And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah and because it's best to play them at release............not years later. :drake:

Thanks for proving my point.

No.  It's best to just play them.. if and when you can, or want to. :drake: 

Again, your entire argument rests on the fact that you think I should want to play these games day 1.... and that I should buy the platform so I can do that.... except I'm telling you that they don't mean that much to me.. like they do you.  I'm not buying a platform I don't want for a couple of games that I'll just play later if I choose.

But your fanboy-ass can't seem to understand that basic thing. :shrug: 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He’s So used to making up games he plays he’s now making up random insults, holy shit :tom:

Imagine your insults to someone being "you don't own a profile of your own" :drake: 

Listen to how completely embarrassing that clown is OMG :lawl: 

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He’s So used to making up games he plays he’s now making up random insults, holy shit :tom:

Except you don't own your own gamertag profile, I literally proved that one true.

You used your brothers gamertag:lawl:

Oh man, you're failing so badly that the other dumbass is trying to help you out.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Imagine your insults to someone being "you don't own a profile of your own" :drake: 

Listen to how completely embarrassing that clown is OMG :lawl: 

............and he's doing as poor a job as ghost is at trying to help ghost's comebacks.:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

Except you don't own your own gamertag profile, I literally proved that one true.

You used your brothers gamertag:lawl:

Oh man, you're failing so badly that the other dumbass is trying to help you out.

............and he's doing as poor a job as ghost is at trying to help ghost's comebacks.:hest:

you’ve never proved a thing except that you don’t play PS exclusives :tom:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.  It's best to just play them.. if and when you can, or want to. :drake: 

Again, your entire argument rests on the fact that you think I should want to play these games day 1.... and that I should buy the platform so I can do that.... except I'm telling you that they don't mean that much to me.. like they do you.  I'm not buying a platform I don't want for a couple of games that I'll just play later if I choose.

But your fanboy-ass can't seem to understand that basic thing. :shrug: 

Always find it funny that the people that play on one platform are the ones always calling others fanboys :drake: I play  Xbox first party day 1, major 3rd party I really like Day 1, even PC exclusives I really like Day 1 (AoE for eg) but it's the fact I also do that to Sony games that really triggers you somehow . :hest: Meanwhile you're not a fanboy cause you have no care for any Sony game or any game not on your platform and can wait as long as it takes but anything that touches a platform you own it's instant DAY 1 play! :biggrin: At least you're consistent with the dumbass logic 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Always find it funny that the people that play on one platform are the ones always calling others fanboys :drake: I play  Xbox first party day 1, major 3rd party I really like Day 1, even PC exclusives I really like Day 1 (AoE for eg) but it's the fact I also do that to Sony games that really triggers you somehow . :hest: Meanwhile you're not a fanboy cause you have no care for any Sony game or any game not on your platform and can wait as long as it takes but anything that touches a platform you own it's instant DAY 1 play! :biggrin: At least you're consistent with the dumbass logic 

Are the PC versions not vastly better usually? :wonder:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Yup, you notice that obvious pattern in which he's clearly a fanboy, but he pretends that he isn't.

Make no mistake..........what he says ON THIS FORUM is not what he actually does in real life.

I've already caught completely lying about things outside of this forum.

Most notably, his entire boasting about PC on this forum is a complete act.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

you’ve never proved a thing except that you don’t play PS exclusives :tom:

No i proved that.

In fact I proved it so well, you actually avoided responding to the very sentence that proves me correct.

I wonder if you're still avoiding that sentence now?

48 minutes ago, Remij said:

Mad cause we put more effort into making fun of this game than you have attempting to play it :lawl: 

You bought GOWR and HFW full price on PS4 and you will buy them again full price when they come to PC years later  to play them at higher than 30fps.

Tell us who the sucker really is.

You're out here paying Sony twice for their games and pretending that you're somehow better than us who only pay for these games once.

You're a fucking retard :mj:

00061FD4-5BEB-43C4-8B76-07F9862A7D38.jpeg.b2c06d80f55854a0219cf9584d24105b.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, ghostz said:

Are the PC versions not vastly better usually? :wonder:

Remij logic.

Happy to play vastly inferior PS4 versions to PS5 versions. 

Also happy to wait 2+ years for 'best' version on PC 

lol

About as inconsistent as every thing else.

My point with that post was that I play all games from all platforms the same way while he clearly is a giant PC fanboy 

• Geese 1
Just now, jehurey said:

What me playing Playstation games when I said I play Playstation games?

I guess the irony is you using the word without knowing what it means.:hest:

You’ve played COD and not a single other PS game since august :tom:

You have 6 trophies in a game that came out in February. You. Don’t. Play. Shit. 

you play gamepass more than any PS exclusive  :tom:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Remij logic.

lol

My point with that post was that I play all games from all platforms the same way while he clearly is a giant PC fanboy 

he must not be that hyped for them. Kinda like Jerry, tho remij plays PS games way more than he does. 

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Remij logic.

lol

The guy is a clown with no sense of consistency at all.

I understand wanting to play games on a PC especially if you're gonna mod them like I do with my PC games but why bother playing them on PS4 at all?

Doesn't make any fucking sense at all. How do you go from best of the best with a 4090 PC to a PS4? I can't imagine playing any games on a PS4 in 2022 especially after seeing the glory that is PC gaming on a 4090.

The guy is a fucking retard :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You’ve played COD and not a single other PS game since august :tom:

You have 6 trophies in a game that came out in February. You. Don’t. Play. Shit. 

you play gamepass more than any PS exclusive  :tom:

No.

None of that proved anything you claimed.

No, I don't play gamepass more than PS exclusive.

You keep on losing.

To my satisfaction:trump:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

he must not be that hyped for them. Kinda like Jerry, tho remij plays PS games way more than he does. 

He's so "not hyped" for them that he's buying them twice and paying full price for them on PC 4 years later after they launch?

You lemmings have shit for brains :mroff:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.

None of that proved anything you claimed.

No, I don't play gamepass more than PS exclusive.

You keep on losing.

To my satisfaction:trump:

You’ve played more of grounded than GT7, GOW, and Horizon combined. 

got a problem with it? Post your play time of those games. 

otherwise, stfu lemming. :kaz:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

He's so "not hyped" for them that he's buying them twice and paying full price for them on PC 4 years later after they launch?

You lemmings have shit for brains :mroff:

If he’s buying them day 1 on ps what is the entire argument about? :D 

he could be like Jerry, and just skip them entirely LMAO