And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

Just now, jehurey said:

....and ghost lost this one, as well.

LOL I love how ghost tries to make fun of me being a renter, when he rents games, and he struggles making that payment:lawl:

We’re getting closer to you telling the truth, I’m just gonna let him or say it. Keep going on about how you rent :kaz:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

We’re getting closer to you telling the truth, I’m just gonna let him or say it. Keep going on about how you rent :kaz:

Don't need to, since I already said that years ago in other threads.

LOL you are so angry because I pointed out that you sleep on the couch.

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Are you gonna say you live alone next or are you gonna tell us who you live with? 

LOL this homeless guy is still trying.

He got so mad after I pointed out that he sleeps on the couch:hest:

Just now, ghostz said:

He’s back to denying :tom5:

ghost is back to crying

get ready to wake up at 9am, as indicated by seeing you post on this forum today at 9am

Doesn't matter if its -10 degrees outside, you better be in your half-cubicle by 9am sharp or sheila is going to write you up.

nQ2aetl.png

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ghost is back to crying

get ready to wake up at 9am, as indicated by seeing you post on this forum today at 9am

Doesn't matter if its -10 degrees outside, you better be in your half-cubicle by 9am sharp or sheila is going to write you up.

nQ2aetl.png

the projections of this IT help desk rep :kaz: keep dreaming, fgt. :tom:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

the projections of

ghost, who got his shit absolutely rekt THREE NIGHTS AGO when I made this post

On 2022-12-19 at 8:37 PM, jehurey said:

Well you usually have to sit in the middle where all the speakers are directed at.

Since its not your living room, they probably have you sitting in a lawn chair off by the side whenever the home owners want to sit down and watch the living room tv.

And then you have to wait for them to leave so that you can set up your bed sheets on the couch for the night.

What I love most is that.............he has NO ANSWER that night. He literally couldn't say anything.

and then you could see him completely stewing and getting angry overnight. And then the more I made fun of him sleeping on the couch, the angrier he got.

:hest:couch surfer

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ghost, who got his shit absolutely rekt THREE NIGHTS AGO when I made this post

What I love most is that.............he has NO ANSWER that night. He literally couldn't say anything.

and then you could see him completely stewing and getting angry overnight. And then the more I made fun of him sleeping on the couch, the angrier he got.

:hest:couch surfer

Jerry living in la la land meanwhile he rents a home with his brother and sister.. and ALL OF THEIR KIDS :kaz:

meanwhile I’m in king sized bed, my chick next to me passed out 

already confirmed. No point in lying, John already told me :D 

Edited by ghostz
8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry living in la la land

On 2022-12-19 at 8:37 PM, jehurey said:

Well you usually have to sit in the middle where all the speakers are directed at.

Since its not your living room, they probably have you sitting in a lawn chair off by the side whenever the home owners want to sit down and watch the living room tv.

And then you have to wait for them to leave so that you can set up your bed sheets on the couch for the night.

This single post, alone, is responsible for his THREE DAY LONG meltdown.

Its glorious

As he tries to cuddle up next to the couch's throw pillow:lawl:

Just now, ghostz said:

hqcRyBP.jpg

lala land :kaz: John and I are gonna get a kick out of this in the morning :ccruise:

LOL guess his uncle is fucking his girlfriend:lawl:damn, just how much did you sign over?

And I guess somebody is in the kitchen and they turned the lights on on ya:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL guess his uncle is fucking his girlfriend:lawl:damn, just how much did you sign over?

And I guess somebody is in the kitchen and they turned the lights on on ya:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He’s devastated :kaz: broke, no woman, living in a crowded house, desperate for a new job… and worst of all, has a chin strap :cruise:

Just now, ghostz said:

He’s devastated :kaz: broke, no woman, living in a crowded house, desperate for a new job… and worst of all, has a chin strap :cruise:

Here's his next photo in the morning

759phv.jpg

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Dude, that’s sick. You literally live with your nephews. 🤮 

you literally live with your nephew, and need his permission to play games in the living room

ghost is projecting again.:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you literally live with your nephew, and need his permission to play games in the living room

ghost is projecting again.:hest:

*refer to my sig*

the projection :kaz:

He hates himself so bad he uses his own life as a way to make up pretend insults against other people :deadest: