Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hid these two pics, since once shows a pretty twisted scene. the other is another example of how diverse the environments can be.  

Some more captures

PC version            

Posted Images

well, scorn has proved it's better to play games you are interested in instead of following scores. the first plague tale had some issues towards the end, so i'm not expecting this to be perfect. it just looks like my kind of game, much like the first.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

well, scorn has proved it's better to play games you are interested in instead of following scores. the first plague tale had some issues towards the end, so i'm not expecting this to be perfect. it just looks like my kind of game, much like the first.

Realistically any game above a 7 is a good game.   

That flop shit for anything below an 8 is SW banter. 

• Like 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Realistically any game above a 7 is a good game.   

That flop shit for anything below an 8 is SW banter. 

agreed. i've played lots of 9's that just didn't do it for me. yet, some 6's and 7's have been some of my favorite games.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Go look at some of the screens posted on resetera. The visuals the game is pushing are insane, especially since the team is only 70 people large.

I know what it looks like.  It's very demanding.

Just now, Remij said:

Gamespot reviewed it on PC..

In fact, many of the stricter sites have reviewed it on PC... and it only has 10 :shrug: 

Unless the PC version gets over 80 more positive reviews over 85, there are enough 7.0 PC reviews already for this game to keep it from catching the console versions :umad:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Unless the PC version gets over 80 more positive reviews over 85, there are enough 7.0 PC reviews already for this game to keep it from catching the console versions :umad:

That's ok.  It could score a 65... the fact is.. it's the same game as the others... and outside of some big technical issues, there's no reason it would score lower.  The performance reviews I've seen for the game says it runs well with no real issues.

I'm just fucking around though.  In my mind, whatever version scores the best with either the most amount of reviews or a sufficient amount... that's essentially what the game is across all versions.  It goes both ways.

Edited by Remij
  • Twinblade★ changed the title to Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|