DF: GOW:R is basically a PS4 game

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Switch version

All games on your Series S are last gen games.

Seriously exactly this.    How is this even news still? Sony, SSM, Cory, everyone has flat out told you this is/was a PS4 game. It was supposed to come out 2 years ago in the launch window.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL this is what the lemmings are trying to say to make themselves feel better.:tom:

It's what Sony themselves said. :drake: 

And I guess it doesn't really matter what generation the game is from... if you're not playing it anyway :hest: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's what Sony themselves said. :drake: 

And I guess it doesn't really matter what generation the game is from... if you're not playing it anyway :hest: 

Isn't it even more embarrassing for lemshits like you that Sony's "last gen" game is destroying everything on the Series L consoles? All the billions MS invested and they still can't put out a game based on Sony's almost 10 year old console. What's gonna happen when Sony switches full gear to PS5 only games next year with Spiderman 2? This is not the ownage you lemshits think it is.

All the talk of "12 tflops" and "it eats monsters for breakfast" only to get chewed up by cross-gen Playstation games  :hest:

Horizon Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok completely decimate anything running on the Xbox Series L consoles. Artistically and technically destroy all of Microsoft's efforts this gen. While you lemshits are busy hyping Hellblade 2 CGI (you know damn well the game won't look like that) and Starfield which looks like ass running at 15fps on the Series L, Sony is putting out games that set the bar for the industry  :mroff:

Watch Horizon and God of War Ragnarok sweep all the graphics awards at the GOTY events later this year and we are still waiting for MS to show us the 12 tflops two years later 🤣

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Isn't it even more embarrassing for lemshits like you that Sony's "last gen" game is destroying everything on the Series L consoles? All the billions MS invested and they still can't put out a game based on Sony's almost 10 year old console. What's gonna happen when Sony switches full gear to PS5 only games next year with Spiderman 2? This is not the ownage you lemshits think it is.

All the talk of "12 tflops" and "it eats monsters for breakfast" only to get chewed up by a cross-gen Playstation games  :hest:

Horizon Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok completely decimate anything running on the Xbox Series L consoles. Artistically and technically plow through all of Microsoft's efforts this gen. While you lemshits are busy hyping Hellblade 2 CGI (you know damn well the game won't look like that) and Starfield which looks like ass running at 15fps on the Series L, Sony is putting out games that set the bar for the industry  :mroff:

Watch Horizon and God of War Ragnarok sweep all the graphics awards at the GOTY events later this year and we are still waiting for MS to show us the 12 tflops two years later 🤣

No, your post is more embarrassing.

And what ownage are you talking about? :drake: 

Sony said it's a PS4 game designed for PS4... that's what it is..  Jesus fucking christ you fuckheads need to calm down :mj: 

Edited by Remij
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, your post is more embarrassing.

And what ownage are you talking about? :drake: 

Sony said it's a PS4 game designed for PS4... that's what it is..  Jesus fucking christ you fuckheads need to calm down :mj: 

You're using the fact it's a "PS4 game" to cope that you're playing the game at 30fps in 2022 on a dusty PS4  :hest:

The shit destroys everything on the PotatoBox Series L consoles and I know this hurts you deeply. The mere fact you can't play it on your 4090 right now are forced to experience greatness on a dusty PS4 must cut deep into your soul :mroff:

6F25424E-035E-4134-8929-4FC7EBB000F7.thumb.jpeg.39837ec6be00aa346630e251cd9162e5.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER

You're using the fact it's a "PS4 game" to cope that you're playing the game at 30fps in 2022 on a dusty PS4  :hest:

The shit destroys everything on the PotatoBox Series L consoles and I know this hurts you deeply. The mere fact you can't play it on your 4090 right now are forced to experienced greatness on a dusty PS4 must cut deep into your soul :mroff:

Oh is that what you're crying about? :drake: 

Jesus christ... oh yea, it cuts so deep :mj: 

He's trying so hard to hide the pain :hest:

Are you even playing it yet? :drake: 

Sounds like you're not and you're just bitching about me actually playing it.

Seems like the fact that I am... and I didn't need a PS5 to do it is.... pissing you off :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Are you even playing it yet? :drake: 

Sounds like you're not and you're just bitching about me actually playing it.

Seems like the fact that I am... and I didn't need a PS5 to do it is.... pissing you off :tom: 

I downloaded the deluxe edition for my PS5 a few days ago. I can’t be caught dead playing such greatness on a dusty PS4. I’ll be playing it as soon as I get back from my business trip :aitch:

IMG_2966.JPG.1b9dc78342a7160818a2c76504c603b8.JPG

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I downloaded the deluxe edition for my PS5 a few days ago. I can’t be caught dead playing such greatness on a dusty PS4. I’ll be playing it as soon as I get back from my business trip :aitch:

IMG_2966.JPG.1b9dc78342a7160818a2c76504c603b8.JPG

Ah, so you're not playing it... but you'll get around to it.

Gotcha :hest: 

I wouldn't be caught dead buying a PS5 for this PS4 game :tom: 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ah, so you're not playing it... but you'll get around to it.

Gotcha :hest: 

I wouldn't be caught dead buying a PS5 for this PS4 game :tom: 

The “PS4 game” that just so happens to shit on anything your overlords can come up with for next gen :hest:

Gonna be hilarious watching your meltdowns when everyone is playing Spiderman 2 next year on their PS5s as you beg for a PS4 version :sabu:

E7C7F364-B926-40E3-BC68-6DA3DA335FE5.jpeg.0701b11b6631b7ce8d788e82501cf535.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The “PS4 game” that just so happens to shit on anything your overlords can come up with for next gen :hest:

Gonna be hilarious watching your meltdowns when everyone is playing Spiderman 2 next year on their PS5s as you beg for a PS4 version :sabu:

LOL look at him run to Spider-Man 2 now... :rofl:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL look at him run to Spider-Man 2 now... :rofl:

Look at him buying a PS4 to play Sony’s games at 1080p/30fps in 2022 because he knows even at those pathetic settings they still shit on everything on his PC or LBox consoles  :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I bought this PS4 Pro in 2018... for the FIRST God of War game :drake: 

OMFG :tom: 

So you still gave Sony your money to play their games :mickeyj:

Now in 2022 you’re paying to play  the shittier version of their game and in 2027 when it comes to PC you’ll give them some more money :freeman:

Whichever way you try to spin this Sony still ends up with your money because they make better games than the shitty company you cap for :hest:

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

So you still gave Sony your money to play their games :mickeyj:

Now in 2022 you’re paying to play  the shittier version of their game and in 2027 when it comes to PC you’ll give them some more money :freeman:

Whichever way you try to spin this Sony still ends up with your money because they make better games than the shitty company you cap for :hest:

You'll be ok sweetie.  There there.