Tom Cruise

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I still haven't seen the new Top Gun. 

Tom Cruise owns, I don't like him as a person and he's actually very limited in his acting BUT you can tell the dude gives it his 110%, is super committed every time and I can respect that. Especially since this guy has absolutely nothing to prove at this point in his career but he's still doing it.

top gun maverick is alright. its got nothing on the new mission impossible movies though imo

Just now, Quad Damage said:

top gun maverick is alright. its got nothing on the new mission impossible movies though imo

I have difficulties getting into Mission Impossible, every time I just wished I was watching a Bond movie instead. :happysad: I'm not trying to say MI is bad, hell it's way more consistent in it's quality than James Bond but there's something that rub me the wrong way about MI. Like it's always a bunch of action scenes, injected with too much humorous tone, one after the other, moving extremely fast, they're great spectacles but not very memorable. In my shitty opinion. 

But yeah, I'll give them another shot at some point.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I have difficulties getting into Mission Impossible, every time I just wished I was watching a Bond movie instead. :happysad: I'm not trying to say MI is bad, hell it's way more consistent in it's quality than James Bond but there's something that rub me the wrong way about MI. Like it's always a bunch of action scenes, injected with too much humorous tone, one after the other, moving extremely fast, they're great spectacles but not very memorable. In my shitty opinion. 

But yeah, I'll give them another shot at some point.

its true to an extent but cruise pushing the real life stunts is what breathed new life into the series and is basically what gives the series it's identity. just avoid MI2 lol

• Upvote 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

Same. I work, work more, workout and sleep. 

At least you're taking care of yourself and making money. 

You don't have to be always surrounded by people and going out to have a ''life'', you know. Especially if you like your job, don't go out thinking that you have no life because you spent so much time at work.

Instead, imagine how sad it would be if you were doing something you absolutely LOATHED even for just half that time. Like me when I was a cook. Like you never hear me complain in accounting class unlike the other students there, because I had it so much worse, I'm actually glad and appreciative to be there. 

I have no life because I'm gaming like 50 hours a week, spent all my time smoking weed like a crack head and barely have any quality sleep time. Now that's just fucking pathetic. lol

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You don't have to be always surrounded by people and going out to have a ''life'', you know. Especially if you like your job, don't go out thinking that you have no life because you spent so much time at work.

Instead, imagine how sad it would be if you were doing something you absolutely LOATHED even for just half that time. Like me when I was a cook. Like you never hear me complain in accounting class unlike the other students there, because I had it so much worse, I'm actually glad and appreciative to be there. 

I have no life because I'm gaming like 50 hours a week, spent all my time smoking weed like a crack head and barely have any quality sleep time. Now that's just fucking pathetic. lol

50 hours a week? Holy fuck. Maybe it’s what you need now. But things will change soon. 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

50 hours a week? Holy fuck. Maybe it’s what you need now. But things will change soon. 

Yeah, to be fair, that's just because of Fallout 76. Normally I game like 25-30 hours TOP a week and that's a really good week with some time off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Shit man 50 hours a week?  That's like Twinblade level.  That's not a hobby, that's a job... :D I'd start to balance that out just a bit.. get it down to half of that.  Go for walks, even replace gaming with reading a good book which might actually help you grow in skill/knowledge in some way.  You'll feel like you've actually done something productive and wont feel so bad that you're wasting all your time gaming.

I checked my Steam and I'm ~40h for the past 2 weeks.  The Callisto Protocol came out which I hammered through.  That puts me around 20 hours a week... and it's basically only that because my wife is a gamer as well, so we game together often.. otherwise it would be less still.  It obviously depends on when there's big releases though.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Shit man 50 hours a week?  That's like Twinblade level.  That's not a hobby, that's a job... :D I'd start to balance that out just a bit.. get it down to half of that.  Go for walks, even replace gaming with reading a good book which might actually help you grow in skill/knowledge in some way.  You'll feel like you've actually done something productive and wont feel so bad that you're wasting all your time gaming.

I checked my Steam and I'm ~40h for the past 2 weeks.  The Callisto Protocol came out which I hammered through.  That puts me around 20 hours a week... and it's basically only that because my wife is a gamer as well, so we game together often.. otherwise it would be less still.  It obviously depends on when there's big releases though.

The fuck. I don't play 50 hours of games a week :ben: 

• Haha 3
33 minutes ago, Remij said:

I've got daily and weekly challenges to do. I want the Nuka-Cola Cappy backpack. It's super important. 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Not an audio file by any means. Can’t even tell the difference outside of volume really. 

Well you usually have to sit in the middle where all the speakers are directed at.

Since its not your living room, they probably have you sitting in a lawn chair off by the side whenever the home owners want to sit down and watch the living room tv.

And then you have to wait for them to leave so that you can set up your bed sheets on the couch for the night.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well you usually have to sit in the middle where all the speakers are directed at.

Since its not your living room, they probably have you sitting in a lawn chair off by the side whenever the home owners want to sit down and watch the living room tv.

And then you have to wait for them to leave so that you can set up your bed sheets on the couch for the night.

Good 1 jerry 

On 2022-12-19 at 6:47 PM, Ramza said:

I've got daily and weekly challenges to do. I want the Nuka-Cola Cappy backpack. It's super important. 

I used to be that way with Destiny, I’d pour 50 hours into that game a week for months. Had to collect ask them raid gears or grind for that exotic. :woo:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I used to be that way with Destiny, I’d pour 50 hours into that game a week for months. Had to collect ask them raid gears or grind for that exotic. :woo:

I call it the World of Warcraft syndrome. 

But seriously, the worst part in FO76 is that people obsesses over objects that have no practical uses. Decorations for your home or some costumes pieces that don't benefit you at all. :ben: 

• Ben 1