Halo Infinite Campaign co-op won't include online matchmaking

42 minutes ago, Remij said:

https://www.gamesradar.com/halo-infinite-campaign-co-op-wont-have-online-matchmaking-xbox-suggests-just-using-discord/

Jesus fucking christ :tom: 

Just drop this game entirely and move on.  Give Halo to another Team and dissolve 343i into other teams to bolster their output.  Fuck this clown ass shit.

Bbbut this was supposed to signal the return of Xbox dominating with Halo :feelsbadman:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

WTF :D this is insane. Reviewers should really go back and re-review the game given how many promised features they’re dropping the ball on.

I don’t believe this was ever promised or even featured in a halo game 

Who would want to play an open world game with a rando?

Edited by ghostz
20 minutes ago, Ike said:

343 one of the worst developers around. :omglol: 

Halo isn't even relevant at all anyways. :cruise: 

Cmon now... Halo could have done amazingly if they had actually launched with an actual fucking plan and content.

It's clear that people wanted to play an awesome Halo game... but 343i quite evidently just can't keep up with the demands of satiating that audience anymore.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Cmon now... Halo could have done amazingly if they had actually launched with an actual fucking plan and content.

It's clear that people wanted to play an awesome Halo game... but 343i quite evidently just can't keep up with the demands of satiating that audience anymore.

Halo hasn't been relevant since Halo 3. :muttley: 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah.  Halo is still relevant.  The IP itself is evergreen.. it just needs a team to do it proper justice.

Halo without Bungie will never work. Period. Dead franchise that no one cares about. :hest: 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Halo without Bungie will never work. Period. Dead franchise that no one cares about. :hest: 

I don't believe that.

The other thing is that that masses now mostly want to just play Battle Royale games.. so the only way to probably elevate Halo up to those games would be to follow suit.

A Halo BR game would be massive.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't believe that.

The other thing is that that masses now mostly want to just play Battle Royale games.. so the only way to probably elevate Halo up to those games would be to follow suit.

A Halo BR game would be massive.

For a day and then everyone would go back to playing Apex or COD. Halo doesn't have anything beyond nostalgia and newer audiences don't care since the product has been mediocre for over 10 years now. :drake: 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Ike said:

For a day and then everyone would go back to playing Apex or COD. Halo doesn't have anything beyond nostalgia and newer audiences don't care since the product has been mediocre for over 10 years now. :drake: 

Not if done well, IMO.

But yea possibly.

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

I don’t believe this was ever promised or even featured in a halo game 

Who would want to play an open world game with a rando?

Dude, its 2022 and they've been working on the co-op for ages. Failing to include something as basic as online matchmaking is a failure no matter how you look at it.

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Dude, its 2022 and they've been working on the co-op for ages. Failing to include something as basic as online matchmaking is a failure no matter how you look at it.

It’s not really standard practice to have online co op match making. Any time I’ve ever heard of it implemented it was dead (on any game)

halo sucks but this is a complete non issue 

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It’s not really standard practice to have online co op match making. Any time I’ve ever heard of it implemented it was dead (on any game)

halo sucks but this is a complete non issue 

Undercover damage control.

Co-op match making is pretty standard nowadays. Even Ghost of Tsushima has matchmaking in co-op and the multiplayer in Ghost of Tsushima is an afterthought :sabu:

No way to spin this, it’s a huge L for 343. Co-op is a big deal in the Halo franchise. This game didn’t have it at launch and 8 months after launch co-op is still in beta and they are now telling us matchmaking won’t be included and you’re here trying to damage control :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER