What is a woman?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beto knows    

I suppose. Again, it's the rules. Bytchre sucks anyway so meh. 

Posted Images

Lol how are they making it a topic of discussion when it's the right constantly crying about it? Your video isn't lefties forcing a point on anyone, it's a windbag hack attempting to troll. 

You bring up the "define a woman" topic more than anyone else on this site combined. 

58 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol how are they making it a topic of discussion when it's the right constantly crying about it? Your video isn't lefties forcing a point on anyone, it's a windbag hack attempting to troll. 

You bring up the "define a woman" topic more than anyone else on this site combined. 

When this shit hits doctor Phil then you know it's mainstream. 

Is the bearded circus clown a woman Remy? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

When this shit hits doctor Phil then you know it's mainstream. 

Is the bearded circus clown a woman Remy? 

Lol more Cucke and his unintentional cringe humor. Yes, Dr Phil. Where we all go for hot topic debates. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
22 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol more Cucke and his unintentional cringe humor. Yes, Dr Phil. Where we all go for hot topic debates. 

You are everyone in this video. Can't give answers

It's like people spend so much time worried about shit that has absolutely zero impact on their lives, and go out of their way to to be an obstacle for other people. 

Some people recognize that the question is loaded as you only see one group of people constantly asking this and it isn't out curiosity but a set up for an unwanted debate. 

Most of the "confused" people acknowledge people who are genuinely living their lives as and choose to present themselves as women as being a woman. It's quite a bit different than Piers Morgan sarcastically saying "I'm a woman." to make a childish taunt. 

In reality it's reactionary people who enjoy being cruel to groups of people that they don't like. Peterson and Walsh are basically internet trolls looking for for a vulnerable group to put in their place while their viewers watch in enjoyment of the harassment. 

It's crazy how so many of the centrist moderate common sense independent thinkers in here mostly listen to right wing propagandist and professional cyber trolls and hold them up as their thought leaders. 

Walsh is the meta type for you guys. Like he's also anti feminist, but trans people are "worse" so now he pretends there is this pure feminist movement that has been destroyed by trans people in an attempt to convert feminist leaning types into hating trans people.

Like when conservatives tried to use immigration as an issue to get POC to be against stuff like DACA. Why bother genuinely valuing a group of people when you can just create a common enemy for them to side with you against? 

What exactly is it they want? What is their end game? It seems the only goal is for people to continue marginalizing these people. To ridicule and/or ostracize them without blowback.

When you listen to a Walsh or Peterson they are hammering along with "playing along" as the great social sin. They are so committed to the truth they can't bare to "pretend" a trans person is whatever gender they present as. The truth demands it. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's like people spend so much time worried about shit that has absolutely zero impact on their lives, and go out of their way to to be an obstacle for other people. 

Accept we all have to adhere to your principles or be deemed a something-phobic.

You don't agree having your daughter competing against a biological men in sports, or having to share the same bathroom, that means you're transphobic.

You don't agree that your children are being thought in pre school that they are no such things as only two genders or that men can have babies, you're a bigot.

You're either full of shit or really dumb if you think it has zero impact anywhere. Especially when dealing with such disinformation that people can't even describe what a women is anymore, fuck off you dishonest prick.

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Accept we all have to adhere to your principles or be deemed a something-phobic.

While some people are quick to judge, I find that more often than not, the people claiming they are unjustly being called racist or homophobic actually are racist or homophobic. I belive in spectrums so you can argue bad or "harmless" bigots, but yeah, more often than not people are actually glancing past or just ignoring phobic folk rather than taking them to task. 

You don't agree having your daughter competing against a biological men in sports, or having to share the same bathroom, that means you're transphobic.

It doesn't, but it's also how phobic people talk so how are people supposed to actually know? I call you a transphobe because in the months we've been talking about this, you have not once talked about trans people in a fair manner. They are just men pretending to be women looking to either rob them of their achievements, or groom their kid. 

Of all the imaginary scenarios you create in your mind... none of them are just people who don't feel themselves and just want to be happy and not be a pariah. That's foreign to you. 

Yes, every so often you softball them pretend apathy because you want to appear reasonable. 

You don't agree that your children are being thought in pre school that they are no such things as only two genders or that men can have babies, you're a bigot.

You're either full of shit or really dumb if you think it has zero impact anywhere. Especially when dealing with such disinformation that people can't even describe what a women is anymore, fuck off you dishonest prick.

I don't agree that there is a a mass coordinated agenda to do so. I've only asked you like 20 fucking times to enlighten me about this. Society works where people are pretty much treated as working for the better of everyone with no harmful intent. When people approach bad behavior or whatever, they are treated in that manner. 

I get alternative life choices are confusing for some people but that doesn't give them the right to shame or disenfranchise people. Recently some states have decided to catagorize same sex preference as "abnormal" now in year 2022.

With out flying into the top end of fascism, the first step in subjugating people is to dehumanize them. The main tactic of the "critics" of the LGBTQ community is make them sound undeserving of empathy or even a fair glance. 

You yourself found the very notion of a straight man being a pedophile ludicrous. All the time you are willing to paint any ally a sexual groomer without any sort of examples of what you even consider grooming.. Fuck this, you painted this wide reaching, many-mind operation in wild, while also being as vague as possible.

It's as if your default mind just thinks it's common sense someone who is gay or trans would also be a pedophile. Like you're sooooo concerned about this topic and can't imagine straight people being pedophiles....so whose left right? 

You're a fucking cartoon. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

While some people are quick to judge, I find that more often than not, the people claiming they are unjustly being called racist or homophobic actually are racist or homophobic. I belive in spectrums so you can argue bad or "harmless" bigots, but yeah, more often than not people are actually glancing past or just ignoring phobic folk rather than taking them to task. 

It doesn't, but it's also how phobic people talk so how are people supposed to actually know? I call you a transphobe because in the months we've been talking about this, you have not once talked about trans people in a fair manner. They are just men pretending to be women looking to either rob them of their achievements, or groom their kid. 

Of all the imaginary scenarios you create in your mind... none of them are just people who don't feel themselves and just want to be happy and not be a pariah. That's foreign to you. 

Yes, every so often you softball them pretend apathy because you want to appear reasonable. 

I don't agree that there is a a mass coordinated agenda to do so. I've only asked you like 20 fucking times to enlighten me about this. Society works where people are pretty much treated as working for the better of everyone with no harmful intent. When people approach bad behavior or whatever, they are treated in that manner. 

I get alternative life choices are confusing for some people but that doesn't give them the right to shame or disenfranchise people. Recently some states have decided to catagorize same sex preference as "abnormal" now in year 2022.

With out flying into the top end of fascism, the first step in subjugating people is to dehumanize them. The main tactic of the "critics" of the LGBTQ community is make them sound undeserving of empathy or even a fair glance. 

You yourself found the very notion of a straight man being a pedophile ludicrous. All the time you are willing to paint any ally a sexual groomer without any sort of examples of what you even consider grooming.. Fuck this, you painted this wide reaching, many-mind operation in wild, while also being as vague as possible.

It's as if your default mind just thinks it's common sense someone who is gay or trans would also be a pedophile. Like you're sooooo concerned about this topic and can't imagine straight people being pedophiles....so whose left right? 

You're a fucking cartoon. 

A big wall of text to actually say, yes those people are probably bigots. :D 

There doesn't have to be a mass coordinated agenda, just a few people crying injustice, a few radicalized leftist and a whole mass of people not willing to interfere in fear of being deemed a bigot is all you need to start a trend. 

And no you fucking moron, I said I doubted that Matt Walsh, a father who prone family values and talk about his children all the time is most likely not a closet pedophile. In the sense that you've made another one of your accusations out of the blue, unfounded with zero proof while absolutely nothing about the man indicates that he's actually a creepy pedo. I was using common sense while you were BSing your way across.

You just love to picture anyone who disagree with you as a simpleton with black and white view of the world. Makes your shitty, irrelevant argumentation seems like you're actually getting a point across when you're not. All of your misconceptions about me are dead wrong and irrelevant. You can move on to actual arguments now. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A big wall of text to actually say, yes those people are probably bigots. :D 

A big wall of text explaining how they're probably bigots. 

There doesn't have to be a mass coordinated agenda, just a few people crying injustice, a few radicalized leftist and a whole mass of people not willing to interfere in fear of being deemed a bigot is all you need to start a trend. 

So what you are saying is that you are judging an entire community of people based on your perceived bad actions of what you seem to be be admitting is a small number. 

That's generalizing or what some people would call stereotyping but I'm sure you're the "stereotypes are a stereotype for a reason" type. 

Talking plainly, we should treat the entire LGBTQ community based on the worst expectations people could have about them. Sounds totally fair. 

And no you fucking moron, I said I doubted that Matt Walsh, a father who prone family values and talk about his children all the time is most likely not a closet pedophile.

No, you said "A married man with kids a pedophile?" 

That's is what you actually said. 

In the sense that you've made another one of your accusations out of the blue, unfounded with zero proof while absolutely nothing about the man indicates that he's actually a creepy pedo. I was using common sense while you were BSing your way across.

Lmfao I facetiously said he looked like a pedophile and I'll stick to it. He's a fucking creep. You then got on your broom and went full Karen to defend the honor of a straight white man. 

You just love to picture anyone who disagree with you as a simpleton with black and white view of the world. Makes your shitty, irrelevant argumentation seems like you're actually getting a point across when you're not. All of your misconceptions about me are dead wrong and irrelevant. You can move on to actual arguments now. 

How can we when you do your best to avoid actually talking about anything substantial? In almost two months your big piece of evidence is a tik tok video of some girl at a drag show. 

Your arguments are shitty because they are mostly you making stuff in your head. If something makes sense to you, regardless of how uninformed you are, you hold on to that like it's a well documented fact. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

A big wall of text explaining how they're probably bigots. 

So what you are saying is that you are judging an entire community of people based on your perceived bad actions of what you seem to be be admitting is a small number. 

That's generalizing or what some people would call stereotyping but I'm sure you're the "stereotypes are a stereotype for a reason" type. 

Talking plainly, we should treat the entire LGBTQ community based on the worst expectations people could have about them. Sounds totally fair. 

No, you said "A married man with kids a pedophile?" 

That's is what you actually said. 

Lmfao I facetiously said he looked like a pedophile and I'll stick to it. He's a fucking creep. You then got on your broom and went full Karen to defend the honor of a straight white man. 

How can we when you do your best to avoid actually talking about anything substantial? In almost two months your big piece of evidence is a tik tok video of some girl at a drag show. 

Your arguments are shitty because they are mostly you making stuff in your head. If something makes sense to you, regardless of how uninformed you are, you hold on to that like it's a well documented fact. 

I'm not generalizing any group. I'm specifying it comes from a small group and somehow I'm generalizing? Another weak ass damage control attempt based on your own misconception. Look, I'm sorry the woke ideologies comes from the left but that's a fact. I'm not going to not mention the group of people involved with this because I'm afraid you think I'm putting everyone in the same basket. That's your problem for assuming that I'm a simpleton and a bigot but that never was my argument so it's a %100 irrelevant. 

Oh no, I defended the honor of a straight white man being accused of pedophilia for no reason at all. My bad.

Says the one who rarely ever backed up anything he has said here. Don't accuse others of the very same thing you do. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

:rofl: 

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not generalizing any group. I'm specifying it comes from a small group and somehow I'm generalizing? Another weak ass damage control attempt based on your own misconception. Look, I'm sorry the woke ideologies comes from the left but that's a fact. I'm not going to not mention the group of people involved with this because I'm afraid you think I'm putting everyone in the same basket. That's your problem for assuming that I'm a simpleton and a bigot but that never was my argument so it's a %100 irrelevant. 

Oh no, I defended the honor of a straight white man being accused of pedophilia for no reason at all. My bad.

Says the one who rarely ever backed up anything he has said here. Don't accuse others of the very same thing you do. 

Oh, that's not true. To be fair I haven't had to post a ton of confirming information but that's because you've actually present nothing to debunk. Other than that survey you posted which you kept misrepresenting the information either on purpose or accidentally because you misread the data. 

Both are equally possible. 

26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:rofl: 

:D The loony progressive left is trying to re-write thousands of years worth of human evolution and biology. Its absolutely insane what a very small, but rabid group of people are trying to accomplish. I would almost respect them if they weren't so crazy.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, that's not true. To be fair I haven't had to post a ton of confirming information but that's because you've actually present nothing to debunk. Other than that survey you posted which you kept misrepresenting the information either on purpose or accidentally because you misread the data. 

Both are equally possible. 

You don't substantiate your claims, just like I didn't with mine.

The survey had all the information I needed, one out of 4 gen z kids doesn't adhere to the ''social construct'' of typical binary gender identity. What else did I need to know? Your breakdown of their sexuality or gender identity doesn't interest me at all, the fact itself that 25% of a generation cannot present themselves as either a boy or girl is the issue itself. You may act like it's perfectly normal but this is unprecedented.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Thanks for posting this. Tell me this dude doesn't look like a creepy pedophile. 

Why, because he has a beard and glasses? 

Sit down you ugly turd. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He looks like he has a chair made of toddler skeletons. 

You look like you sit on a chair made out of dildos.