Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hid these two pics, since once shows a pretty twisted scene. the other is another example of how diverse the environments can be.  

Some more captures

PC version            

Posted Images

On chapter 3 so im still early, but the game is basically Plague Tale on steroids. Sexier graphics, more set pieces, bigger & more detailed arenas for combat/stealth, more combat options/a few RPG elements, etc. Its kind of what I expected but its also exactly what I wanted :wow2:

• aitch 1
55 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

On chapter 3 so im still early, but the game is basically Plague Tale on steroids. Sexier graphics, more set pieces, bigger & more detailed arenas for combat/stealth, more combat options/a few RPG elements, etc. Its kind of what I expected but its also exactly what I wanted :wow2:

God damn :wow2:

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I don't want to spoil anything but the amount of environmental variety in the first 3 chapters alone has been truly impressive, and thats only 3-4 hours into the game. The images remij posted for example are all from the first 2 hours.

• aitch 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I don't want to spoil anything but the amount of environmental variety in the first 3 chapters alone has been truly impressive, and thats only 3-4 hours into the game. The images remij posted for example are all from the first 2 hours.

Why is it when a PS or Nintendo game flops that's the end of it and said game is treated forever as a joke, but when an xbox or lemming hyped game flops its to be treated as still a good game thats worth playing?

In before "our games are just better" bullshit.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Why is it when a PS or Nintendo game flops that's the end of it and said game is treated forever as a joke, but when an xbox or lemming hyped game flops its to be treated as still a good game thats worth playing?

The game is technically a flop, by SW standards. However, it still looks like MY kind of game, hence, why I’ll be playing it this morning. Detroit got a 7 and I thought it was incredible (especially when you see all of the different possible story routes). 

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

First off, this game is on every platform including even Switch. It being day 1 on Gamepass doesn't make it a 'xbox' game. Secondly, it has a 84 on MC after 50+ reviews. While we still use GS here for bragging purposes its stupid to use it as a single source when judging a game's quality.

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I didn’t play the first one, so far this is okay.. it’s extremely linear and a lot of basic things you can’t do, like walk through bushes.. 7 seems fair so far

If you read the reviews, they say the game is purposely linear early on. It opens up later on. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

If you read the reviews, they say the game is purposely linear early on. It opens up later on. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Everything is open world nowadays. A game being linear is a positive to me.

Good to hear it opens up. Linear just seems so restricted to me these days. At least you don’t get lost :happysad:

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|