Tulsi Gabbard officially leaves democrat party

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

If only we could get Mexico to pay their share for securing the southern border... Oh wait... They agreed to pay billions. 

If only we could get increased funding for border security... Oh wait that already happened. 

So back to what you're deflecting from.... Fresh off suggesting Ukraine surrender to Russia's invasion..... Musk suggests China should just go take Taiwan..... 

Musk is just bowing to those regimes now huh? 

Funny how you always post budgets and not results. Man, you would love living in Quebec, all the social spendings imaginable and no tangible results. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's a useful idiot who's been repeating Russian propaganda about NATO being the reason for this war when anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain can see thats not the case.

But hey NATO is to blame and we should definitely be trying to work towards peace between Ukraine and Russia    Its a good thing you weren't alive during WW2, you would probably have been pa

Sounds like you're a conspiracy theorist 

55 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Funny how you always post budgets and not results. Man, you would love living in Quebec, all the social spendings imaginable and no tangible results. 

The budgets come before the results Einstein.  Once the results come through I always post those as well. 

But Why does context always allude both you and Cooke?   I was responding to him saying the left doesn't care about the southern border....

If the left didn't care they wouldn't have actually negotiated with Mexico to pay billions towards border security and they wouldn't have increased the budget for border security.....

Both things republicans SAY they want but NEVER ACTUALLY did either thing.   Trump and the right talked about Mexico paying and the border for 4 years but never did the republicans and Trump actually get it done? Nope.  Did they actually increase the budget for border security? Nope. 

Getting the budget and ensuring Mexico pays it's share is the first step to securing the southern borders.... 

... Without the money NOTHING HAPPENS. 

With that out of the way.... The actual positive results is what the right wing media is spinning to fool their gullible base. 

The southern border protection is stopping more people than ever before from crossing the border illegally, over 2 million have been stopped and sent back over the last eleven months.   

That's due to the increased budget to higher more staff, more modernized equipment and Mexico playing billions towards securing it as well.   So areas that were previously left not fully monitored now aren't open spots anymore. 

Edited by Goukosan
16 hours ago, Ramza said:

That means we should not be interested in any diplomatic talk or solutions. Temporary ceasefires are also bad apparently... :killzone: 

Why should "we" be interested when the invader has no intentions of being interested in peace, period?

18 hours ago, Ramza said:

I don't even understand what you guys are arguing against. Say no to diplomacy with Putin? Lmao, okay.

It requires diplomacy in the first place to be diplomatic. There is no diplomacy with Putin.

Edited by lynux3
15 hours ago, Cooke said:

Cartels control the southern border. Heavily armed Cartels trafficking people and killing migrants. The lack of awareness of deliberate ignorance by those on the left and then the hyperfocus on Ukraine is strange to me. 

You're worried about something that's completely and utterly irrelevant to what's happening in Ukraine. You're talking about some kids with guns versus a full fledged invasion by a nuclear power. The fuck is wrong with you?

Anyways, why the hell are you worried about US southern borders? We can control the Mexicans. Fuck off. :mj: 

17 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The budgets come before the results Einstein.  Once the results come through I always post those as well. 

But Why does context always allude both you and Cooke?   I was responding to him saying the left doesn't care about the southern border....

If the left didn't care they wouldn't have actually negotiated with Mexico to pay billions towards border security and they wouldn't have increased the budget for border security.....

Both things republicans SAY they want but NEVER ACTUALLY did either thing.   Trump and the right talked about Mexico paying and the border for 4 years but never did the republicans and Trump actually get it done? Nope.  Did they actually increase the budget for border security? Nope. 

Getting the budget and ensuring Mexico pays it's share is the first step to securing the southern borders.... 

... Without the money NOTHING HAPPENS. 

With that out of the way.... The actual positive results is what the right wing media is spinning to fool their gullible base. 

The southern border protection is stopping more people than ever before from crossing the border illegally, over 2 million have been stopped and sent back over the last eleven months.   

That's due to the increased budget to higher more staff, more modernized equipment and Mexico playing billions towards securing it as well.   So areas that were previously left not fully monitored now aren't open spots anymore. 

You ask why democrats don't care for the border, it's really simple. Some of the first actions Biden did as President was to undermine some of the progress made by the last administration and to openly brag about immigrations. Vilifying border patrol agents (they are whipping migrants!). None of their focus was ever spent on protecting the border but instead virtue signaling, they fought republicans at every turn on the subject. Do I have to post videos of Kamala and Biden on the matter? Or white house press secretary damage control? 

Mexico is just as desperate and completely lost control over the side of their border. This isn't some miracle. Cartels are running the show. But bu billions of dollars. 

You have it backward; more illegal immigrants are passing through the border than ever. They're complete overwhelmed, if you think it's propaganda, you're an idiot.

That's due to the southern border being completely overwhelmed and processing record high number of immigrants. 

Results man, results. They have been more death, more illegal crossings and more drugs coming through the southern border under Biden. This is the facts. Spinning based on budget alone is not going to cut it here.

5 hours ago, lynux3 said:

It requires diplomacy in the first place to be diplomatic. There is no diplomacy with Putin.

What about that time he agreed to let grains being shipped out of Ukraine to avoid global food shortages? I got that from your video. Putin might be a scheming bastard, but we can still work with him. 

Nord stream pipeline and Crimean bridge recent sabotage are not helping though.

41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You ask why democrats don't care for the border, it's really simple. Some of the first actions Biden did as President was to undermine some of the progress made by the last administration and to openly brag about immigrations. Vilifying border patrol agents (they are whipping migrants!). None of their focus was ever spent on protecting the border but instead virtue signaling, they fought republicans at every turn on the subject. Do I have to post videos of Kamala and Biden on the matter? Or white house press secretary damage control? 

Mexico is just as desperate and completely lost control over the side of their border. This isn't some miracle. Cartels are running the show. But bu billions of dollars. 

You have it backward; more illegal immigrants are passing through the border than ever. They're complete overwhelmed, if you think it's propaganda, you're an idiot.

That's due to the southern border being completely overwhelmed and processing record high number of immigrants. 

Results man, results. They have been more death, more illegal crossings and more drugs coming through the southern border under Biden. This is the facts. Spinning based on budget alone is not going to cut it here.

More spin from you. Those people that they're catching now where simply walking across the border when Trump were president..because all he did was talk and passed no bills. 

As I sated above, getting the funding is the first tangible step to getting anything done. 

It's like retarded logic with you right wing clowns.  INCREASED border security would lead more illegals getting apprehended doofus.   Less security would lead to more getting away. 

A few weeks ago I asked you what specifically in the Biden administration policy says its an open border..... You have yet still to answer that. 

And then you claimed that the Asylum seekers who went through the legal ports of entry wouldn't have came across under any other president.... Until I showed you the data that shows the contrary.

You have yet to provide any tangible evidence.... All you do is spew hollow talking points that you can't back up. 

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

More spin from you. Those people that they're catching now where simply walking across the border when Trump were president..because all he did was talk and passed no bills. 

As I sated above, getting the funding is the first tangible step to getting anything done. 

It's like retarded logic with you right wing clowns.  INCREASED border security would lead more illegals getting apprehended doofus.   Less security would lead to more getting away. 

A few weeks ago I asked you what specifically in the Biden administration policy says its an open border..... You have yet still to answer that. 

And then you claimed that the Asylum seekers who went through the legal ports of entry wouldn't have came across under any other president.... Until I showed you the data that shows the contrary.

You have yet to provide any tangible evidence.... All you do is spew hollow talking points that you can't back up. 

:pavarotti::will2:

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

What about that time he agreed to let grains being shipped out of Ukraine to avoid global food shortages? I got that from your video. Putin might be a scheming bastard, but we can still work with him. 

Nord stream pipeline and Crimean bridge recent sabotage are not helping though.

And then immediately ordered a strike on the port where grain is exported? Not only that, but Russia was or is stealing Ukrainian grain and trying to profit off of it... Kind of like how they "stole" tens of thousands Ukrainian children to Russia illegally and giving them citizenship for "Russification".

We still don't know who fucked with the pipeline, but seeing as Russia is ready to move gas through Nord Stream 2 it's likely it was Russia who sabotaged the pipeline in the first place. They are now bitching because Denmark, Germany and Sweden are not allowing them to join an investigation.

"Russia will obviously not recognise the pseudo-results of such an investigation unless Russian experts are involved," the foreign ministry said.

Funny how they won't recognize the results, but didn't want to do a proper referendum because everyone knows damn well it is completely fabricated.

The Crimean bridge was going to happen eventually and it shouldn't even exist in the first place. Ukraine had every right to disable the bridge since it is a path for Russia to continue supplying their war effort in southern Ukraine.

I don't think Putin would really care if he didn't end up with the four Oblasts he illegally tried to annex, but I think his red line is Crimea for sure. Ukraine isn't going to let them take what they want without a fight, though.

Edited by lynux3
4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

And then immediately ordered a strike on the port where grain is exported? Not only that, but Russia was or is stealing Ukrainian grain and trying to profit off of it... Kind of like how they "stole" tens of thousands Ukrainian children to Russia illegally and giving them citizenship for "Russification".

We still don't know who fucked with the pipeline, but seeing as Russia is ready to move gas through Nord Stream 2 it's likely it was Russia who sabotaged the pipeline in the first place. They are now bitching because Denmark, Germany and Sweden are not allowing them to join an investigation.

Funny how they won't recognize the results, but didn't want to do a proper referendum because everyone knows damn well it is completely fabricated.

The Crimean bridge was going to happen eventually and it shouldn't even exist in the first place. Ukraine had every right to disable the bridge since it is a path for Russia to continue supplying their war effort in southern Ukraine.

I don't think Putin would really care if he didn't end up with the four Oblasts he illegally tried to annex, but I think his red line is Crimea for sure. Ukraine isn't going to let them take what they want without a fight, though.

How would they benefit from blowing up the pipeline then spending tons of money on repairing it afterward and not selling gas in the meantime? 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

How would they benefit from blowing up the pipeline then spending tons of money on repairing it afterward and not selling gas in the meantime? 

I don’t know, to be honest. Russia has done some dumb shit lately, but whoever did fuck with it it is still being determined. 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

I don’t know, to be honest. Russia has done some dumb shit lately, but whoever did fuck with it it is still being determined. 

I doubt we'll ever know. 

On 2022-10-15 at 10:32 PM, Ramza said:

To gain a favorable view from one of the dumbest and easily bought  political parties in the world, US Republicans/conservatives? Like you made Putin sound reasonable as he is currently invading another country unprovoked. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

To gain a favorable view from one of the dumbest and easily bought  political parties in the world, US Republicans/conservatives? Like you made Putin sound reasonable as he is currently invading another country unprovoked. 

Putin actually had leverage with the Nord stream pipeline over Germany and the rest of western European countries, especially for the upcoming winter, it was a money maker, and the repairs are extremely expensive. I don't think he's stupid enough to pay such a heavy price to get sympathies out of his Geopolitical rival that are currently funding Ukraine's war effort. Ridiculous notion if anything as his position his greatly weakened while America benefits. What, you think he blew up the Crimean bridge as well? 

I don't know about reasonable but geopolitical factors are at play and were a threat to his regime and Russia. I find you guys very immature for wanting to avoid any criticism of NATO allied countries and Ukraine like they are some blameless and flawless geopolitical players and this conflict happened because Putin woke up one day and wanted to conquer Ukraine because he woke up in a bad mood.

He's never going to let one of the ex-soviet countries at his border get close to NATO and having a pro-western Government in place. Being in his position, I can understand why. Does that morally justify him? Of course not, the man has no moral to begin with and that's how he played the game since the beginning, guess what though? He's still holding own to his power, so I guess his shit works, it certainly worked in Georgia and Crimea. What else can I say?