Immortality (day 1 gamepass FMV game) from the Her Story creator gets a 10 in EDGE

i played Telling Lies earlier this year.

You can tell that Sam Barlow is getting better at this type of thing. The only problem being that you need to establish some sort of setup in which people would be recording something, and why would all those recordings from multiple people be collected together in a database. And you need to search a database to find videos.

So, it more or less requires every one of his games to be based on a law enforcement agency that has gathered all of this video evidence.

• Haha 1

Also, I remember saying this like 10 years ago.

Back in japan, for like an entire year, there was this Wii game that was pretty much an interactive FMV teenage soap opera.

I believe it was called 428 Shibuya Scramble

428EnglishArt.png

it ended up being quite popular in Japan for a few months.

I think there's already a cottage industry of cheap soap operas. They should've already attempted a episodic interactive soap opera. On mobile phones, especially. And even smart TVs. You could literally stream all of your interactive choices.

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1