Never heard the term natural man. But a biological man is an adult human male 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beto knows    

I suppose. Again, it's the rules. Bytchre sucks anyway so meh. 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Thanks for posting this. Tell me this dude doesn't look like a creepy pedophile. 

Yes his looks are the important takeaway from this. 

53 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:D The loony progressive left is trying to re-write thousands of years worth of human evolution and biology. Its absolutely insane what a very small, but rabid group of people are trying to accomplish. I would almost respect them if they weren't so crazy.

Lol this future mass shooter giggling over this in between checking his empty Tinder inbox. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What's the important take away? 

No one know basic biology anymore because it might hurt the feelings of a person that wants to chop off their genitals. 

• 2 months later...

So in the time since I called Walsh creepy. Some of his previous talking points have gotten some attention. He defended incest/pedophilia because the perpetrator was religious and his victims were girls.

“Well, it seems that in the wake of news that Josh had molested five young girls — four of whom were his sisters — Walsh proudly positioned himself as the reality star’s biggest defender. The Duggars aren’t hypocrites, progressives are,” Walsh declared, choosing to turn this into a culture war issue instead of being duly disgusted by the details of the case, including the nauseating revelation that one of Josh’s victims tried to fight him off, and her parents still took no action to prevent further attacks. Walsh went on to argue that the Duggars were being “pilloried” for “their faith,” and not for the fact that the Josh’s parents allowed countless acts of child molestation to take place under their roof. "They are roundly despised for their beliefs, their outspoken nature, and for the parents’ decision to have 19 kids,” Walsh wrote after Josh’s police record was revealed in 2015.

“Progressive trolls have been anxiously waiting for a chance to burn them down and dance on their ashes, and now they’ve finally been given the opportunity.”

He also like a true right wing creep talked about the fertility of teenage girls and he thinks it's not a bad thing for a 16 year old girl to start a family? As long as they are married. Because of history, where it wouldn't be unheard of for older men to marry young girls and immediately start families with them. He himself brought this up as something that has changed in the past 60 years or so...as if it's something bad. Now Matt doesn't think anyone under 18 should be undergoing any gender transitioning as they're too delicate, but if a fertile 15, 16, or 17 year old girl finds a man to marry them, it's fine for them to begin starting a family. It really seems his only issue with sexualizing young people is if it's not in a hetero way. Because he's a fucking creep. 

I wont bother with his views on arranged marriages. lol @Ramza your hero is disgusting. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So in the time since I called Walsh creepy. Some of his previous talking points have gotten some attention. He defended incest/pedophilia because the perpetrator was religious and his victims were girls.

“Well, it seems that in the wake of news that Josh had molested five young girls — four of whom were his sisters — Walsh proudly positioned himself as the reality star’s biggest defender. The Duggars aren’t hypocrites, progressives are,” Walsh declared, choosing to turn this into a culture war issue instead of being duly disgusted by the details of the case, including the nauseating revelation that one of Josh’s victims tried to fight him off, and her parents still took no action to prevent further attacks. Walsh went on to argue that the Duggars were being “pilloried” for “their faith,” and not for the fact that the Josh’s parents allowed countless acts of child molestation to take place under their roof. "They are roundly despised for their beliefs, their outspoken nature, and for the parents’ decision to have 19 kids,” Walsh wrote after Josh’s police record was revealed in 2015.

“Progressive trolls have been anxiously waiting for a chance to burn them down and dance on their ashes, and now they’ve finally been given the opportunity.”

He also like a true right wing creep talked about the fertility of teenage girls and he thinks it's not a bad thing for a 16 year old girl to start a family? As long as they are married. Because of history, where it wouldn't be unheard of for older men to marry young girls and immediately start families with them. He himself brought this up as something that has changed in the past 60 years or so...as if it's something bad. Now Matt doesn't think anyone under 18 should be undergoing any gender transitioning as they're too delicate, but if a fertile 15, 16, or 17 year old girl finds a man to marry them, it's fine for them to begin starting a family. It really seems his only issue with sexualizing young people is if it's not in a hetero way. Because he's a fucking creep. 

I wont bother with his views on arranged marriages. lol @Ramza your hero is disgusting. 

Yeah man, my heroes are Alexander The Great, Gaius Julius Ceasar, Hannibal Barca, Napoleon Bonaparte and Matt Walsh.

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you are a sick dude. 

Oops, deleted my original post through an edit again.

I was wondering, who are your historical figure heroes? Karl Marx and Fidel Castro? Lmao. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Washington, Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Hamilton, Roosevelt, MLK. 

Washington? And somehow you think you can call me a psycho for liking the greatest generals of antiquity?

Thomas Jefferson owned slaves. Lol, you psycho. :tard: 

I think it's really stupid to judge people that lived hundreds, let alone thousand years ago with current day standards. I prefer to focus on the good parts. I'm not oblivious to their bad acts (except for Hannibal, I really have nothing bad to say about him as a character) but everything else can be described as the norm for their time. 

Cool list but they're all Americans. Can't say I'm surprised.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Washington? And somehow you think you can call me a psycho for liking the greatest generals of antiquity?

Thomas Jefferson owned slaves. Lol, you psycho. :tard: 

I think it's really stupid to judge people that lived hundreds, let alone thousand years ago with current day standards. I prefer to focus on the good parts. I'm not oblivious to their bad acts (except for Hannibal, I really have nothing bad to say about him as a character) but everything else can be described as the norm for their time. 

Cool list but they're all Americans. Can't say I'm surprised.

Uh, I honestly thought you were kidding as that list looks like someone with deep insecurities would pick and it is a pointless distraction from the topic on hand. 

38 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Uh, I honestly thought you were kidding as that list looks like someone with deep insecurities would pick and it is a pointless distraction from the topic on hand. 

Uh, nah, I'm pretty obsessed with history and war but I can see why you'd think that. Lol.

Just thought it was funny that you'd think disgruntled white Christian Matt Walsh of all people would be my hero. Like I always agree with him or something because I posted a video of him once or twice and defended your random accusation of pedophilia, which I would do for pretty much anyone being randomly accused of something this vile. 

But never mind and my history obsession. Please continue. 

Edited by Ramza
24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

because I posted a video of him once or twice and defended your random accusation of pedophilia, which I would do for pretty much anyone being randomly accused of something this vile.

No you wouldn't. You wouldn't defend a drag queen or trans person the same way. I didn't say he was a pedo, I said he looked like one and you went full meat shield. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No you wouldn't. You wouldn't defend a drag queen or trans person the same way. I didn't say he was a pedo, I said he looked like one and you went full meat shield. 

Uh, yes, if you said Caitlyn Jenner is a pedophile, I'd call you out on it too.