I got a PS5

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FF7R is great. Not playing the original might actually increase your enjoyment of it, because you won’t be thinking about all the things it does differently and end up becoming butthurt like remij

Cool, now you should try inserting a game in the slot in the front. That's how it works, I know it must be an alien concept for a Lemming but you'll get the hang of it.

Ive already used it more than you have 😆

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

So you are spending money for no reason? You did not come close to playing 275 games. Get out of the house DepressionP 🤣

The ones I haven't played are mostly stuff I got part of a bundle or for free. And some older games I have already played that I got for cheap on sale because I wanted them in my collection. Which I usually get around to play eventually. 

Big deal. 

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Steam isnt the only platform to play games on PC.  LMAO you have over 100 games with less than 2 hours played....a good chunk with 0 hours played 🤣

Rofl, not true at all. You're desperate as fuck, just like when you decided to buy a PS5. :tom: 

Just now, Ramza said:

The ones I haven't played are mostly stuff I got part of a bundle or for free. And some older games I have already played that I got for cheap on sale because I wanted them in my collection. Which I usually get around to play eventually. 

Big deal. 

Big deal, right. Just like me getting a PS5. Big deal, right? I guess it is tho. Since all you idiots come rushing with BU BU XBOX BU BU BOUGHT TO HATE IT

Why not , cool, have fun? Thats why this forum is dead. Yall stay miserable,  looney toons 🤣 

Just now, JonbX said:

Big deal, right. Just like me getting a PS5. Big deal, right? I guess it is tho. Since all you idiots come rushing with BU BU XBOX BU BU BOUGHT TO HATE IT

Why not , cool, have fun? Thats why this forum is dead. Yall stay miserable,  looney toons 🤣 

Because I knew you'd get your panties in a bunch. :tom:  

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Because I knew you'd get your panties in a bunch. :tom:  

ME posting anything gets the entire 4 active posters panties in a bunch. Stay rabid, idiots 🤣

13 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im sorry. Its 88.

31 games with no gaming times, which also includes DLC, old games from bundles I didn't want, free games I didn't want, pre orders I can't play yet. Desperate. :tom:

I have a 100 achievement per month on average. There is nothing you can say. :kaz: Obviously my 275 games have filler titles and I haven't literally played 275 games in less than two years time.

Just now, Ramza said:

31 games with no gaming times, which also includes DLC, old games from bundles I didn't want, free games I didn't want, pre orders I can't play yet. Desperate. :tom:

I have a 100 achievement per month on average. There is nothing you can say. :kaz: Obviously my 275 games have filler titles and I haven't literally played 275 games in less than two years time.

shut up

LOL when jonb loses every single argument, he tries to shift over to the "you guys talk about me"

Yeah, we talk about homeless mentally-impaired living on the street in their own filth, whenever we come across those as well.

So jonb is in good company.

LMFAO this thread :D 

And LOL Jerky coming in here talking about people buying things specifically to bash them.... LOL what a clown-ass hypocrite! 

He literally bought a Quest 2 after hating on it repeatedly here... He did it so he could appear to have credibility when he talks about PSVR2 and how it's massively better it will be... and lets not forget he went and bought a RTX 3090 just so he could hate on the PC platform and say his PS5 is better.

:omglol:

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO this thread :D 

And LOL Jerky coming in here talking about people buying things specifically to bash them.... LOL what a clown-ass hypocrite! 

No, you literally are a fake-boy a proven fakeboy......and you've admitted being a fakeboy before.

You have no place to lecture anybody.

I don't make thread bashing PC..........do I????????????

Go and count them.

Also............go and count how many threads I have made bashing the Quest 2.

I give my opinion.

I don't go and BE A FAKEBOY intentionally, like you and jonb do.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you literally are a fake-boy a proven fakeboy......and you've admitted being a fakeboy before.

You have no place to lecture anybody.

I don't make thread bashing PC..........do I????????????

Go and count them.

Also............go and count how many threads I have made bashing the Quest 2.

I give my opinion.

I don't go and BE A FAKEBOY intentionally, like you and jonb do.

LOL he's mad :tom: 

You barely make threads period dumbass.  You've certainly talked shit about Quest 2 and PC on this forum.  And like I've said... you bought those things to appear to have credibility when it comes to you bashing those platforms.

We all see through your bullshit. We clearly see your hypocrisy... you're not a gamer.  You don't even play your PS5.  You just bought it so you could attempt to have credibility when talking about how good it is compared to everything else LOL...  The proof is in your profile :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL he's mad :tom: 

You barely make threads period dumbass.

Thanks for proving that you're the one going out of their way to be a fakeboy.

Just like jonb

That was easy.

LOL, he's trying to project his anger because I just delivered a quick BITCHPOP right in his mouth.

Now go fakeboy some more, fakeboy.