Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|

58 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Chapter 3 owned. I’m just straight up killing mofos. I killed a dude in a church, and my sidekick got upset that I murdered someone in a place or worship :D 

haha yeah, as far as im aware it doesn't affect the story but there's some different lines of dialogue depending on your playstyle.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hid these two pics, since once shows a pretty twisted scene. the other is another example of how diverse the environments can be.  

Some more captures

PC version            

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

haha yeah, as far as im aware it doesn't affect the story but there's some different lines of dialogue depending on your playstyle.

I had a feeling. There was no way that was the dialog for playing more stealthy. 

This game at its visual best definitely looks better than Horizon Zero Dawn, and it honestly might look better than GoW Ragnarok based on the footage I’ve seen of that. The character models and their animations are the only weak point. But still, we associate Sony first party with having the most visually impressive games and Asobo kind of stole that thunder this year at least imo.

• Like 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

This game at its visual best definitely looks better than Horizon Zero Dawn, and it honestly might look better than GoW Ragnarok based on the footage I’ve seen of that. The character models and their animations are the only weak point. But still, we associate Sony first party with having the most visually impressive games and Asobo kind of stole that thunder this year at least imo.

yeah, it can be stunning. i hope it opens up soon. it's more linear than previews made it out to be (unless i misread them).

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade i got the achievement for clearing a long ass area without killing anyone. i stopped getting scolded for killing....until i killed 8 dudes in a row :aitch:

damn I don't think i've even gotten the steam achievement for that. The encounters actually feel like a puzzle at times more so than a regular stealh/combat scenario. It seems simple on the surface but you can use the different tools and materials in ways that aren't immediately apparent which is neat.

• aitch 1
18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

damn I don't think i've even gotten the steam achievement for that. The encounters actually feel like a puzzle at times more so than a regular stealh/combat scenario. It seems simple on the surface but you can use the different tools and materials in ways that aren't immediately apparent which is neat.

Yeah, I think the “open” aspect I kept reading about, was in regards to how you can navigate through areas filled with enemies. Stealth takes way longer, but is rewarding af. Lots of options. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I think I’m done with this game. Prob half way through chapter 2. Just don’t find it that fun. 

Def looks better than horizon dawn tho. 

i'd say check out chapter 3. that's where it feels less like a tutorial and like a more intricate campaign.

12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade damn bro. This game is savage 

Reveal hidden contents

I just pulled that dude’s body out who was caught in the gears.

Yeah the game is filled with a ton of great moments. I didn't look up how many chapters there are, but I've been playing for most of the evening and i've been thinking for hours 'ok I must finally be at the end' but it just keeps going and going :D it becomes a real rollercoaster.

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah the game is filled with a ton of great moments. I didn't look up how many chapters there are, but I've been playing for most of the evening and i've been thinking for hours 'ok I must finally be at the end' but it just keeps going and going :D it becomes a real rollercoaster.

Spoiler

That’s how many there are. You must be pretty close. How many hours in?

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im over 15 hours in, based on the chapter count I still have another hour or 2. It’s definitely quite a bit longer than the first game

Nice man! I’m on chapter 6. If the first 1/3 is the weakest, then I can’t even imagine the rest of the game. The last few chapters have owned so hard. 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

just finished it. God damn :mjcry: that’s a hell of a game brehs. Im not sure what else I can say at the moment, still trying to process everything.

So far, it’s better than the first. If you had to give it a score now (you can give it a proper one once you process it), what would you give it? Better than the first?

29 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

So far, it’s better than the first. If you had to give it a score now (you can give it a proper one once you process it), what would you give it? Better than the first?

Around a 9/10 probably. Cons being a few gameplay sections that feel too much like trial and error, specifically the combat arenas where they send waves of enemies against you. Also, some of the dialogue between characters can feel a bit unnatural at times. LIke, its one of those things where you can tell the actors were recording their lines separately and weren't in the same room as each other, so the delivery can be a bit off.

I think as a whole the game might be better than the first but I would personally put them on the same level as each other just because there was nothing like the original for its time so it felt more fresh.

• Like 1
  • Twinblade★ changed the title to Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|