Kamala Harris

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Her communication skills are awful, she can barely form sentences that make any sense...How does someone like this become the 2nd most powerful person in the country?

Lol this fucking scumbag has no shame at all. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I have no shame for rightfully criticizing someone who's approval rating makes Biden look good? Absolutely nobody thinks she's doing a good job at anything. This is what happens when you hire someone to check off some boxes instead of hiring them because they're actually a good fit for the job.

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I have no shame for rightfully criticizing someone who's approval rating makes Biden look good? Absolutely nobody thinks she's doing a good job at anything. This is what happens when you hire someone to check off some boxes instead of hiring them because they're actually a good fit for the job.

You literally described how every Vice President is chosen you stupid bitch. I don't even give a fuck about Harris, I just find how much of a cuck you are that you make fun of people's communication skills while being a Trump dick licker. 

33 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Is she a good vice president Remy? Would she make a good president Remy? She was hired because of her sex and race. But you already know this because Biden told us. 

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-diversity-hire-opinion-1663788

That's awesome the person a heart beat away from the leader of the free world was a fucking diversity hire. Like they couldn't find anyone more qualified than her. 

Edited by Cooke
3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Is she a good vice president Remy? Would she make a good president Remy? She was hired because of her sex and race. But you already know this because Biden told us. 

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-diversity-hire-opinion-1663788

That's awesome the person a heart beat away from the leader of the free world was a fucking diversity hire. Like they couldn't find anyone more qualified than her. 

What exactly is a good Vice President? They have no real power and operate as a higher level ambassador. There's some procedural shit they do with the Senate so you actually don't see or hear them much. 

The way she was chosen is exactly how almost all VPs are. Pense was chosen to compliment Trump like Biden was chosen to compliment Obama. Cheney is probably the only VP to buck the trend but that's because he basically chose himself for role. 

I don't care for Harris in an office higher than senator, and did not want Biden as President but had no choice but to vote for them since the alternative was a wannabe dictator sociopath. 

This is why I don't take you guys seriously, you seem completely ignorant about what you are talking about, yet are vocal at the same time. 

Yes, a woman of color was chosen in part because she was a woman of color. Tim Kaine was chosen because he was a white guy and it is hard enough to get the country to accept a female President, so a white guy was needed to balance it out. Please fuck off. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What exactly is a good Vice President? They have no real power and operate as a higher level ambassador. There's some procedural shit they do with the Senate so you actually don't see or hear them much. 

The way she was chosen is exactly how almost all VPs are. Pense was chosen to compliment Trump like Biden was chosen to compliment Obama. Cheney is probably the only VP to buck the trend but that's because he basically chose himself for role. 

I don't care for Harris in an office higher than senator, and did not want Biden as President but had no choice but to vote for them since the alternative was a wannabe dictator sociopath. 

This is why I don't take you guys seriously, you seem completely ignorant about what you are talking about, yet are vocal at the same time. 

Yes, a woman of color was chosen in part because she was a woman of color. Tim Kaine was chosen because he was a white guy and it is hard enough to get the country to accept a female President, so a white guy was needed to balance it out. Please fuck off. 

Biden is beyond the age of life expectancy, he could die at any moment. He decided to pick someone based on immutable differences rather than a quality leader. Biden cares more about appeasing wealthy white woke liberals than picking a competent leader. 

Edited by Cooke

Lmao at Liquid Gimp defending Kamala. It's okay to choose an incompetent VP that can't properly communicate their messages to the public because she's a black female and balance out cis white male Biden. Nonsense. 

😂

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmao at Liquid Gimp defending Kamala. It's okay to choose an incompetent VP that can't properly communicate their messages to the public because she's a black female and balance out cis white male Biden. Nonsense. 

😂

Here you go being dishonest again. I've said countless times that I didn't want Biden or Harris in office and only voted for them because the opposition was Donald Trump. I say this while being 50% convinced that Biden might have been the only Democrat who could have beaten Trump, so it stings but it what it is. 

I didn't defend Harris. What I did was give context. The thing you guys HATE. You, Cucke, and Twincel love to be able to say that woman only got her job because she was a woman, and being a black woman is the cherry on top. 

The previous administration was the most corrupt in American history, had several positions that were paid for by donations, and had some of the most unqualified cabinet positions possible.

I never saw one of you retards complain during the Trump administration. Hell, Trump personally has shit all over half of the people he himself hired. 

For what it's worth, SW2 is pretty much mostly liberal by your standards. They crap on Biden, Pelosi, Harris, and the Dems on a daily basis. Almost as much as they do Republicans. I rarely find myself disagreeing because they actually know what the fuck they are talking about. 

This is why I call you out for gaslighting. You guys only offer you're own personal grudges, half ass information some idiot or grifter posted on social media, or something you just made up. Like you all do all of those things. 

Say what you want about Gako or Jerry, they at least bring receipts. It's primarily you three tards posting dog whistle, low information bait, or your own imagination as evidence of your world views. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The previous administration was the most corrupt in American history, had several positions that were paid for by donations, and had some of the most unqualified cabinet positions possible.

Yeah, it's going really well for Biden and his son Hunter dealings with China and the infamous laptop. Definitely no corruption here.

And the Biden administration and his cabinets are doing a fantastic job running the country for sure.

This is like the fifth time you accuse me of gaslighting. Like I give a shit convincing anyone of anything on SW political sub forum and the same 5 or 6 active posters. Half of which are dumbass liberals that won't ever change their mind or be honest about anything. Yeah, I care so much, dude. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, it's going really well for Biden and his son Hunter dealings with China and the infamous laptop. Definitely no corruption here.

And the Biden administration and his cabinets are doing a fantastic job running the country for sure.

This is like the fifth time you accuse me of gaslighting. Like I give a shit convincing anyone of anything on SW political sub forum and the same 5 or 6 active posters. Half of which are dumbass liberals that won't ever change their mind or be honest about anything. Yeah, I care so much, dude. 

:drake:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I feel like they found the laptop back in 2020 so I'm confused how it reflects on the current administration. I could be wrong but Hunter Biden doesn't work in the White House. 

This was all about the appointment of Harris as a VP. So I talked about administration norms and practices. I'm now noticing you guys completely switch lanes when you hit a wall without missing a beat. 

This is like the fifth time you accuse me of gaslighting. 

Sounds about right. 

Like I give a shit convincing anyone of anything on SW political sub forum and the same 5 or 6 active posters.

Is that why you just make shit up and post vague nonsense instead of facts? Because you're a pro at making unconvincing arguments. 

Half of which are dumbass liberals that won't ever change their mind or be honest about anything. Yeah, I care so much, dude. 

Lol at this gaslighting bitch. (#6) So Cooke and Twinblade make a misinformed statement and I corrected them with actual historical events and procedures. Which lead to your condescending bullshit about me defending Harris even tho I said that I don't think she should be VP and that I never wanted Biden to be president. 

But I'm the dumb and dishonest one here? Because I'm a "liberal" lol OK. 

It'll help changing people's mind if you at least sounded like you know what you are talking about and had any substantial information to back up your claims, because you constantly sound like a middle school student bullshitting their way through a book report on a book they didn't actually read. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I feel like they found the laptop back in 2020 so I'm confused how it reflects on the current administration. I could be wrong but Hunter Biden doesn't work in the White House. 

This was all about the appointment of Harris as a VP. So I talked about administration norms and practices. I'm now noticing you guys completely switch lanes when you hit a wall without missing a beat. 

Sounds about right. 

Is that why you just make shit up and post vague nonsense instead of facts? Because you're a pro at making unconvincing arguments. 

Lol at this gaslighting bitch. (#6) So Cooke and Twinblade make a misinformed statement and I corrected them with actual historical events and procedures. Which lead to your condescending bullshit about me defending Harris even tho I said that I don't think she should be VP and that I never wanted Biden to be president. 

But I'm the dumb and dishonest one here? Because I'm a "liberal" lol OK. 

It'll help changing people's mind if you at least sounded like you know what you are talking about and had any substantial information to back up your claims, because you constantly sound like a middle school student bullshitting their way through a book report on a book they didn't actually read. 

Do you even know what gaslighting means? 

gas·light
[ˈɡaslīt]
VERB
gaslighting (present participle)
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity:

Damn, I didn't think my moderate comments on modern cultural issues that are been discussed literally everywhere could bring you so much psychological torment. :jordan3:

And as far as Kamala goes, you're still trying to downplay the fact that she's incompetent. It doesn't matter how much argument you bring forward, you're still doing just that, while simultaneously agreeing that she's not good. Good job. This is why you're the dishonest one.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Do you even know what gaslighting means? 

gas·light
[ˈɡaslīt]

VERB
gaslighting (present participle)
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity:

Damn, I didn't think my moderate comments on modern cultural issues that are been discussed literally everywhere could bring you so much psychological torment. :jordan3:

And as far as Kamala goes, you're still trying to downplay the fact that she's incompetent. It doesn't matter how much argument you bring forward, you're still doing just that, while simultaneously agreeing that she's not good. Good job. This is why you're the dishonest one.

Lol just take the L bitch.