July NPD Switch #1 Units, PS5 #2 in units and #1 in revenue

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

You gotta admit lemmings, he's got ya there :drake:

At least when I bought an xflop for some retro games it was the previous gen system so it wasnt counted.

No he doesn't.  I don't own a PS5.

And LOL "At least when I bought an xflop"

:deadest:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dumb ass

this thread is entertaining af!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No he doesn't.  I don't own a PS5.

And LOL "At least when I bought an xflop"

:deadest:

Yeah the previous gen system, and it was only for backwards comptaible og/360 games.

Lems are buying jumping ship to PS5 because they got tired of the latest xbox having nothing.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Yeah the previous gen system, and it was only for backwards comptaible og/360 games.

Lems are buying jumping ship to PS5 because they got tired of the latest xbox having nothing.

LOL that's even more pathetic.  You bought an old Xbox... Your reasons for rationalizing it don't mean anything :mj: 

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You gotta admit lemmings, he's got ya there :drake:

At least when I bought an xflop for some retro games it was the previous gen system so it wasnt counted.

oh yeah, they both bought ps5's

one of them is a fakeboy..........that he's HIDING HIS PSN.

Even though I got the proof from his VERY OWN TWEET..........actually two tweets in which he's confirmed he's got a PS5.

UPDATE: Notice how he just tried to project what HE'S DOING onto you in his most recent post.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL that's even more pathetic.  You bought an old Xbox... Your reasons for rationalizing it don't mean anything :mj: 

Yes they do. Xflop used to have games thats why I used to begrudgingly buy one. Now they have none.

Truth is I was just cutting down on the large collection of og/360 games I had, and figured one console and a few games was easier to store than 2 old consoles and a lot of games. It was more of a space saving measure than anything. By far the worst purchase I ever made though, an absokutely horrendous system.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Yes they do. Xflop used to have games thats why I used to begrudgingly buy one. Now they have none.

Truth is I was just cutting down on the large collection of og/360 games I had, and figured one console and a few games was easier to store than 2 old consoles and a lot of games. It was more of a space saving measure than anything. By far the worst purchase I ever made though, an absokutely horrendous system.

I don't care your reasoning dude.  You bought an Xbox console. :shrug: 

You'll probably buy a Series X at some point too... because your BC games will still work.. and there will probably be some GamePass game you want to play and you'll sub to GP 😄

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't care your reasoning dude.  You bought an Xbox console. :shrug: 

You'll probably buy a Series X at some point too... because your BC games will still work.. and there will probably be some GamePass game you want to play and you'll sub to GP 😄

On the contrary, the only game I own post 360 is Rare Replay. There's not a single game worth owning that isn't also available on PS or PC, which is why I skipped the Series systems. Theres not a single game on tbe horizon for xbox thats worth owning which wont be on PC or PS. You know it :banderoos:

Also this is more of a last hurrah for my xbox games. I just wanted to go through PD, PDZ, Conker and a few more one last time before I get rid of them for good. I dont have time nor space for all these games I collected when I was younger.

Edited by TLHBO