Game Pass still SLAPPIN: Scorn GameSpot review - 4

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Damn dude, you really go HAM on them.

I was playing the beginning and got stuck in that puzzle in which you have to move the buttons from the control.

Oh, is there one with a dot on it? That’s the one you want to connect. And yeah, I didn’t expect to complete this lol. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fourn 

We'll soon find out whether or not the lemmings have been Fournicated 

Breaking News: Alien Penis Simulator flops!     TLHBFR!

8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Oh, is there one with a dot on it? That’s the one you want to connect. And yeah, I didn’t expect to complete this lol. 

A handle that grabs the piece.

The first time it grabbed it, it destroyed the piece so I assumed it had to do it again with the other one holding another piece below it.

I do agree, the game doesn´t hold your hand at all.

17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Well, I finished it. That was…an ending lol. As for acts 4 and 5, I enjoyed them a lot. I felt like I had a good flow with the combat (the third weapon makes combat way better), knowing what creatures to overpower and which ones to just run past. The puzzles were still fun, the final few being pretty fucking twisted lol. I’m guessing the game took about 4-5 hours to beat, with act 3 feeling this longest because I had a piece of shit weapon lol. Oh, I was not expecting a 

Reveal hidden contents

Boss fight, or boss fights 

.  However, I surprisingly enjoyed that section. 

Do I recommend this game? To most people…HELL NO! But, if you are fan of H.R. Giger‘s art design and David’s Cronenberg body torture flicks, and also like old school adventure games with 0 maps or hints, and let’s not forgot about the anxiety of annoying enemies potentially lurking around the corner….then go for it! I personally rate this a 7.5. It’s definitely a memorable experience, and made me more tense than any other horror game in recent memory. But I’ll never play it again lol. Do I get the 4/10 and even 1/5 review scores? Fuck yeah. This game should have never introduced combat. However,  the shitty combat grew on me. I think it’s because the world was so amazing to explore. Anyhow, it’s short. If you have Gamepass, try it. Maybe you’ll hate it. But maybe you’ll like it. 

Nice review :obama: It sounds like something I would enjoy.

• Upvote 1

I wanna play this. I fucked up and spoilered myself some of the later stuff, I wish I could undo it :(   I hope this will be still on gaypass in december, I got a free trial from a pringles can 😂

53 minutes ago, kaz said:

I wanna play this. I fucked up and spoilered myself some of the later stuff, I wish I could undo it :(   I hope this will be still on gaypass in december, I got a free trial from a pringles can 😂

spoilered yourself? bro, this game has no story of any kind. i didn't even get the ending. i was like, "um, ok." play it for the exploration, puzzles and insane atmosphere.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

spoilered yourself? bro, this game has no story of any kind. i didn't even get the ending. i was like, "um, ok." play it for the exploration, puzzles and insane atmosphere.

yep. I watched a walkthrough video and skipped through, not for long but enough to see some parts later I wish I didn't see. 

Also I looked up a video with the game explanation and thought it would go easy (didn't actually mean to watch all) but this fucker SLAMMED the ending and possible explanation of everything right in your face, I honestly think that was some e-rape level bullshit, definitely feel like a vitctim even though it is totally my fault :9:

it's fine though, I doubt it will ruin the game for me but I will save it for later this year

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, kaz said:

yep. I watched a walkthrough video and skipped through, not for long but enough to see some parts later I wish I didn't see. 

Also I looked up a video with the game explanation and thought it would go easy (didn't actually mean to watch all) but this fucker SLAMMED the ending and possible explanation of everything right in your face, I honestly think that was some e-rape level bullshit, definitely feel like a vitctim even though it is totally my fault :9:

The ending is some definitely a “fuck you” :D it felt fitting. 

• Ben 1
Just now, jehurey said:

its okay, i won't make as much fun of your rental service games next time.

if it's a funny insult, i'm all for it. but what you said is retarded. you would understand if you weren't so retarded. but teh tool covers!! derp.

• dead 1
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

if it's a funny insult, i'm all for it. but what you said is retarded. you would understand if you weren't so retarded. but teh tool covers!! derp.

if it wasn't funny, you wouldn't be trying this hard to convince me.

sorry for making fun of your mid-to-late 90's music taste.

I don't blame you, i'd be embarassed about some of that music, too.

I'll quit trying......to make the pieces fit.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

if it wasn't funny, you wouldn't be trying this hard to convince me.

sorry for making fun of your mid-to-late 90's music taste.

I don't blame you, i'd be embarassed about some of that music, too.

I'll quit trying......to make the pieces fit.

derp

• Haha 1