VGC: Microsoft has accused Sony of paying developers for "blocking rights" to stop their content appearing on Xbox Game Pass.

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I was responding to your post

Nope, you've lost

And I am going to post this amazing lie that you got busted on:

You literally said that PC was the same size as 10 entire console platforms, and you got caught lying.

29 minutes ago, Substatic said:

PC literally has almost as much as 10 platforms (The Console pie includes last gen and handheld) combined.

Holy shit, you have no credibility whatsoever after making a lie that egregious.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking LOL! the trillion dollar corporation buying out every major 3rd party publisher is crying that Sony is paying devs money to keep games off LamePass, the irony   

wait a minute, didn't Microsoft do this very thing for the first few years of Xbox Live Arcade's existence?   And also, the accusation basically means that Sony would want the game developer

the developer doesn't have to put their game on playstation.   oh that's right, the playstation is far and away the biggest platform..........i guess they have leverage.   well the

On 2022-08-10 at 7:43 PM, jehurey said:

oh that's right, the playstation is far and away the biggest platform..........i guess they have leverage.

JERRY CAUGHT LYING!

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Do you have citation for these claims?

Yeah, us making fun of Xbox sales tanking to BELOW Gamecube monthly sales levels during the years 2019 and 2020.

Sorry, we're not going to off on another one of your tangents, because you've lost the main argument.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

My argument is PC is the biggest single gaming platform

Nope, it clearly isn't, juding from your own link you posted.

maybe try reading them next time.

Just now, Substatic said:

JERRY CAUGHT LYING!

Sorry, projection isn't going to help you at this point.

You're not going to make me forget that you typed the biggest lie............and I busted you on it, right?

You're credibility is completely shot.

And you can't escape it until you man-up enough to admit your egregious lie.

Just now, jehurey said:

You're credibility is completely shot.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you're tangent isn't going to be allowed here.

You said Playstation was the by far the biggest gaming platform. I debunked this claim in the very first post of this 2 page long quote chain.

Edited by Substatic
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The Xbox marketplace is non-existant during the year 2020. Its only really talking about Playstation and Switch.

And between that, I'd say at 2020, the split was probably 60% Playstation 4, 40% Switch in terms of sales.

Playstation 4 had already reached 100 million in userbase.

So that already puts it comparatively to that PC userbase figure, which isn't breaking it down between Windows and Mac gaming, and Linux gaming.

Your point? PC still has a bigger userbase or overall revenue generated, even if Xbox was a flop.

And I see no reason to separate the PC market with windows, mac and linux. Even if we did, windows probably represents 95% of the market.

Holy shit is he pissed :hest:

You sand Playstation was the by far the biggest gaming platform

And it is.

And you got caught egregiously lying in the process.

My links proves PC is the biggest single platform outside of Mobile....

No it isn't

Your links proved its in last place :hest:

Just now, Ramza said:

Your point? PC still has a bigger userbase or overall revenue generated, even if Xbox was a flop.

And I see no reason to separate the PC market with windows, mac and linux. Even if we did, windows probably represents 95% of the market.

Its probably much lower than 95%. Mac gaming is sizable enough. And those hardcore nerds would be gaming on their SteamOS builds, they would be heavy game purchasers.

The point is that the Playstation 4 userbase, on its own..........would have absolutely reached the entire PC userbase level.

And, like I asked him.

"If Playstation is forcing devs that they can't do GamePass............why didn't the developers simply come to the conclusion 'Well, the PC userbase is so huge, that we don't need Playstation and just go with Xbox + PC'"????????

Why aren't there Xbox+PC games that have omitted Playstation?

He couldn't answer that question.

And that's because indie developers (who aren't selling shitty beta games on Steam) know that Playstation's userbase is that important.

The moment you said PS4 (or PS5) was the biggest gaming platform when PC had higher software revenue

Which you then posted an article that proved the opposite :lawl::lawl:

Yup............you ARE done.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The point is that the Playstation 4 userbase, on its own..........would have absolutely reached the entire PC userbase level.

And that's because indie developers (who aren't selling shitty beta games on Steam) know that Playstation's userbase is that important.

That has nothing to do with PS4 being the largest gaming platform, by far, as you claimed.  PC is.

Edited by Substatic