Uh oh - we got beef (Eminem v the game)

4 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Perfect for white people too old to understand the Drake/Pusha war.

That was far from a war lol Drake got smacked. 

this though seems very manufactured. Game is such a clout chaser  (and a massive Stan)

Edited by ghostz
  • Ben 1
3 hours ago, ghostz said:

That was far from a war lol Drake got smacked. 

this though seems very manufactured. Game is such a clout chaser  (and a massive Stan)

Adidon was the nuke, but Duppy freestyle is still a good beef track

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

He’s mad he wasn’t included in the Super Bowl lmao

It was kind of weird he wasn't there. When 50 came out I thought for sure Game would come out and they'd do Hate It or Love It. 50 was more of an Eminem protege where as Game was Dre's dog in the early 2000s gangster music race and has the LA connection.

23 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It was kind of weird he wasn't there. When 50 came out I thought for sure Game would come out and they'd do Hate It or Love It. 50 was more of an Eminem protege where as Game was Dre's dog in the early 2000s gangster music race and has the LA connection.

I think he's severely butt hurt that Dre kept bringing folks up after him and he basically got pushed out the house. The diss of em is just grasping straws. People might actually give this some attention if he had some ground to go at him on, he just sounds like a angry ex girlfriend.

Listened to it.

Pure fucking trash.

That said though, the one line I laughed at, because it's 100% true was something like "Little Marshall Mathers, mad cause nobody thinks that little Marshall matters"

That's pure truth.  It's been 20+ years and Marshall still trying to prove himself....

That tells you all you need to know about how Eminem views himself.

The Game about to dye his hair pink and change genres too :ovolol:

Going after Eminem 10 - 20 years after his peak is just sad. Thinking they can catch some credibility by going after a battle rapper who might have lost his edge, but wouldn't have dared it 10 years ago

The music equivalent of fighting a retired boxer

Edited by Voidler
15 minutes ago, Voidler said:

The Game about to dye his hair pink and change genres too :ovolol:

Going after Eminem 10 - 20 years after his peak is just sad. Thinking they can catch some credibility by going after a battle rapper who might have lost his edge, but wouldn't have dared it 10 years ago

The music equivalent of fighting a retired boxer

Literally 11 years ago :D

i feel like eminem is definitely the best rapper out there. hell, just dissect this track:

his clever wordplay and seamless transitions between styles/deliveries are unmatched. i do find he feels the need to prove himself, though (overall). it's something i notice with j cole too. it's kind of funny, since both are two of the best in the industry and have nothing to prove. then again, both are their own harshest critics.

• Like 1
  • aitch 1
13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i feel like eminem is definitely the best rapper out there. hell, just dissect this track:

his clever wordplay and seamless transitions between styles/deliveries are unmatched. i do find he feels the need to prove himself, though (overall). it's something i notice with j cole too. it's kind of funny, since both are two of the best in the industry and have nothing to prove. then again, both are their own harshest critics.

His newest CD (music to be murdered by) is dope as hell too. Not a fan of the love story songs but otherwise he sounds great and it’s full of bars. 

he’s definitely different now. He doesn’t really talk about his life as much, more about just bending words and writing bars. This song is hilarious imo, he remade the Alfred hitchcock theme himself for it. Beat seems to be hit or miss but I dig it 

Prob the most bar heavy Eminem song I’ve ever heard  and I can’t think of another rapper on earth that could come up with some of that shit. Lol

Edited by ghostz