And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

10 hours ago, ghostz said:

Neither of you thought

no one cares about your speculation

i mean..........you're so stupid you posted images that actually made you LOSE arguments:hest: why would anybody care what you think? LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

no one cares about your speculation

i mean..........you're so stupid you posted images that actually made you LOSE arguments:hest: why would anybody care what you think? LOL

What I think? :wonder: this has nothing to do with me. You and gamebiz agree, PS exclusives in 2022 aren’t worth playing. LOL

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nobody cares what you think:hest:go cry on the couch, assuming the homeowners aren't currently sitting there.

Nice thing about garland tx is they say who all lives in a home. You live with your entire family :tom:

literally, you still live with your parents :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Holy shit the projection from this IT help desk customer service rep :tom: we’ll chat on the phone tomorrow, don’t you worry :mickeyj:

LOL he's admitting that he's the one projecting, and he's now trying to project that onto me.

He probably doesn't even have three cubicle walls, they demoted him down to two:hest:

Sheila said he'd have to earn his way to getting his third cubicle wall back.

nQ2aetl.png

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Shocker, the guy who fails his test (??? Lmfao) sides with a man in his 40s still living with his parents :hehe:

I just thought it was a funny insult, regardless of context.

But it's good to see you're taking it pretty hard. I guess the couch was unavailable. That's too bad.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's admitting that he's the one projecting, and he's now trying to project that onto me.

He probably doesn't even have three cubicle walls, they demoted him down to two:hest:

Sheila said he'd have to earn his way to getting his third cubicle wall back.

nQ2aetl.png

You literally work in at the IT help desk, and I’m gonna record our conversation tomorrow and post it :kaz: