I got a PS5

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FF7R is great. Not playing the original might actually increase your enjoyment of it, because you won’t be thinking about all the things it does differently and end up becoming butthurt like remij

Cool, now you should try inserting a game in the slot in the front. That's how it works, I know it must be an alien concept for a Lemming but you'll get the hang of it.

Ive already used it more than you have 😆

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

2 games coming to Xbox ( both on GP which you hate ) an old Ditch port and a game about cats. You really got me there 😂 You are almost as bitter as Jerry 🤣

Never heard of Soul Hackers 2 coming to Gamepass. :wonder: And Deathloop isn't even on Xbox. :kaz:  What a failure at attempting to own me with your rental service. 😂 

(I also bought Deathloop a long time ago, just hadn't timed to properly play it.)

I don't care what you think of those games, tbh. Go play nothing on your PS5? Hobopass has turned Jonb into a non-gaming sheep waiting for scraps from MS. :tom:  

What I'd tell ya?:drake:

In the same thread that he went out of his way to create..........to go out of his way to tell us.......that he bought a PS5.

He's now trying to bash Playstation's upcoming games.

He just created the thread three hours ago...........and he's now CLEARLY SHOWING YOU WHY he created it.

Have you ever seen anybody do anything like that? Even on a forum as cynical as Systemwars?

24 minutes ago, JonbX said:

2 games coming to Xbox ( both on GP which you hate ) an old Ditch port and a game about cats. You really got me there 😂 You are almost as bitter as Jerry 🤣

Why are you laughing at someone playing games that are also on xbox, when foe the past 10 years you've only played games that are better on PS or Xbox? :D

What was the last genuine exclusivs you played?

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Why are you laughing at someone playing games that are also on xbox, when foe the past 10 years you've only played games that are better on PS or Xbox? :D

What was the last genuine exclusivs you played?

3/4 of the games aren't on Xbox actually. :kaz:  And it's purely coincidental. I was just naming the stuff I have currently installed and somehow Xbox is missing out on %75 of the games. 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

3/4 of the games aren't on Xbox actually. :kaz:  And it's purely coincidental. I was just naming the stuff I have currently installed and somehow Xbox is missing out on %75 of the games. 

Lmao so now he's either resorted to lying or he's straight up dreaming about xbox having games :kaz:

You would just expect a modern platform to have these games but I guess xbox sucks too much.

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Never heard of Soul Hackers 2 coming to Gamepass. :wonder: And Deathloop isn't even on Xbox. :kaz:  What a failure at attempting to own me with your rental service. 😂 

(I also bought Deathloop a long time ago, just hadn't timed to properly play it.)

I don't care what you think of those games, tbh. Go play nothing on your PS5? Hobopass has turned Jonb into a non-gaming sheep waiting for scraps from MS. :tom:  

Thats because you are a rabid idiot that is mad in life so you just have to come here and hate xbox with the other 3 miserable life hating fat fuck losers 🤣 Of course you didnt play DL. Ill prob beat that before you ( using GAMEPASS ) .

Im playing games RIGHT NOW on my PS5. And XBOX. Go list games youll go play....eventually. Im a non gaming sheep? I play games almost everyday. Here you are making a list of games youll play "in the future" or when you get time. lmfao shut up and stop talking. IDIOT

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What I'd tell ya?:drake:

In the same thread that he went out of his way to create..........to go out of his way to tell us.......that he bought a PS5.

He's now trying to bash Playstation's upcoming games.

He just created the thread three hours ago...........and he's now CLEARLY SHOWING YOU WHY he created it.

Have you ever seen anybody do anything like that? Even on a forum as cynical as Systemwars?

What games am i bashing, fat boy?

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lmao so now he's either resorted to lying or he's straight up dreaming about xbox having games :kaz:

You would just expect a modern platform to have these games but I guess xbox sucks too much.

lmao, post your Steam account for everyone to see all the games you are playing 🤣

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You are obviously not dumb enough to forget i also have a PC, that is better than yours.....an xbox series X and now a PS5. Please tell me again how i dont play games 😄

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Thats because you are a rabid idiot that is mad in life so you just have to come here and hate xbox with the other 3 miserable life hating fat fuck losers 🤣 Of course you didnt play DL. Ill prob beat that before you ( using GAMEPASS ) .

Im playing games RIGHT NOW on my PS5. And XBOX. Go list games youll go play....eventually. Im a non gaming sheep? I play games almost everyday. Here you are making a list of games youll play "in the future" or when you get time. lmfao shut up and stop talking. IDIOT

I unlocked 2200+ achievement and amassed a 275+ games collection in 22 months on steam, there's nothing you can say. Sit your hoboass down. :kaz: 

''I'll get the game on Hobopass...eventually. You'll see. :tear2:''

:tom:

Just now, Ramza said:

I unlocked 2200+ achievement and amassed a 275+ games collection in 22 months on steam, there's nothing you can say. Sit your hoboass down. :kaz: 

''I'll get the game on Hobopass...eventually. You'll see. :tear2:''

:tom:

So you are spending money for no reason? You did not come close to playing 275 games. Get out of the house DepressionP 🤣

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You are obviously not dumb enough to forget i also have a PC, that is better than yours.....an xbox series X and now a PS5. Please tell me again how i dont play games 😄

You bought a PS5 to subscribe to Sony hobopass.

You wait for games to come to Xbox hobopass even when not confirmed.

I see you on steam about once every two months, usually not playing games.

Jonb the non-gaming hobo of rental services. :tom: 

Just now, Ramza said:

You bought a PS5 to subscribe to Sony hobopass.

You wait for games to come to Xbox hobopass even when not confirmed.

I see you on steam about once every two months, usually not playing games.

Jonb the non-gaming hobo of rental services. :tom: 

Steam isnt the only platform to play games on PC.  LMAO you have over 100 games with less than 2 hours played....a good chunk with 0 hours played 🤣