Why are there no more MGTOW forums out there?

38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're the one who need to chill. I was curious about the MGTOW type of content you consume but you're too much of a pussy to post any because deep down you know it's embarrassing.

Dude it's just regular MGTOW, and you are clearly getting offended by it, lmfao.

I used to find a ton of content regarding that on Reddit till they censored MGTOW and MGTOW2.

Then, they moved to Ruqqus and the admins censored them too and that place turned into a wasteland.

27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Honestly you should play super seducer. I don’t know anything about MGTOW but the games have some funny anti-feminist content without actually being offensive to women as long as you don’t take it super seriously. As a bonus you’ll get some useful dating/social advice out of it too.

There's plenty of youtubers doing it, like Darius M and Sandman.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

I think it's because things are happening and women don't want men to get aware.

The marriage scene is shrinking, so women have less chance to take from men,.

Hell the dating scene has changing too and less women are getting free stuff and giving nothing back.

Even bitches that were all down for empowerment want to still be dependent on men and not want to work.

"It's amusing to read"

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I just want something good to read.

Stop being a beta cuck.

No dude, Ramza hit the nail on the head with that post. 

There’s nothing good about what you’re looking for and it will not lead to you being happy, whatever that looks like. 

i think you're going to find a good number of shitty people - in general. these "anti-men" or "anti-women" groups are pathetic. there are some truly amazing people out there. some of my ex-girlfriends were amazing, but i dumped them because i got bored...or wanted something new. i'm part of the problem and i fully admit it. we live in an instant gratification society. fortunately, some individuals haven't been tainted, and are old-fashioned with good values. instead of joining hate groups, surround yourself with positive people. heck, join a charity...maybe one involving helping cancer patients or animals. you will meet incredible and extremely giving individuals.

• Like 3