone............might actually be twice as long as what I just posted.

^Holy shit look at this clown.. he thought this post was going to be some big ownage to me... but it just showed how pathetic he is and how much he stalks my twitter :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

^ Look at how unhinged this clown is :mj: 

He lost his one talking point.. and now he's trying to run to other excuses :kaz: 

:RISITAS: You just admitted to being desperate enough to play Sony’s games so much that you would rather play them with peasant framerates and resolutions in 2022. What happened to your story about being too busy playing PC games?

:freeman:  I thought you were playing your PC backlog? Why would you torture yourself to playing on a PS4 in 2022 to play Sony’s games early?

Massive selfownage :mroff:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:RISITAS: You just admitted to being desperate enough to play Sony’s games so much that you would rather play them with peasant framerates and resolutions in 2022. What happened to your story about being too busy playing PC games?

:freeman:  I thought you were playing your PC backlog? Why would you torture yourself to playing on a PS4 in 2022 to play Sony’s games early?

Massive selfownage :mroff:

I am :drake: 

And I'm doing it because I can :drake: 

LOL you're acting like 1 game is going to occupy all my gaming time :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

I am :drake: 

And I'm doing it because I can :drake: 

LOL you're acting like 1 game is going to occupy all my gaming time :mj: 

:mj: Damn, massive L.

You owned yourself. Sony still has you and not only do they own you, they own you at 30fps in 2022 :hest:

So you’ve admitted to succumbing to the greatness of Sony’s exclusives and you give them money on launch day like everyone else. All that shit about being too busy enjoying your glorious PC backlog was a lie :sabu::mickeyj::deader:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

giphy.gif

I like how you thought you were posting ownage... when I've known that you've obsessively stalked that account since I made it known to you :mj: 

I changed my username and you continue to follow me... as I knew you would :lawl: 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Damn, massive L.

You owned yourself. Sony still has you and not only do they own you, they own you at 30fps in 2022 :hest:

So you’ve admitted to succumbing to the greatness of Sony’s exclusives and you give them money on launch day like everyone else. All that shit about being too busy enjoying your glorious PC backlog was a lie :sabu::mickeyj::deader:

I'm playing their game on the console I own (PS5 not necessary), and selling it right after :pavarotti:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm playing their game on the console I own (PS5 not necessary), and selling it right after :pavarotti:

:freeman: Sony thanks you for your money and supporting their consoles. Whether you are stuck playing at 30fps on your PS4 in 2022, you are still a proud Sony customer.

You caved into the pressure early and couldn’t resist their games. You just admitted that Sony’s games are so good, you can’t wait years to play them and would rather play them early by any means necessary even if it means playing them with last-gen hardware. 

You've destroyed your entire argument in this thread :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I like how you thought you were posting ownage... when I've known that you've obsessively stalked that account since I made it known to you :mj: 

I changed my username and you continue to follow me... as I knew you would :lawl: 

No, I actually just discovered it like two hours ago.

and I still searched under your old username and easily found it in a few seconds.

.........like, didn't you notice that it seemed like i was spacing out my posts? I was keeping you occupied before you realized what was happening.

Because.....you do get scared, and you close up your twitter when you don't want people to see your posts. You've done it before when I've mentioned it on this forum. And the funny part is you were, supposedly, "gone" from this forum. But it ended up being proof that you were lurking this forum, reading my posts.

LOL

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:freeman: Sony thanks you for your money and supporting their consoles. Whether you are stuck playing at 30fps on your PS4 you are still a Sony customer.

You caver into the pressure early and couldn’t resist their games. You just admitted that Sony’s games are so good, you can’t wait years to play them and would rather play them early by any means necessary even if it means playing them with last-gen hardware. 

You've destroyed your entire argument in this thread :mj:

I'm playing it with the hardware I already have... because there's no reason to own the new hardware LOL

And I'm only playing it day 1... because I already have the console.. :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

I'm playing it with the hardware I already have... because there's no reason to own the new hardware LOL

And I'm only playing it day 1... because I already have the console.. :hest: 

Sony thanks you regardless. You couldn’t resist greatness and you succumbed to your inner cravings.

:hest: Just accept it. You had to play Sony’s great exclusives early by any means necessary even if it meant playing them on last-gen hardware.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I actually just discovered it like two hours ago.

and I still searched under your old username and easily found it in a few seconds.

.........like, didn't you notice that it seemed like i was spacing out my posts? I was keeping you occupied before you realized what was happening.

Because.....you do get scared, and you close up your twitter when you don't want people to see your posts. You've done it before when I've mentioned it on this forum. And the funny part is you were, supposedly, "gone" from this forum. But it ended up being proof that you were lurking this forum, reading my posts.

LOL

LOL... you think I didn't know you could see that account LOL

And yea, I know you got mad... and literally went through all my old posts and screen captured them... and then uploaded them.... and then typed out your post... LOL 

And now he's mentioning me closing my twitter..... which I literally just did again.... to prove that he's literally checking it constantly :lawl: 

I always love how Jerky tries to act confident... and I let him build up his confidence... and then he releases what I already know he has because I know he checks constantly.... and then it hits the floor with a thud :mj: