Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hid these two pics, since once shows a pretty twisted scene. the other is another example of how diverse the environments can be.  

Some more captures

PC version            

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Apparently the game drops to the low 20s on the PS5 at certain demanding scenes :scared: 

Its really demanding on PC too apparently, DLSS is mandatory and even then there are dips on 3070/3080 series cards.

As long as I can get a stable 30 FPS at 1440p ill be satisfied.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Its really demanding on PC too apparently, DLSS is mandatory and even then there are dips on 3070/3080 series cards.

As long as I can get a stable 30 FPS ill be satisfied.

Yea, and that's not even including the RT patch yet...

Just now, Twinblade said:

OH SNAP - I just received my key from gmg and proceeded to pre-load the game, but It appears to be out now on PC because I can launch it. Thought I had to wait until tomorrow :wow2:

Enjoy breh :wow2: 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

OH SNAP - I just received my key from gmg and proceeded to pre-load the game, but It appears to be out now on PC because I can launch it. Thought I had to wait until tomorrow :wow2:

post impressions! i have my copy pre-loaded :wow2:

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

post impressions! i have my copy pre-loaded :wow2:

Just a heads up - But the Gamepass version on PC lets you play it early if you change your location in the Microsoft Store to New Zealand. It might be the same on Series X. Worth a try at least.

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just a heads up - But the Gamepass version on PC lets you play it early if you change your location in the Microsoft Store to New Zealand. It might be the same on Series X. Worth a try at least.

Unfortunately, I’ll be busy tonight. But I’m looking forward to giving it a whirl in the morning.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit! Still on chapter 1 and there's an environment thats already made my jaw drop. This might very well be the best looking game this gen. Running it with everything maxed on PC @ 1440p and DLSS set to quality, and I haven't had any framerate issues yet.

I do recommend turning off motion blur right away. Its very aggressive here and hurts the visuals.

• Like 1
  • Twinblade★ changed the title to Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|