And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

Just now, ghostz said:

what’s cheaper? Buying two copies of the game (when one is vastly superior) or buying a ps5? 

holy shit you’re dumb :tom: even DF said there’s barely any difference between the ps4 and ps5 versions of GOW :reg:

Buying one copy is always cheaper and better you retard.

If he really cared about the superior version he'd wait and buy them when they release on PC like every regular hermit.

What's the point of playing the vastly inferior version first on a PS4 in 2022 and then paying full price again to play the same game again 5 years from now?

The guy is a fucking clown and an imbecile and so are you for supporting his retarded logic :hest:

E7C7F364-B926-40E3-BC68-6DA3DA335FE5.jpeg.0701b11b6631b7ce8d788e82501cf535.jpeg

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

besides resolution and framerate.

which is the entire reason why he's buying the PC version at full price...............years later.

So to answer your question................buying a PS5 is cheaper to accomplish the same exact things he was doing from buying a PS4 copy and then a PC port years later at full price.

you wouldn’t know, you don’t play ps exclusives :tom:

instead you’re playing VITA… in 2022 :tom:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

you wouldn’t know, you don’t play ps exclusives :tom:

instead you’re playing VITA… in 2022 :tom:

except i would know, because you literally posted a picture of me playing PS exclusives.

Including 2022 exclusives in 2022.

:tom:

i love how he's trying to find anything else in that photo that could help him..........and hope we don't notice the parts of the photo that completely destroy his entire argument :hest:

19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Buying one copy is always cheaper and better you retard.

If he really cared about the superior version he'd wait and buy them when they release on PC like every regular hermit.

What's the point of playing the vastly inferior version first on a PS4 in 2022 and then paying full price again to play the same game again 5 years from now?

The guy is a fucking clown and an imbecile and so are you for supporting his retarded logic :hest:

E7C7F364-B926-40E3-BC68-6DA3DA335FE5.jpeg.0701b11b6631b7ce8d788e82501cf535.jpeg

Does this fool think 60x 2 = 600 or something? :tom:

Just now, ghostz said:

Back to random insults :kaz:

hes super mad, oh well, he can take it out on those big bugs! 

I love how the insults all fit together..............since he doesn't own anything and he's was too stupid to realize what he posted.

dude plays grounded in real life when he has to fight off cockroaches while sleeping in the living room :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how the insults all fit together..............since he doesn't own anything and he's was too stupid to realize what he posted.

dude plays grounded in real life when he has to fight off cockroaches while sleeping in the living room :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

More paragraphs :kaz:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Does this fool think 60x 2 = 600 or something? :tom:

LOL he literally spent $1600 on a video card.

And THEN proceeds to buy a game a second time around at full price.

You may not understand, since we are talking about concepts you're not used to...........like BUYING and ownership of consumer goods.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If only you played 10 minutes of PS exclusives for ever paragraph you angrily typed, you might have more than 6 achievements :tom:

if you you had owned product for every paragraph I'd typed........you'd have the same amount of owned products you have now.

None.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, ghostz said:

It’s already proven :tom:

that people laughed at you?

yeah, we already saw those threads.:hest:

oh man..........poor widdle ghost looks like he's running out of gas.

Or maybe the homeowners are limited his wifi usage:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

that people laughed at you?

yeah, we already saw those threads.:hest:

oh man..........poor widdle ghost looks like he's running out of gas.

Or maybe the homeowners are limited his wifi usage:lawl:

He just spent more time on that post than he’s spent playing PS exclusives :tom: