VGC: Microsoft has accused Sony of paying developers for "blocking rights" to stop their content appearing on Xbox Game Pass.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he doesn't think Mac and Linux are different playforms??????????????

I'm screenshotting this.

This dude is not even a real hermit.:lawl:

PC is one system at every SW style site. PS5 is one system.

What kind of 2007  bait even is this.

Just now, jehurey said:

So you didn't answer the question I just asked.

I asked for counter citation.

A new report claims that 48 percent of all gaming happens on PCs. Only 8 percent of gamers identify exclusively as console gamers, 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking LOL! the trillion dollar corporation buying out every major 3rd party publisher is crying that Sony is paying devs money to keep games off LamePass, the irony   

wait a minute, didn't Microsoft do this very thing for the first few years of Xbox Live Arcade's existence?   And also, the accusation basically means that Sony would want the game developer

the developer doesn't have to put their game on playstation.   oh that's right, the playstation is far and away the biggest platform..........i guess they have leverage.   well the

Just now, Substatic said:

PC is one system at every SW style site. PS5 is one system.

What kind of 2007  bait even is this.

I asked for counter citation.

A new report claims that 48 percent of all gaming happens on PCs. Only 8 percent of gamers identify exclusively as console gamers, 

So you didn't answer the question?

That's right, you didn't answer it.

And you've lost.

Again.

And apparently........................his source for determining hardware classification...............is a fanboy forum.

Oh, that makes you look very credible.

I think for Steam Mac is like 3% and Linux 1.1% so it is majority Winblows. Other services Epic/Uplay/EA are even less relevant as they have fuck all support for other platforms. Mac has app store and Linux looks like it's going to have quite a rise due to Steam Deck.

But the truth is PC is not a monolith. Lemstatic is only hiding behind it because he thinks PC = Microsoft. No, if there was one company who stands head and shoulders above the rest to be associated with PC it's Valve. That's why publishers advertise their games as PS/Xflop/Steam, because Steam is the platform.

"Bu bu you need windoze!? :cry: "

Fuck off, that's just one part of a system. You could try calling it an Nvidia system or an Asus system or anything. Besides Proton plays the majority of games now so Windows can easily be taken out of the equation :smugd:

Windows Store :mickey: What a downright failure. Shovelware and spyware. Valve stole PC gaming from Microsoft.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And apparently........................his source for determining hardware classification...............is a fanboy forum.

PC is 1 system and platform here too. Same for PS4, PS5, XBSX, Wii U, Switch. This kid all of a sudden trying some completely brand new logic because he lost a dumb debate.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

PC is 1 system and platform here too.

No, it probably isn't

Go ahead and make a poll to see what are people's primary gaming platform, or all of their platforms.

We literally have had like 2-3 people get a PS5 within this past 30 days, alone.

You see people moving over to PCs at that rate?

Edited by jehurey