Tulsi Gabbard officially leaves democrat party

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's a useful idiot who's been repeating Russian propaganda about NATO being the reason for this war when anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain can see thats not the case.

But hey NATO is to blame and we should definitely be trying to work towards peace between Ukraine and Russia    Its a good thing you weren't alive during WW2, you would probably have been pa

Sounds like you're a conspiracy theorist 

30 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11302821/Tulsi-Gabbard-says-shes-LEAVING-Democratic-party.html

I used to like her but she's been pretty retarded lately. Not sure she will benefit republicans.

You don't like her now because she wants Ukraine and Russia to negotiate? That's been her stance with every conflict. There needs to be more antiwar voices in your warmongering government. I can't believe the only antiwar voices are now coming from fhe right. What happened to the left? It's fucking bizarre. 

Edited by Cooke
7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You don't like her now because she wants Ukraine and Russia to negotiate? That's been her stance with every conflict. There needs to be more antiwar voices in your warmongering government. I can't believe the only antiwar voices are now coming from fhe right. What happened to the left? It's fucking bizarre. 

She's a useful idiot who's been repeating Russian propaganda about NATO being the reason for this war when anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain can see thats not the case.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Now you sound like Hillary 

10 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Now you sound like Hillary 

But hey NATO is to blame and we should definitely be trying to work towards peace between Ukraine and Russia :lemming:

Its a good thing you weren't alive during WW2, you would probably have been part of protests like this

tkgquuzhs2y11.jpg

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

But hey NATO is to blame and we should definitely be trying to work towards peace between Ukraine and Russia :lemming:

Its a good thing you weren't alive during WW2, you would probably have been part of protests like this

tkgquuzhs2y11.jpg

What's the end goal Twinblade? You still haven't answered. Eradicate Russia? Regime change? Nuclear war? What is it? This isn't Battlefield 2022

Edited by Cooke
1 minute ago, Cooke said:

What's the end goal Twinblade? You still haven't answered. Eradicate Russia? Regime change? Nuclear war? What is it? 

A few more military defeats and Putin will either be ousted or forced to stop the war due to internal pressure and pressure from countries like China and India who are increasingly becoming fed up with him. HIs only other option is going nuclear but even if he gives the order I seriously doubt his inner circle is going to go along with it. Their own military doctrine states that nuclear strikes are only ever to be used when the country faces an existential threat. A war Russia started on Ukraine's soil is in no way an existential threat to Russia. I think a lot of the concern over nuclear war breaking out is little more than fear mongering that is actually playing into Putin's hands because its amplifying calls for peace and reduced support from the west. People like you and Musk might very well be playing right into Putin's strategy and you don't even realize it.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

A few more military defeats and Putin will either be ousted or forced to stop the war due to internal pressure and pressure from countries like China and India who are increasingly becoming fed up with him. HIs only other option is going nuclear but even if he gives the order I seriously doubt his inner circle is going to go along with it. Their own military doctrine states that nuclear strikes are only ever to be used when the country faces an existential threat. A war Russia started on Ukraine's soil is in no way an existential threat to Russia. I think a lot of the concern over nuclear war breaking out is little more than fear mongering that is actually playing into Putin's hands because its amplifying calls for peace and reduced support from the west. People like you and Musk might very well be playing right into Putin's strategy and you don't even realize it.

I hope you are right. Putin is a psychopath, he's not easily predictable. No one thought he was going to invade in the first place. 

18 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why are you going after Musk? He's literally providing free Internet to Ukraine right now. 

He made some naive tweets about a potential peace deal between Russia and Ukraine that would basically benefit nobody besides Russia.

19 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Somehow Trump got it right 

I had to exit that video after a few minutes. So much ignorance. The lady tried to be sympathetic towards the Kerch bridge bombing and basically implied that Russia's response was a justified escalation. Except the Kerch Bridge was an attack on military infrastructure, as Russia uses it to transport significant numbers of heavy weapons to the southern frontline. On the other hand Russia's attacks yesterday were deliberately targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure.

These people really need to get a clue.

33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He made some naive tweets about a potential peace deal between Russia and Ukraine that would basically benefit nobody besides Russia.

Sorry but PEACE is not a naive idea. He's probably the smartest person on planet earth. Politicians owned by Raytheon are not that intelligent, they are just greedy blood sucking vampires. 

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I had to exit that video after a few minutes. So much ignorance. The lady tried to be sympathetic towards the Kerch bridge bombing and basically implied that Russia's response was a justified escalation. Except the Kerch Bridge was an attack on military infrastructure, as Russia uses it to transport significant numbers of heavy weapons to the southern frontline. On the other hand Russia's attacks yesterday were deliberately targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure.

These people really need to get a clue.

Perhaps you should. She was Bernie Sanders press secretary and he's a Libertarian that works for Reason Magazine. 

18 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Sorry but PEACE is not a naive idea. He's probably the smartest person on planet earth. Politicians owned by Raytheon are not that intelligent, they are just greedy blood sucking vampires. 

You can be smart and naïve at the same time. Musk is absolutely ignorant and doesn't fully understand the stakes.

His plan involves Russia holding onto 1/5th of Ukraine's territory and also Ukraine not getting security guarantees of any kind. How exactly is that going to make for a lasting peace with a country that has been completely open and upfront about their genocidal & imperialist ambitions? At best that would buy Ukraine a few years before Russia comes back and breaks another ceasefire agreement.

We already have decades worth of history to prove that appeasing genocidal tyrants like Putin and Russian ultra nationalists does not work and will only cause more death and destruction in the long run.

oh, what a shocker. Musk's peace plan came directly from Putin himself. Its actually comical just how many well known people Putin is using to forward his agenda, and of course there's no mention of Musk speaking with Zelensky to try and work with him on a peace plan. Musk should honestly be ashamed of himself,

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

While it's funny watching you two retards fight. I'll ask you, so Putin can do and get whatever he wants because Russia has nukes? Aren't you the anti-China guy? 

Calling Twincel Hilary-like minded as a dis is might sound good for short term memory folk but like Hilary called out Tulsi years before Russia even invaded Ukraine so you're not making her or him look bad in this instance. BTW this is why you idiots are so annoying. Yall have such shitty opinions I'm forced to say positive things about people I can't stand.  At the end of the day Tulsi has been a right appeasing grifter for years so this is really no surprise for anyone. It's just a fake clout move at this point. She's probably in talks with Fox about getting her own show where she'll beat viewers in the head that she's a former Democrat. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

tkgquuzhs2y11.jpg

Not even remotely the same. Nazi Germany didn't have 400 nukes aimed at us.