November NPD, PS5 #1 in units & revenue, Switch #2 in both, COD #1 on software charts

PlayStation 5 was November's best-selling hardware platform in both unit and dollar sales, while Nintendo Switch ranked 2nd across both measures.

PlayStation 5 remains the best-selling hardware platform of 2022 in year-to-date dollar sales, while Nintendo Switch leads in units."

1670594822216.png

Pokemon.

Animal Crossing.

Mario Party Pooper.

2015 port of WiiU Mario Kart.

Xcom: Mario Edition from Ubisoft

2017 WiiU port of Legend of Zelda: Boredom of the Wild.

The Switch is such trash. :D 

Not only did CoD become the best-selling game of November.........it became the best-selling game of all of 2022 in its launch month of November.

Its literally the biggest franchise in video games.

Which absolutely deserves federal scutiny, especially if somebody wants to buy out the IP so that they can change the rules in their favor, to desperately help their hardware (or......subscription) platform.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

@ghostz and @Remij pulling a microsoft at the game awards 2022 itt :tom:

The fuck you want me to do in this thread you dumb bitch? :drake: 

Uh... ok congrats to Sony for selling the most consoles during the month where their biggest title of the year released!! :woo: 

24 minutes ago, Remij said:

Uh... ok congrats to Sony for selling the most consoles during the month where their biggest title of the year released!! :woo: 

to keep the same energy yall had when ps5 was out of stock :umad:

last place :mj:

6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

oh yeah............fakeboy soggy lemij is going to go All Quiet on the Bitchstern Front regarding that subject, as well.

Looks like our Neon Gas nightmare............is finally over.:noah:

Edited by jehurey
  • Geese 1
16 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

LMAO says the clown who posts here once or twice a month when there's some Sony shit he can brag about :tom: 

Nobody expected Xbox to win this month when Sony launches it's biggest game... and Xbox is coming off a year with literally ZERO releases... that's why I'm not in this thread :lemming: 

I mean I've been making threads like this...

and this:

You're acting like I haven't been criticizing MS for an overall terrible year :roll:  Here... since you want me to be in this thread so badly: 

It's embarrassing for Sony that Xbox is still selling so well despite not having any first party exclusive games all year, while Sony has released sequels to 3 of their biggest franchises...LOL!! :rofl: 

Hope you enjoyed that :drake: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO says the clown who posts here once or twice a month when there's some Sony shit he can brag about :tom: 

Nobody expected Xbox to win this month when Sony launches it's biggest game... and Xbox is coming off a year with literally ZERO releases... that's why I'm not in this thread :lemming: 

I mean I've been making threads like this...

and this:

You're acting like I haven't been criticizing MS for an overall terrible year :roll:  Here... since you want me to be in this thread so badly: 

It's embarrassing for Sony that Xbox is still selling so well despite not having any first party exclusive games all year, while Sony has released sequels to 3 of their biggest franchises...LOL!! :rofl: 

Hope you enjoyed that  

for the months ps5 was out of stock, ghostz would make every npd thread and you would be the top poster :drake:

gImKzL9.png

AlqnlnQ.png

for the BIGGEST SHOPPING MONTH OF THE YEAR ... *crickets* followed by "whaddiya want me to say bih :tear2: whaddiya expect, for ps5 not to win??? :heh: :lawl:

not sure why youre asking me what you should say. you clearly find enough to say in these threads on your own - or at least you did. cat got your tongue bitch :hest:

Edited by Quad Damage
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

for the months ps5 was out of stock, ghostz would make every npd thread and you would be the top poster :drake:

gImKzL9.png

AlqnlnQ.png

for the BIGGEST SHOPPING MONTH OF THE YEAR ... *crickets* followed by "whaddiya want me to say bih :tear2: whaddiya expect, for ps5 not to win??? :heh: :lawl:

not sure why youre asking me what you should say. you clearly find enough to say in these threads on your own - or at least you did. cat got your tongue bitch :hest:

Ah, Ghostz would make the threads huh... and of course I'm going to post more in the NPD threads where PS5 doesn't win.... because that's unexpected....  It's SOMETHING when PS5 doesn't win... :drake: 

Looks like YOU were absent from those threads... but now that PS5 is winning them... you're all up in here calling people out huh............ lol hypocrite much :danylol: 

Now that PS5 is winning because of stock and ACTUALLY HAVING BIG GAMES..... you're questioning why I'm not in here arguing with you idiots in these threads :drake: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Microsoft had a next gen console on fire sale for $199 and they still came last :drake: