Sony doesn't expect PlayStation 6 before 2027, confidential document suggests

On 2022-11-24 at 2:30 AM, bhytre said:

cows are still playing PS4 games they can delay it to 2040 at this rate :tom: 

This is true, everyone of my PlayStation PC games I bought has a release on both PS4/PS5. 

The best thing is I can run these games on a old GTX 1660 Ti and get better than PS4 experience

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you're still playing... well, shit, who knows.    

Same thing as cows, PS4 games

2019 confirmed 

Posted Images

On 2022-11-25 at 1:14 PM, Remij said:

:drake:

Horizon FW looks better than Ratchet and is a last gen game... also on PS4.. because its not doing anything the PS4 couldnt do... period.

Lmfao you're a God damn clown.   :hest:

I love how he's trying to angle his way out of this.

Digital Foundry literally wrote an article saying Rift Apart was the most next-gen game at the time of its release.

So, you are either saying that Horizon Zero Dawn PS5 is MORE next-gen, and therefore the most cutting edge next-gen game so far..............or you are in a complete contradiction.

mOzMvla.png

They are very clear: Rift Apart is not possible as a cross-gen game. 

Please, continue making yourself look stupid, I will have a field day with you on this one.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he's trying to angle his way out of this.

Digital Foundry literally wrote an article saying Rift Apart was the most next-gen game at the time of its release.

So, you are either saying that Horizon Zero Dawn PS5 is MORE next-gen, and therefore the most cutting edge next-gen game so far..............or you are in a complete contradiction.

mOzMvla.png

They are very clear: Rift Apart is not possible as a cross-gen game. 

Please, continue making yourself look stupid, I will have a field day with you on this one.

It's 100% possible, and you're an idiot :tom: 

Saying something is the most next gen game in a generation where there are no other next gen games.... isn't an achievement... and it also certainly doesn't mean that Ratchet isn't possible on PS4. :roll: 

Horizon is more next gen than Ratchet.... and yet it's on PS4...  LOL thanks for proving my point :drake: 

And LOL... you've already established your opinion that John Linneman's opinion doesn't mean anything... unless you're admitting right now that Elden Ring's best console version is the Series X :hest: 

I love it when I catch this idiot in own logic :cruise: