VGC: Microsoft has accused Sony of paying developers for "blocking rights" to stop their content appearing on Xbox Game Pass.

Just now, Substatic said:

No, none of that is actual showing more sales on PC than Playstation.

You don't have any actual evidence to prove that, do you?

Nope you don't

Once again

Let me know the number of games that are Xbox/PC and omit Playstation.

You're not getting out of this.

• NPC 1
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking LOL! the trillion dollar corporation buying out every major 3rd party publisher is crying that Sony is paying devs money to keep games off LamePass, the irony   

wait a minute, didn't Microsoft do this very thing for the first few years of Xbox Live Arcade's existence?   And also, the accusation basically means that Sony would want the game developer

the developer doesn't have to put their game on playstation.   oh that's right, the playstation is far and away the biggest platform..........i guess they have leverage.   well the

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, none of that is actual showing more sales on PC than Playstation.

PC literally has almost as much as 10 platforms (The Console pie includes last gen and handheld) combined.

You got blown the fuck out.

The most gamers. The most active gamers. The most software revenue. The most developers and games. 

Edited by Substatic

PC literally has almost as much as 10 platforms (The Console pie includes last gen and handheld) combined.

You got blown the fuck out.

The most gamers. The most active gamers. The most software revenue. The most developers and games. 

No it hasn't

One of your link is "according to How Long to Beat" which is not an analysis website........its a VOLUNTARILY submitted user survey website :hest:

And this came from one of your links:

NO0bRyE.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:you dumb bastard, your own link places PC in third place, behind console and mobile

• NPC 1

You dumb mother fucker. That shows there is no way PS5 beats PC. Console is not 1 platform.......

No, you are trying to get a survey by developer.

Where I showed you an analysis based on revenue.

You just got caught lying and trying to connect two different things that aren't related

:lawl:You got busted, again:lawl:

NO0bRyE.png

Console #1 Revenue

Mobile #2

PC #......who cares

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

NO0bRyE.png

Console #1 Revenue

That console list includes like 8 Platforms......

You can not be this stupid. I linked NewZoo to prove PC was first place in software revenue for non mobile systems.

Edited by Substatic

That console list includes like 8 Platforms......

No, it doesn't. And the major platforms are far and away the ones earning all of that revenue.

You've lost, and you posted your own self-ownage.:hest:

No, it doesn't.  

It literally does. 

And the major platforms are far and away the ones earning all of that revenue.

There is no way PS5 alone can beat PC according to that chart.

PC has 22%. Console has 29%, split 6-8 times. Its unlikely an uneven split, but PS5 would require nearly the entire share.  That's virtually impossible.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, jehurey said:

By that logic, maybe we should break down PC gaming revenue across Mac or Linux OS, thus reducing PC's market even more.

Any time someone says this means they lost lol. Imagine trying to add 6-8 platforms just to beat PC.

King.

Just now, jehurey said:

Really because you just tried to say it about consoles.

I'm saying PC has a higher software gaming revenue, gamers, active gamers, and developers than PS5.

PC is the biggest gaming platform in the world apart from Mobile. This is a fact.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I'm saying

the thing that you have now claimed is what a person say when they know they've lost.

and you did that, first............about ten posts ago.

So...............thanks for admitting you lost.:blessed:

You literally said that PC was the same size as 10 entire console platforms, and you got caught lying.

19 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Holy shit...............you got caught lying hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhard

Your credibility is completely shot.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you are trying to get a survey by developer.

Where I showed you an analysis based on revenue.

You just got caught lying and trying to connect two different things that aren't related

:lawl:You got busted, again:lawl:

NO0bRyE.png

Console #1 Revenue

Mobile #2

PC #......who cares

That's three consoles vs one platform, essentially. So if you cut the console revenues divided by three, PC is bigger than Switch, PS5, or Xbox. It's not bigger than the consoles market combined though. 

PC market generally moves less softwares than it's userbase let on. A lot of people on PC play the same online game for months, buy very little else and piracy is far more common, obviously. As far as softwares sales share goes, I'd say it's generally higher than Xbox but lower than Playstation. Switch is weird so I won't compare.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the thing that you have now claimed is what a person say when they know they've lost.

I was responding to your post that said "Playstation" (I assume you mean PS5) was the biggest gaming platform by far.

oh that's right, the playstation is far and away the biggest platform......... 

This was false. And I proved it was false with ample citation. Why not just concede to lying in that post? 

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

That's three consoles vs one platform, essentially. So if you cut the console revenues divided by three, PC is bigger than Switch, PS5, or Xbox. It's not bigger than the consoles market combined though. 

PC market generally moves less softwares than it's userbase let on. A lot of people on PC play the same online game for months, buy very little else and piracy is far more common, obviously. As far as softwares sales share goes, I'd say it's generally higher than Xbox but lower than Playstation. Switch is weird so I won't compare.

It's actually more than 3, it includes handhelds and the prior gen consoles still see sales.

Just now, Ramza said:

The Xbox marketplace is non-existant during the year 2020. Its only really talking about Playstation and Switch.

And between that, I'd say at 2020, the split was probably 60% Playstation 4, 40% Switch in terms of sales.

Playstation 4 had already reached 100 million in userbase.

So that already puts it comparatively to that PC userbase figure, which isn't breaking it down between Windows and Mac gaming, and Linux gaming.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

It's actually more than 3, it includes handhelds and the prior gen consoles still see sales.

Which is absolutely miniscule for it to make up any meaningful portion.

If you honestly think 3DS, PS3, X360 sales are making any meaningful amounts of money in the year 2020.:hest:

We know you don't............which makes you bringing that up sound hilarious, because you know you're losing the argument.

Well, there are no real active handhelds on the market right now. And yeah I should have mentioned PS4/PS5 combined. Same with One X/Series X. 

But the new consoles just came out and has yet to reach a viable userbase so as more last-gen console users adopts the new hardware the number will stay relatively the same, I'm saying it changes very little. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The Xbox marketplace is non-existant during the year 2020. Its only really talking about Playstation and Switch.

And between that, I'd say at 2020, the split was probably 60% Playstation 4, 40% Switch in terms of sales.

Do you have citation for these claims?