Spider-Man on PC peaked at 66,436 on Steam

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why do you keep responding to comparison I never made? 

I compared Switch Witcher to other versions of Witcher in 2019.   In 2.5 months it outsold what the Xbox version sold in 12 months and sold 11% of the total sales of all 4 versions of Witcher combined. 

Spider-Man was an exclusive ONLY on PlayStation and now it's on PC. 

The comparison to Switcher doesn't hold.   Spiderman is in a better position to sell more as this is the first platform outside of Playstation its available on. 

When I said a but more... I mean relative to the benefits of Spiderman selling as an exclusive on PlayStation + the hardware sales.. The PC software sales alone from day one is not surpassing not offsetting that. 

Why do you think Sony is not doing day any date with PC for its exclusive titles?   They make more money with the current model and will continue to do it. 

Jesus christ dude.  I'm simply saying that I can say the same thing about Spider-Man that you are about The Witcher.  I agree with you for fuck sakes..

I can compare PC Spider-Man to other versions of Spider-Man in 2022.  In 2.5 months it will surely outsell what the PS4 version sells... you can't really even buy it individually for the PS5,  will surely account for more than 11% of the total sales of all the versions of Spider-Man in 2022.  Spider-Man on PC is selling fine for an overpriced 4 year old game that millions upon millions have played before.

The comparison holds... because they're both games released on a new platform 4 years after the game was initially released..

Why are you not able to see what the fuck I'm doing?

And the rest of the shit you're saying I'm not even talking about.

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

40+ year old and still can't afmit he was wrong Jerry will never know what the touch of a woman feels like so it all works out in the end

I want to mod it on PC. I’m very into modding games.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ dude.  I'm simply saying that I can say the same thing about Spider-Man that you are about The Witcher.  I agree with you for fuck sakes..

I can compare PC Spider-Man to other versions of Spider-Man in 2022.  In 2.5 months it will surely outsell what the PS4 version sells... you can't really even buy it individually for the PS5,  will surely account for more than 11% of the total sales of all the versions of Spider-Man in 2022.  Spider-Man on PC is selling fine for an overpriced 4 year old game that millions upon millions have played before.

The comparison holds... because they're both games released on a new platform 4 years after the game was initially released..

Yea we agree overall but that comparison is off. 

Witcher 3 on Switch,  a multiplat that's available on every system is not an apt comparison or the bar for Spiderman. 

A better comparison would be another first party exclusive that came to PC.... Oh let's say like GOW or something so. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

We know exactly what you were trying to say.

Who is "we"? The voice inside your head? Everyone else understood what I was trying to say it's just you and your invisible friend who misunderstood.

Its like you have this argument with the voice inside your head and then you project that voice onto us, it doesn't matter what we type because all you're going to hear is what the voice inside your head says. We might as well give you our account logins so you and your split personality can go at it all night.

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea we agree overall but that comparison is off. 

Witcher 3 on Switch,  a multiplat that's available on every system is not an apt comparison or the bar for Spiderman. 

A better comparison would be another first party exclusive that came to PC.... Oh let's say like GOW or something so. 

You can do it with whatever.  I used the one easily provided by Jerry.  God of War is a completely different game.  Sure you can compare them... but there's all sorts of factors that can affect that.  GoW was cheaper... it can also be affected by timing... marketing.. ect ect.  

Spider-Man at GoW's price would have sold more than God of War did.

Even still, I don't even think it's as off as you think.  Switch Witcher was full priced too right?  It would have easily sold more at $39.99.  It would have also obviously sold more if it released on Switch at launch, with all the hype behind it too.  

Those are just obvious observations.  Those are the points that were being made.

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

You can do it with whatever.  I used the one easily provided by Jerry.  God of War is a completely different game.  Sure you can compare them... but there's all sorts of factors that can affect that.  GoW was cheaper... it can also be affected by timing... marketing.. ect ect.  

Spider-Man at GoW's price would have sold more than God of War did.

Even still, I don't even think it's as off as you think.  Switch Witcher was full priced too right?  It would have easily sold more at $39.99.  It would have also obviously sold more if it released on Switch at launch, with all the hype behind it too.  

Those are just obvious observations.  Those are the points that were being made.

Jerry was comparing how games sell on PC vs Playstation when it's released day 1.  Which is related to Spiderman since it's on both PC and Playstation and he thought you guys were saying the PC version would sell more than the PS version. 

You took that data and tried to spin it to say the Switch whither 3 sold badly,  when it actually did sell great because the chart represents 2.5 months of sales vs 12 months of sales on 3 other systems.  The Switch sold 11%  of the total whither sales on platforms in 2.5 months which is a faster rate than all systems that had 12 months worth of sales. 

With that being said... That Switcher comparison doesn't line up with Spiderman when you have other PS first party games that released on PC to compare Spiderman to. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Jerry was comparing how games sell on PC vs Playstation when it's released day 1.  Which is related to Spiderman since it's on both PC and Playstation and he thought you guys were saying the PC version would sell more than the PS version. 

You took that data and tried to spin it to say the Switch whither 3 sold badly,  when it actually did sell great the because the chart represents 2.5 months of sales vs 12 months of sales on 3 other systems and the Switch sold 11% in 2.5 months which is a faster rate than all systems in 2019.

With that being said... That comparison doesn't line up with Spiderman when you have other PS first party games that released on PC to compare Spiderman. 

In the rush to argue just to argue.. You both missed the mark :umad:

lol no.  Absolutely not one fucking person here said it would sell better than the PS version....

And no... I did not spin anything to say The Witcher 3 sold badly on Switch.  I made a link to how 4 year old games don't sell as well despite being "new" to a system... when they're full priced and had already sold millions upon millions on other platforms..

The comparison is perfectly fine.  It doesn't have to be perfect...

1 minute ago, Remij said:

lol no.  Absolutely not one fucking person here said it would sell better than the PS version....

And no... I did not spin anything to say The Witcher 3 sold badly on Switch.  I made a link to how 4 year old games don't sell as well despite being "new" to a system... when they're full priced and had already sold millions upon millions on other platforms..

The comparison is perfectly fine.  It doesn't have to be perfect...

Can you read?  I said Jerry THOUGHT you guys were saying that, that's why he brought up whitcher PC vs Playstation. 

As far as Witcher Switch compared to Spiderman PC.. I said there are BETTER comparisons to make as you have other first party PS games that came to PC years later that you can compare Spiderman to. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Can you read?  I said Jerry THOUGHT you guys were saying that, that's why he brought up whitcher PC vs Playstation. 

As far as Witcher Switch compared to Spiderman PC.. I said there are BETTER comparisons to make as you have other first party PS games that came to PC years later that you can compare Spiderman to. 

We all know what Jerry thought...  He knew exactly what was meant... but he saw an opportunity to argue...

Whatever though.. you know exactly what I'm saying.  Comparison doesn't need to be perfect.  Witcher sold fine on Switch for a 4 year old full priced game on a new system.  Sony isn't special to PC gamers... it's a similar situation.

50 minutes ago, Remij said:

We all know what Jerry thought...  He knew exactly what was meant... but he saw an opportunity to argue...

Whatever though.. you know exactly what I'm saying.  Comparison doesn't need to be perfect.  Witcher sold fine on Switch for a 4 year old full priced game on a new system.  Sony isn't special to PC gamers... it's a similar situation.

You know other Sony first party games on PC are a better comparison. 

No need for me to continue 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Remij said:

@Goukosan

you see how he's doing a Remierry-go-round:kaz:

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Who is "we"?

I love how he is trying so hard to find a tangent to try and take this into.

That's not working either, sweetie.

We know exactly what you were saying.

You thought you had a clever out if and when I was going to nail you for your bullshit and your obvious port-begging.

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

See what I made him do :blessed:

It's no use trying to run away sweetie this is the topic now :trump:

Nope, you ran away the moment you knew I was cornering you.

And now you think you can come back and try to reset the argument.

That's not working either.

So let's go back to where I was cornering you and you ran away.

You were clearly trying to imply that PC and its userbase matches up with the PS4.

Right?

Prove that, especially with the Witcher 3 numbers I just showed you in teh chart.

[he's going to to run away again, just watch]

3 hours ago, Substatic said:

Jerry why did you lie?

No, the OP's numbers provided in this thread are consistent in what they are comparing.

I didn't make this thread. So my comparison between God of War's and Spiderman's launch stats still stands.

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

We know exactly what you were saying.

Nope.

I clarified what I meant. Remij understood what I meant. Now goukosan is even saying things like "jerry thought" because he can tell you misintrepreted it.

Thre is a choice for you here Jerry. You can ask yourself, did you interpret it wrong? Or is everyone else wrong? We already know which option you're going to pick.

Now multiple times in here you have accused me of saying things I never said and every time I asked you for proof you dick tucked and ran away. This lets me know that all of this is intentional on your end its no mistake you throw as much shit as you can and false claimsand you try to see what works. That's not going to work sweetie you're going to go back through the thread and show the proof for the things you accuse me of saying or consider yourself done. The whole foruk is tired of your bullshit claims and you purposefully misrepresenting people and their words.

:trump:

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Nope.

I clarified what I meant. Remij understood what I meant. Now goukosan is even saying things like "jerry thought" because he can tell you misintrepreted it.

Thre is a choice for you here Jerry. You can ask yourself, did you interpret it wrong? Or is everyone else wrong? We already know which option you're going to pick.

Now multiple times in here you have accused me of saying things I never said and every time I asked you for proof you dick tucked and ran away. This lets me know that all of this is intentional on your end its no mistake you throw as much shit as you can and false claimsand you try to see what works. That's not going to work sweetie you're going to go back through the thread and show the proof for the things you accuse me of saying or consider yourself done. The whole foruk is tired of your bullshit claims and you purposefully misrepresenting people and their words.

:trump:

LOL he's melting down, look at all of that.

he's getting angry because his I caught him on what he was clearly trying to say, and he think's he clever constructed an "out".which didn't work.

he's getting angry into the night.

So let's go back to where I was cornering you and you ran away.

You were clearly trying to imply that PC and its userbase matches up with the PS4.

Right?

Prove that, especially with the Witcher 3 numbers I just showed you in the chart.

[he's going to to run away again, just watch]

Edited by jehurey
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm right and everyone else is wrong, also I do not have to show any evidence when I accuse you of saying things which you never said.

So you can't prove any of your claims  good to know :trump: A quick BOP, BOP in the mouth and you're done.

Next.

27 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So you can't prove any of your claims  good to know :trump: A quick BOP, BOP in the mouth and you're done.

Next.

No I clearly did.

Especially seeing as how you are constantly running away, that's the smoking gun that you know that I caught exactly what you were trying to do.

[he's running away right now, that's why he's typing as if he's celebrating something. LOL]

Nope. You don't get to claim people are running away when you're rhe one who makes false accusations then runs away when asked to provide evidence.

Go back and show me where I said those things you claimed I said. Show me evidence or you forfeit this argument and throw in the towel. I'm not letting you dicktuck and run away like you do with everyone else. Show me where I said "PC can equal PS4" and where I "beg for day one PC ports".