Tulsi Gabbard officially leaves democrat party

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

While it's funny watching you two retards fight. I'll ask you, so Putin can do and get whatever he wants because Russia has nukes? Aren't you the anti-China guy? 

Calling Twincel Hilary-like minded as a dis is might sound good for short term memory folk but like Hilary called out Tulsi years before Russia even invaded Ukraine so you're not making her or him look bad in this instance. BTW this is why you idiots are so annoying. Yall have such shitty opinions I'm forced to say positive things about people I can't stand.  At the end of the day Tulsi has been a right appeasing grifter for years so this is really no surprise for anyone. It's just a fake clout move at this point. She's probably in talks with Fox about getting her own show where she'll beat viewers in the head that she's a former Democrat. 

No I'm not saying Russia should get whatever they want. That's what NEGOTIATIONS are. You don't get what you want, you come to a deal. You give some you gain some. But you also can't make it an embarrassing deal like what happened to Germany in WW1 which ended up feeling the rise of Hitler and Nazis. 

Go read a book you dumb fuck. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's a useful idiot who's been repeating Russian propaganda about NATO being the reason for this war when anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain can see thats not the case.

But hey NATO is to blame and we should definitely be trying to work towards peace between Ukraine and Russia    Its a good thing you weren't alive during WW2, you would probably have been pa

Sounds like you're a conspiracy theorist 

54 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No I'm not saying Russia should get whatever they want. That's what NEGOTIATIONS are. You don't get what you want, you come to a deal. You give some you gain some. But you also can't make it an embarrassing deal like what happened to Germany in WW1 which ended up feeling the rise of Hitler and Nazis. 

Go read a book you dumb fuck. 

Russia literally invaded the fucking Ukraine. Like you talk about negotiations like they are co-owners dividing a company. What exactly does Ukraine gain in this? Avoiding a nuclear attack in exchange for several of their regions that have been occupied? lmfao Cucke you're so fucking stupid. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Maybe you should try a little harder. You're awfully stupid. 

lol You didnt give him any reasons to watch the video nimrod. What exactly does her working for Bernie 7 years ago have to do with anything or that this guy is a Libertarian? Besides the question of when has being a Libertarian ever been a good thing? What about any of that makes this a must watch other than to stroke your alt right ego that you're actually not just a right wing sycophant? 

On topic... Tulsi has only been democratic in name only.  @Twinblade is right, her Switching to republicans doesn't actually help Republicans because Tulsi has been a Putin stooge from day 1.

As far as the Russia talk and the dumbass peace negotiations @Cooke is proposing after Russia invaded Ukraine..... Twinblade already said all the same exact points I was about to make.   He knocked it out the park. 

Reading the this thread on this topic you can see the stark contrast between an informed individual who has paid attention for months (Twinblade) vs a lazy uninformed individual  (Cooke) who hasn't been paying attention and just repeats lazy talking points he heard from talking heads on YouTube and right wing media. 

Bravo to you Twinblade for staying informed on this topic and taking the time to educate yourself on it.  :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Not even remotely the same. Nazi Germany didn't have 400 nukes aimed at us. 

So we give in to Putin and let him roll over Ukraine because of nukes.

Then why would he stop there?

Then he could just roll over Eastern European countries to rebuild the Soviet Union. NATO would obviously do nothing because they're too scared of his nukes.

Then China is like 'hey we have nukes too!' then they invade taiwan and threaten anyone who tries to interfere with nukes.

Now we have a new world order where anybody with nukes can do whatever they want, and those who don't will scramble to start their own nuclear programs or face being taken over by Russia or China.

So basically every country  will have nukes or will scramble to get nukes and nuclear tensions will be at their highest.

You really think thats going to lead to peace?

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Why are you going after Musk? He's literally providing free Internet to Ukraine right now. 

1) it wasn't free, the Biden Admin paid for that as part of the aide for Ukraine. 

2) After Musk spoke with Putin directly, miraculously the service accuracy for Ukraine's military went from super accurate to help pin point stuff on the front lines to dog shit.... And now Musk is no proposing Putin's idea of "Peace"..... Without actually talking to the nation that was invaded? 

Makes you go Hmmmm. 

Edited by Goukosan
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

She's a useful idiot who's been repeating Russian propaganda about NATO being the reason for this war when anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain can see thats not the case.

I'm no expert on geopolitics. While Putin is no doubt the aggressor, he saw Ukraine and a pro-western Government that could be used as a proxy for NATO, with a huge army right at his doorstep. He's not completely unjustified in his move, geo politically speaking. It's not so white and black. Don't you think?

The US has been massively involved in Ukraine way before this conflict began. 

Edited by Ramza
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm no expert on geopolitics. While Putin is no doubt the aggressor, he saw Ukraine and a pro-western Government that could be used as a proxy for NATO, with a huge army right at his doorstep. He's not completely unjustified in his move, geo politically speaking. It's not so white and black. Don't you think?

You gotta stop watching tucker calrson dude. Ukraine and the west tried incessantly to solve whatever qualms Putin had before the invasion. But he had 0 interest in any diplomatic solution. He wanted to take Ukraine by force and no agreement on Ukraine's potential NATO membership would have stopped him.

Fnland and Sweden are joining NATO and Putin gave 2 shits about them. In fact he removed a bunch of troops from the border with Finland so he could make them fight in Ukraine. Why would he do that if he viewed NATO expansionism as a threat? Because he doesn't.

The war was purely about conquest and an attempt to subjugate a sovereign country. There's no shades of grey there.

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

😐

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You gotta stop watching tucker calrson dude. Ukraine and the west tried incessantly to solve whatever qualms Putin had before the invasion. But he had 0 interest in any diplomatic solution. He wanted to take Ukraine by force and no agreement on Ukraine's potential NATO membership would have stopped him.

Fnland and Sweden are joining NATO and Putin gave 2 shits about them. In fact he removed a bunch of troops from the border with Finland so he could make them fight in Ukraine. Why would he do that if he viewed NATO expansionism as a threat? Because he doesn't.

The war was purely about conquest and an attempt to subjugate a sovereign country. There's no shades of grey there.

I didn't get that from Cucker Tarlson, for the record. I've completely stopped watching Fox News as of late.

Ukraine being part of NATO would actually justify him. Ukraine is supposed to be neutral. You can't deny that the west has interest there and Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world with an unstable Government.

I didn't say he was afraid of Finland and Sweden joining NATO. Ukraine was a far bigger risk with an army of around 600 thousand strong, being supplied by NATO countries. Probably trained too. 

There's always shades of grey, especially during a fucking war.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

1) it wasn't free, the Biden Admin paid for that as part of the aide for Ukraine. 

2) After Musk spoke with Putin directly, miraculously the service accuracy for Ukraine's military went from super accurate to help pin point stuff on the front lines to dog shit.... And now Musk is no proposing Putin's idea of "Peace"..... Without actually talking to the nation that was invaded? 

Makes you go Hmmmm. 

Sounds like you're a conspiracy theorist 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I didn't get that from Cucker Tarlson, for the record. I've completely stopped watching Fox News as of late.

Ukraine being part of NATO would actually justify him. Ukraine is supposed to be neutral. You can't deny that the west has interest there and Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world with an unstable Government.

I didn't say he was afraid of Finland and Sweden joining NATO. Ukraine was a far bigger risk with an army of around 600 thousand strong, being supplied by NATO countries. Probably trained too. 

There's always shades of grey, especially during a fucking war.

Your arguments are straight from Russian propaganda :D first off, Ukraine’s active army was much smaller than that, around 200K people. But even if it was larger there is absolutely no scenario where they would be a threat to Russia. Its insane to think that a non nuclear power like Ukraine would invade or threaten Russia’s existence. Which also happens to be a country 28x it’s size… 

Even if they joined NATO they wouldn’t be a threat. NATO is a defensive organization that has never invaded another country. On the other hand Russia has invaded numerous countries since WW2. 

There is nothing that Ukraine did or could have done that would have justified this invasion. It’s that simple.

37 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

😐

Same thing, I'm talking in terms of geopolitics. He's defending his interests, what can I say? Or do you think I'm spewing BS about what I'm saying here, is that it? 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Your arguments are straight from Russian propaganda :D first off, Ukraine’s active army was much smaller than that, around 200K people. But even if it was larger there is absolutely no scenario where they would be a threat to Russia. Its insane to think that a non nuclear power like Ukraine would invade or threaten Russia’s existence. Which also happens to be a country 28x it’s size… 

Even if they joined NATO they wouldn’t be a threat. NATO is a defensive organization that has never invaded another country. On the other hand Russia has invaded numerous countries since WW2. 

There is nothing that Ukraine did or could have done that would have justified this invasion. It’s that simple.

It's not so much a direct military threat. Not everything is about manpower, I was just adding the fact that they had a capable military force.

NATO exists basically to keep Russia in check and the hegemony of western powers. Acting like they aren't actively working to undermine Putin if they can and are some kind of angels that aren't playing geopolitical games. lol How quick did NATO countries supplied Ukraine with billion dollars' worth of everything in defense of 'democracy'? There wasn't even a debate.

You have a western influenced, corrupt 'democratic' country at your border that is actively working against you and possibly want to destabilize your regime. How do you think he's going to react? I'm just saying Putin's actions makes sense beyond just a simple land and resources grab. It's a pre emptive strike with the goal of putting pro-Russian authority at the seat of Ukranian Government out of fear, I think. Or maybe I'm totally wrong in my assessment. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11302821/Tulsi-Gabbard-says-shes-LEAVING-Democratic-party.html

I used to like her but she's been pretty retarded lately. Not sure she will benefit republicans.

Lol I got on Cooke, but how is she a negative for the Republican or crazy when she sounds exactly like them? Show me a smart, credible, and dutiful republican please. I can name a dozen worse while chugging a beer. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible