And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Does this fool think 60x 2 = 600 or something? :tom:

No you imbecile, it’s better to wait on the PC version if you’re a hermit and only pay once. Buying one version is cheaper no matter the retarded mental gymnastics you try to use in this thread :drake:.

Besides a PS4 nowadays costs almost as much as a PS5 so your math doesn’t add up anyway. Admit you’ve been owned an move on like the retard you are.

E_JsBhFVkAY2w-a.jpg.b063cb318769509b1ae0706d42bea280.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

No you imbecile, it’s better to wait on the PC version if you’re a hermit and only pay once. Buying one version is cheaper no matter the retarded mental gymnastics you try to use in this thread :drake:.

don't get mad at him. its obvious he didn't receive a full elementary school education.

• dead 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

You said it’s cheaper to buy a ps5 than two copies of a game :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

back to random insults :kaz:

hey @FIREPOWER, why don’t you ask Jerry about his play time for any ps exclusive this year? :hehe:

thanks for admitting that I played PS exclusives this year, thus losing your entire argument.

hey @FIREPOWER why don't you ask me about this clown losing his entire argument :hest:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You said it’s cheaper to buy a ps5 than two copies of a game :kaz:

No you idiot. He still needs to buy a PS4 Pro  which costs as much as a PS5 in 2022 in addition to the $120 he’ll be spending on each Sony game.

You aren’t gonna win this retarded argument of yours no matter how hard you try :mj:

2E3805DD-81B1-4D44-922A-AC7AA9A7D3A4.png

33522F5A-6BEF-4AD8-89BC-70FB6A877727.jpeg

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

No you idiot. He still needs to buy a PS4 Pro  which costs as much as a PS5 in 2022 in addition to the $120 he’ll be spending on each Sony game.

You aren’t gonna win this retarded argument of yours no matter how hard you try :mj:

2E3805DD-81B1-4D44-922A-AC7AA9A7D3A4.png

33522F5A-6BEF-4AD8-89BC-70FB6A877727.jpeg

Why would he need to buy a ps pro??? They play on ps4 just fine :hehe: no one has mentioned a ps pro this entire time lmfao 

Just now, ghostz said:

Why would he need to buy a ps pro??? They play on ps4 just fine :hehe: no one has mentioned a ps pro this entire time lmfao 

Because he admitted he owns a PS4 Pro you retard :freeman:

Why do you keep jumping into arguments for Lemij, are you his boyfriend or something? GTFO and stop trying to jump in front of bullets for him. He’s a retard who has been making idiotic arguments for years and you trying to save him won’t work in this thread :drake:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

except I didn’t

yes you literally did admit that:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

hey @FIREPOWER, why don’t you ask Jerry about his play time for any ps exclusive this year?

you literally admitted that i played ps exclusives.

oh man, he can't even read his own post

• Haha 1

Why do you keep jumping into arguments for Lemij, are you his boyfriend or something? GTFO and stop trying to jump in front of bullets for him. He’s a retard who has been making idiotic arguments for years and you trying to save him won’t work in this thread :drake:

well, retards apparently stick together, which is why ghost is defending Lemij.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

So he already owns it??? Why would he have to buy it then? :D 

Because he would have to BUY in order to OWN it.

Wow................so when I made fun of you about you not knowing the concept of owning and purchasing consumer goods...............I was being 100% accurate about you

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Is this really your argument after getting totally destroyed in this thread? :hest: Did he get his PS4 Pro for free? Didn’t he have to buy it?

Can’t the same argument be made for people like myself who sold their PS4 Pros and got a PS5 with the money earned from the sale! My PS5 Digital only cost me $50 after selling my PS4 Pro in 2020. 

You and Lemij are fucking retards and idiots like you is why Xbox continues to be trash as Phil continues to take you retards on a ride  :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, jehurey said:

Because he would have to BUY in order to OWN it.

Wow................so when I made fun of you about you not knowing the concept of owning and purchasing consumer goods...............I was being 100% accurate about you

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He already owns it you, he doesn’t have to buy anything :kaz:

so post your play time :banderoos:

ill make a ban bet you’ve played more of grounded. 

Nope, you prove what you claimed with actual evidence.

or you've already lost.

ooooooooh what's that????????? you did already lose?

Then thanks for losing.:lawl:

You actually have to OWN SOMETHING to bet with in order to make a bet.:hest:

Is this really your argument after getting totally destroyed in this thread? :hest:

Cant the same argument be made for people like myself who sold their PS4 Pros and got a PS5 with the money earned from the sale! My PS5 Digital only cost me $50 after selling my PS4 Pro in 2020. 

You and Lemij are fucking retards and idiots like you is why Xbox continues to be trash as Phil continues to take you retards on a ride  :mj:

Lmfao you bought the cheap version of ps5???? And used ps4 credit??? Holy shit, it all makes sense :kaz: