And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Lmfao! But AI :wow2: I need to check out  Syberia too. I loved the older titles. 

Syberia The World Before, Signalis, Amnesia Rebirth, and Tinykin should be among the next games you play. And the great thing is that 3 of them are on Gamepass :wow2:

• aitch 1
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

UNITED KINGDOM Best selling boxed games of the year

1. FIFA 23
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  3. Pokémon Legends: Arceus
  4. Horizon: Forbidden West
  5. Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
  6. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  7. Mario Kart 8: Deluxed
  8. God of War: Ragnarok
  9. Nintendo Switch Sports
  10. Elden Ring

:patpatpat:

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Plagues tale has more GOTYs :tom:

Horse shit. I can’t find a single reputable site that has awarded A Plague’s Tale Requiem a GOTY award.

Why the fuck are you lying about something that can be easily googled? Fuck outta here you clown :hest:

:mj: Meanwhile HFW has already won a GOTY award:

https://gamerant.com/horizon-forbidden-west-wins-game-of-the-year-award/

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Horse shit. I can’t find a single reputable site that has awarded A Plague’s Tale Requiem a GOTY award.

Why the guck are you lying about something that can be easily googled? Fuck outta here you clown :hest:

:mj: Meanwhile HFW has already won a GOTY award:

https://gamerant.com/horizon-forbidden-west-wins-game-of-the-year-award/

Plague Tale got more nominations at The Game Awards. Also lmao @ thinking any source that gives out a GOTY award halfway through the year is somehow credible.

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Plague Tale got more nominations at The Game Awards. Also lmao @ thinking any source that gives out a GOTY award halfway through the year is somehow credible.

How many wins did it get? Zero, LMAO :mickeyj:

I’m talking about GOTY wins, HFW has already won one GOTY award. A Plague’s Tale has zero awards from any publication. I don’t give a shit about nominations when we are talking about forgotten games.

:drake: How the hell are you gonna be talking about HFW being forgotten when it has actually won a GOTY award and A Plague’s Tale hasn’t?

There's a lot of Cowpium going on in this thread because someone had the audacity to call a Sony exclusive "forgotten" :tom: 

Nobody said people didn't buy this game... they said it was the most forgotten game people hyped...and it absolutely is.  Being butthurt about it isn't going to change anything.  Elden Ring completely obliterated any chance this game had :hest: 

50% the people that own this game own it because it was a bundle :rofl: 

25% bought it because they wanted to see some next gen graphics :rofl: 

10% bought it because it was a Playstation exclusive :rofl: 

And that leaves about 15% that bought it because they actually liked it :geese: 

Cows bringing up GOTY nominations... LOL... let's look at wins...

Current tally of GOTY wins:

Elden Ring - 57
God of War Ragnarök - 13
Immortality - 2
A Plague Tale Requiem - 1
Cult of the Lamb - 1
Norco - 1
Pentiment - 1
PowerWash Simulator - 1

HorizonL: Forgotten West - 0 :feelsbadman:

LMFAO!  The only shit this game is going to win are technical awards.  Nobody... NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON gives a shit about these games outside of that.  Take away the Sony Sparkle and you have a slightly better than average Ubisoft open-world action game for christ sake :kaz: 

And the usual suspects are trying to poke shots about me playing these games on PC... I've never once called any Sony game my GOTY on PC.  That's just more wishful thinking from butthurt cows mad cause their games are best on PC  :hest: 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

How many wins did it get? Zero, LMAO :mickeyj:

I’m talking about GOTY wins, HFW has already won one GOTY award. A Plague’s Tale has zero awards from any publication. I don’t give a shit about nominations when we are talking about forgotten games.

:drake: How the hell are you gonna be talking about HFW being forgotten when it has actually won a GOTY award and A Plague’s Tale hasn’t?

Where did H:FW win GOTY??? 

Oh.... It won the DUTCH GOTY AWARD WHICH FOCUSES ON DUTCH DEVELOPED GAMES... OMFG  :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's a lot of Cowpium going on in this thread because someone had the audacity to call a Sony exclusive "forgotten" :tom: 

Nobody said people didn't buy this game... they said it was the most forgotten game people hyped...and it absolutely is.  Being butthurt about it isn't going to change anything.  Elden Ring completely obliterated any chance this game had :hest: 

Elden Ring - 57
God of War Ragnarök - 13
Immortality - 2
Cult of the Lamb - 1
Norco - 1
Pentiment - 1
PowerWash Simulator - 1

LMFAO!  The only shit this game is going to win are technical awards.  Nobody... NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON gives a shit about these games outside of that.  Take away the Sony Sparkle and you have a slightly better than average Ubisoft open-world action game for christ sake :kaz: 

And the usual suspects are trying to poke shots about me playing these games on PC... I've never once called any Sony game my GOTY on PC.  That's just more wishful thinking from butthurt cows mad cause their games are best on PC  :hest: 

Where'd you get that list of GOTY wins from? Is there a site thats compiling and keeping track of all that?

23 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

while saying it was worth the wait cause now he is nearly 40 years old (I will still never understand this logic) lol

I find it incredible that you can't understand that a person who's almost 40 doesn't want to buy a bunch of consoles for a few games... which eventually come to the platform that I actually own, and prefer. :drake: 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Where'd you get that list of GOTY wins from? Is there a site thats compiling and keeping track of all that?

Yes.  I got it from ResetERA

https://www.resetera.com/threads/2022-video-game-awards-season-tracking-and-discussion-thread-latest-50-awards-now-tracked-including-tga-ign-gamespot-giant-bomb-polygon-etc.651771/

The site they're using is this I guess

https://www.gameawards.net/

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I find it incredible that you can't understand that a person who's almost 40 doesn't want to buy a bunch of consoles for a few games... which eventually come to the platform that I actually own, and prefer. :drake: 

Because it's literally the opposite of what is considered logical so what you say makes no sense at all.

When you're young you have infinitely more time than money so waiting 2 years and saving the money makes sense.

When you're older you are far better financially yet time poor so waiting 2 years to save a couple hundred bucks makes much less sense.

No one is saying what you're doing is wrong but your reasoning makes not only no sense but makes the argument against what you're doing lol. Yeah if I'm 14 id have to wait a couple years for a game to come to my system of choice cause no way I could just buy a console and a game whenever I want. When I'm 40 you think I want to wait 2 years to play something I want to play lol I could be fucking dead by then :biggrin: 

Let alone the games you're waiting on are nearly always a GOTY nominee being played in year of release (meaning games worth playing) which makes it INFINETLY better than playing it years later. Imagine playing Elden Ring for the first time 2 years from now without that release buzz and discovery and having many other games copy that style by then.

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Is this some Dyno Maths coming back after all this time? :drake:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Because it's literally the opposite of what is considered logical so what you say makes no sense at all.

When you're young you have infinitely more time than money so waiting 2 years and saving the money makes sense.

When you're older you are far better financially yet time poor so waiting 2 years to save a couple hundred bucks makes much less sense.

No one is saying what you're doing is wrong but your reasoning makes not only no sense but makes the argument against what you're doing lol. Yeah if I'm 14 id have to wait a couple years for a game to come to my system of choice cause no way I could just buy a console and a game whenever I want. When I'm 40 you think I want to wait 2 years to play something I want to play lol I could be fucking dead by then :biggrin: 

Let alone the games you're waiting on are nearly always a GOTY nominee being played in year of release (meaning games worth playing) which makes it INFINETLY better than playing it years later. Imagine playing Elden Ring for the first time 2 years from now without that release buzz and discovery and having many other games copy that style by then.

No.. it's not literally the opposite.

All you have to do is actually CONSIDER the first thing that I typed... and that is that I don't want a bunch of consoles anymore.

Now take that knowledge... and apply logic to it.   Why would I buy consoles I don't want... to play games that I know will come eventually.. and quite honestly don't care if they ever do or not.

Think about that and be HONEST.

Just now, Remij said:

No.. it's not literally the opposite.

All you have to do is actually CONSIDER the first thing that I typed... and that is that I don't want a bunch of consoles anymore.

Now take that knowledge... and apply logic to it.   Why would I buy consoles I don't want... to play games that I know will come eventually.. and quite honestly don't care if they ever do or not.

Think about that and be HONEST.

For the option to enjoy some of the best parts of one of your favourite hobbies at their actual peak if you ever want to do so, even if that is literally 2 games a year.

Not having to play Ragnarok on PS4 when we all know you absolutely love performance in games or not play them at all moving forward as they stop being cross gen. 

I haven't touched my switch in literally 2+ years I think but when Zelda comes out I like that I can just get it if I want. I don't have to wait and hope it eventually comes somewhere else. I have that ability because I'm 'nearly 40' so it's not a big deal to drop a few hundred on something I may not use much. That's where your logic makes no sense. Older age prioritises time over money, especially when that time is years and the subject is a hobby that provides us enjoyment.  

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

Elden Ring - 57
God of War Ragnarök - 13
Immortality - 2
Cult of the Lamb - 1
Norco - 1
Pentiment - 1
PowerWash Simulator - 1

Develop: Brighton is a DUTCH award now? 

Fucking retard. Brighton is in the UK you imbecile.

Quoting RESHITERA as a source and talking about Copium :hest:

63E85900-28D4-4A86-B51A-5960CEFAFA16.jpeg.771eef5008274b6ed113aa664de6b568.jpeg

Dat Copium when your favorite platform LBox has no GOTY nominations and you have to cope with a forgettable multiplat on a shitty subscription service :mj: