Perhaps the most divisive speech in US President history.

58 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmfao.

I'm not selling anything though. 

Without punching below the belt again...it's shit like this that shows how scummy of a dude you are irl. You're not "selling anything" now, but I am?  The left wing media, the right wing media, and even he himself credits CRT and Queer curriculum panic as his doing. Where's the fucking conspiracy I am supposedly selling? This is how fucking stupid conservatives are. He openly admits on multiple occasions what he's doing and it still works. The only difference is the left says look at the dishonest tactics, the right ignore because they like the point of the narrative (bigotry), and he by having the plan he explained, actually working sits back for the windfall. 

Weren't you the one who shed the light on the great LGBTQ final solution to turn kids gay with the teachers serving as the facilitators and grooming their students? This didn't happen? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DeSantis 2024

lmfao the crazy is part is flipping through these is the amount of times Trump is asked about violence at this rallies and he defends nearly every single instance and shows his approval of people gett

Boohoo the MAGA snowflakes feelings were hurt

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Without punching below the belt again...it's shit like this that shows how scummy of a dude you are irl. You're not "selling anything" now, but I am?  The left wing media, the right wing media, and even he himself credits CRT and Queer curriculum panic as his doing. Where's the fucking conspiracy I am supposedly selling? This is how fucking stupid conservatives are. He openly admits on multiple occasions what he's doing and it still works. The only difference is the left says look at the dishonest tactics, the right ignore because they like the point of the narrative (bigotry), and he by having the plan he explained, actually working sits back for the windfall. 

Weren't you the one who shed the light on the great LGBTQ final solution to turn kids gay with the teachers serving as the facilitators and grooming their students? This didn't happen? 

Are you mentally ill? You think it all comes from this dude?

Why am I supposed to care what he says?

Is this what's it's all about? More denial about the progressive left effort in trying to sexually indoctrinate children into the woke cult. Yawn.

Go support drag queen reading hours and family friendly shows like it's a normal thing some more while waiting for me to back up my claims with evidence of the concerted effort, you idiot. 

Edited by Ramza
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022-10-31 at 8:31 PM, Ramza said:

Are you mentally ill? You think it all comes from this dude?

Why am I supposed to care what he says?

Is this what's it's all about? More denial about the progressive left effort in trying to sexually indoctrinate children into the woke cult. Yawn.

Go support drag queen reading hours and family friendly shows like it's a normal thing some more while waiting for me to back up my claims with evidence of the concerted effort, you idiot. 

I'm not a bigot, but let me end with a bigoted rant. lmfao

So this entire thread is over.

America has spoken............and they agreed with what Joe Biden said.

Joe Biden didn't cause any division.......he actually caused Americans to unit and reject Trumpism/extremism.

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm not a bigot, but let me end with a bigoted rant. lmfao

You don't need to be a bigot to defend kids from pointless sexual indoctrination. 

There are no legitimate reasons why drags should be in school or that kids should be at the drag show. End of story. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

So this entire thread is over.

America has spoken............and they agreed with what Joe Biden said.

Joe Biden didn't cause any division.......he actually caused Americans to unit and reject Trumpism/extremism.

LMFAO. 

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You don't need to be a bigot to defend kids from pointless sexual indoctrination. 

There are no legitimate reasons why drags should be in school or that kids should be at the drag show. End of story. 

Here is what's tiring about you. I've pointed out several times that you act like queer/alternative people just being around kids is bad and you've spent the past month acting like that's an unreasonable mindset you never said that...yet here we are again with you saying this shit. Which I'm sure you'll deny sooner than later. How is that even sexual indoctrination? How many kids have been sexually confused by Mrs Doubtfire or hundreds of Tyler Perry movies.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Here is what's tiring about you. I've pointed out several times that you act like queer/alternative people just being around kids is bad and you've spent the past month acting like that's an unreasonable mindset you never said that...yet here we are again with you saying this shit. Which I'm sure you'll deny sooner than later. How is that even sexual indoctrination? How many kids have been sexually confused by Mrs Doubtfire or hundreds of Tyler Perry movies.

No, I have no problems with a kid being near a drag in of itself. 

I have a problem with drags being brought to school, in what way is a drag make you qualify to teach anything to a class? How is the kid benefitting from this in any way? No other adults are invited to school to read story hours out of blue so why a drag other than trying to normalize this to a bunch of kids? 

What does a kid have anything to gain in watching a drag queen show? You do realize this movement started in between two lines of blow at a burlesque bar in Europe somewhere, right? This is the culture it spawned from. 

You do realize that you now have kids IDENTIFYING as drag queen, right? They call them, drag kids.

11 hours ago, Ramza said:

No, I have no problems with a kid being near a drag in of itself. 

I have a problem with drags being brought to school, in what way is a drag make you qualify to teach anything to a class? How is the kid benefitting from this in any way? No other adults are invited to school to read story hours out of blue so why a drag other than trying to normalize this to a bunch of kids? 

I've read to school kids before. My girlfriend does 6 times a year.  There are plenty of programs where people who are not qualified to teach kids volunteer at schools in non-teaching roles. Half of the places Ive worked have had something like this for people who want to do charitable work. I dated a girl once who was arrested for climbing a bridge and her sentence was teaching dance to kids.

What does a kid have anything to gain in watching a drag queen show? You do realize this movement started in between two lines of blow at a burlesque bar in Europe somewhere, right? This is the culture it spawned from. 

So are a lot of things people do, i'm sure you do and dont find a problem with. Better yet, show me all of the problems this has caused. I mean actually occurring  problems and not the vague shit you make up yourself. 

You do realize that you now have kids IDENTIFYING as drag queen, right? They call them, drag kids.

Yes I know. I dont see the problem if they truly are interested in it and not forced or pressured to do so. I'm sure most athletes played sports when they were young, many singers, actors, and artist start young. Many careers appeal to people at a young age. Some pretend to have babies when they are young too. Isn't this a problem as well for you as kids shouldn't be thinking about having children? At the end of the day your problem is drag/trans people. Like your originally claimed your problem was supposed to be kids having sex changes, now it's some kids wearing girls clothes. My point has always been that your core issue are queer people, you're just hiding behind concern for kids safety. 

The truth many queer people develop those feelings when they are young. I'm sure if a 5 year old boy told you they thought Margot Robbie was pretty you wouldnt find anything wrong with it. You find being queer so abnormal you want there to be a two-tier social structure for them. You know...taking steps backwards culturally. 

Like I said, I'd trust most drag queens in a room with kids before Matt Walsh. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

yup..............so this thread is over.

thanks for confirming

I'm sure that particular Biden speech was the definitive factor for all the democrats winning before even their own campaigns. 

Makes total sense. :tard: 

Thanks for confirming that you're out of your mind. Lmao. 

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm sure that particular Biden speech was the definitive factor for all the democrats winning before even their own campaigns. 

Makes total sense. :tard: 

Thanks for confirming that you're out of your mind. Lmao. 

clearly were, if we look at the election results.

he makes a speech saying that Trumpism is anti-democratic.

And all the Trump picked candidates lost badly.

The people agree with what he said.

• Haha 1
On 2022-09-02 at 11:56 PM, Ramza said:

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent extremism. 

Two more years of this clown? Jesus christ. Still looks confused as hell at the end until his wife saved him from further embarrassment.

Turns out it was one of the most unifying speeches as  exit polls show 70% Americans (both on the left and the right) said they voted against the extreme MAGA election denier candidates in order to preserve democracy :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Turns out it was one of the most unifying speeches as  exit polls show 70% Americans (both on the left and the right) said they voted against the extreme MAGA election denier candidates in order to preserve democracy :umad:

You have to be a complete fool to think voting for a democrat was to save democracy.   :pavarotti: 

57 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You have to be a complete fool to think voting for a democrat was to save democracy.   :pavarotti: 

The other option was voting for election denying right wing QAnon MAGA extremists :umad:

Point is the speech resonated with Americans and brought the regular Republicans + democrats together to rebuke the QAnon MAGA crazies:cmpunk1:

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The other option was voting for election denying right wing QAnon MAGA extremists :umad:

Point is the speech resonated with Americans and brought the regular Republicans + democrats together to rebuke the QAnon MAGA crazies:cmpunk1:

More like GenZ voted majority democrat because they thought Biden would forgive their student debts. :umad:

And women because of Roe v Wage being overturned. 

This divisive speech and partisan propaganda are probably at a distant third as to what resonated with the dumb, brainwashed democrat voters. Congrats.:cmpunk2:

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

More like GenZ voted majority democrat because they thought Biden would forgive their student debts. :umad:

And women because of Roe v Wage being overturned. 

This divisive speech and partisan propaganda are probably at a distant third as to what resonated with the dumb, brainwashed democrat voters. Congrats.:cmpunk2:

Yes Abortion played a huge role as well, which we have been saying for months it would.... But the dumbass republicans thought it wouldn't... Lmfao. 

But as far as the MAGA QAnon extremists threat to democracy. 

Exit polling, you know the thing that voters list as their reason for voting a certain way. 

Yea said 70% voted to save democracy...so the speech was on point... As usual The facts aren't on your side bub :umad:

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes Abortion played a huge role as well, which we have been saying for months it would.... But the dumbass republicans thought it wouldn't... Lmfao. 

But as far as the MAGA QAnon extremists threat to democracy. 

Exit polling, you know the thing that voters list as their reason for voting a certain way. 

Yea said 70% voted to save democracy...so the speech was on point... As usual The facts aren't on your side bub :umad:

That's what happens when you only listen to people on your side of the argument. I honestly think the Republican were quite in an echo chamber on the abortion issue.

So, 70% of American voters are dumb. Ok. Thinking this affect my Canadian French ass. lol :umad: