And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He already owns it you, he doesn’t have to buy anything :kaz:

based on what logic...........how do you get to owning something to begin with?:bena:

oh wait................there's no possible way to him to know the answer to that question.:hest:

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, you prove what you claimed with actual evidence.

or you've already lost.

ooooooooh what's that????????? you did already lose?

Then thanks for losing.:lawl:

You actually have to OWN SOMETHING to bet with in order to make a bet.:hest:

He just threw it the towel :banderoos:

@FIREPOWER are you skipping all the ps5 exclusives like Jerry too? I’m thinking you guys are both fake boys now :D 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lmfao you bought the cheap version of ps5???? And used ps4 credit??? Holy shit, it all makes sense :kaz:

Yea, I don’t give a shit about physical games so there was no reason to own a PS5 disc version. PS4 Pro was also the first console I ever sold because it was useless to me especially as the PS5 plays all its games better :aitch:

I also own a PC with a 4090 that cost me over $3000+ so it’s not a matter of funds. It’s about using my money as I see fit. Something a broke bitch like you playing on his nephew’s PS5 wouldn’t understand :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Yea, I don’t give a shit about physical games so there was no reason to own a PS5 disc version. PS4 Pro was also the first console I ever sold because it was useless to me especially as the PS5 plays all its games better :aitch:

I also own a PC with a 4090 that cost me over $3000+ so it’s not a matter of funds. It’s about using my money as I see fit. Something a broke bitch like you wouldn’t understand 

Lol I had more money when I was 15 than you have now. That being said, I don’t believe you. I don’t think you play ps5 exclusives, because you’re backing a known fake boy like Jerry. Post proof or STFU. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He just threw it the towel :banderoos:

No, you have already lost the argument.

come back when you can actually prove your argument.

I don't need to win an argument I already won once before.

Lol I had more money when I was 15 than you have now. That being said, I don’t believe you. I don’t think you play ps5 exclusives, because you’re backing a known fake boy like Jerry. Post proof or STFU. 

:drake: The classic “I don’t believe you because you’ve completely assraped me in this argument” line.

I’m not posting shit. My post history already shows I play PS5 games especially GT7 and HFW this year, they were my most played games and I posted stuff on them when they launched.

:hest: I’m not entertaining a broke clown like you by posting anything. I already posted my PC with a 4090 when I got it and I think that’s enough lol. You can’t even afford your own PS5 and you’re here arguing about having more money than me when you were 15 like any one is gonna believe your broke bitch ass :mroff:

:drake: The classic “I don’t believe you because you’ve completely assraped me in this argument” line.

I’m not posting shit. My post history already shows I play PS5 games especially GT7 and HFW this year, they were my most played games and I posted stuff on them when they launched.

:hest: I’m not entertaining a broke clown like you by posting anything. I already posted my PC with a 4090 when I got it and I think that’s enough lol. You can’t even afford your own PS5 and you’re here arguing about having more money than me when you were 15 like any one is gonna believe your broke bitch ass :mroff:

No, it proved nothing. Jerry spent all year talking about them too, but we all know he doesn’t play them. Guess you’re the same :kaz:

I love how ghost LOSES an argument.

And then he proceeds to make a bet, like as if he isn't the one who still hasn't even won the first argument

.....and he thinks we don't immediately noticed within a microsecond of him attempting it.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And then he proceeds to make a bet, like as if he isn't the one who still hasn't even won the first argument

.....and he thinks we don't immediately noticed within a microsecond of him attempting it.:drake:

Two fake boys acting like they did anything but embarrass themselves ITT

:kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, it proved nothing. Jerry spent all year talking about them too, but we all know he doesn’t play them. Guess you’re the same :kaz:

I remember destroying your ass in a GT7 thread earlier this year when I posted my hours in GT7. :dbry:You want me to dig up that thread to further embarrass you? 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

I remember destroying your ass in a GT7 thread earlier this year when I posted my hours in GT7. :dbry:You want me to dig up that thread to further embarrass you? 

Yes, go ahead. Go ahead and also post your play time of GOW and HFW. 

id be relieved it at least one of you played ps5, but GT7.. a game that came out 9 months ago, isn’t going to prove it alone  :kaz:

Two fake boys acting like they did anything but embarrass themselves ITT

:kaz:

Ghost is literally describing himself

Hey @FIREPOWER this guy literally claims that I didn't play 2022 PS exclusives, and then he goes out of his way to search for my PSN profile. Take a screenshot of my PSN profile. Upload the photo of my PSN profile. And then POST the photo of my PSN profile.

And right in the middle of the photo is shows that I played and got trophies in 2022 PSn exclusives

:hest:And when I pointed that out, he pretends he doesn't see it.

.............and now he's trying to say that other people were the ones who embarrassed themselves tonight.

• dead 1
Just now, ghostz said:

Yes, go ahead. Go ahead and also post your play time of GOW and HFW. 

id be relieved it at least one of you played ps5, but GT7.. a game that came out 9 months ago, isn’t going to prove it alone  :kaz:

Now he’s changing the rules of the argument because he knows he has already lost :drake:

You just said I don’t play PS5, now you’re saying GT7 doesn’t count. Isn’t GT7 a PS5 game you fucking retard? :mroff: Does it matter if I spend 100% of my playtime in GT7 on PS5?

FOH, you are a fucking imbecile and I knew you were gonna pull this bullshit as soon as you were cornered that’s why I’m not wasting my time on you.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ghost is literally describing himself

Hey @FIREPOWER this guy literally claims that I didn't play 2022 PS exclusives, and then he goes out of his way to search for my PSN profile. Take a screenshot of my PSN profile. Upload the photo of my PSN profile. And then POST the photo of my PSN profile.

And right in the middle of the photo is shows that I played and got trophies in 2022 PSn exclusives

:hest:And when I pointed that out, he pretends he doesn't see it.

.............and now he's trying to say that other people were the ones who embarrassed themselves tonight.

Post your trophies Jerry, go ahead show us how much you’ve played :tom:

i sure do hope firepower has more time than you, otherwise he’s gonna get it worse than you :kaz:

Now he’s changing the rules of the argument because he knows he has already lost :drake:

You just said I don’t play PS5, now you’re saying GT7 doesn’t count. Isn’t GT7 a PS5 game you fucking retard? :mroff: Does it matter if I spend 100% of my playtime in GT7 on PS5?

FOH, you are a fucking imbecile and I knew you were gonna pull this bullshit as soon as you were cornered that’s why I’m not wasting my time on you.

holy shit he just admitted he hasn’t played since GT7 :tom:

Post your trophies Jerry,

you already did post my trophies.

which proved I played those 2022 PS exclusives.

which means you lost your entire argument.

@FIREPOWER what did I tell you.........he's trying to do exactly what I described he attempts to do, all the time:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Haha 1

holy shit he just admitted he hasn’t played since GT7 :tom:

He’s admitting that he has lost the argument. Fucking imbecile :hest:

:mroff: Glad I didn’t waste my time entertaining this retard. Imagine me running to my PS5 to take pics of my playtime only to meet with this retard’s mental gymnastics.

He can’t stick to a single argument to save his life :dbry:

He’s admitting that he has lost the argument. Fucking imbecile :hest:

:mroff: Glad I didn’t waste my time entertaining this retard. Imagine me running to my PS5 to take pics of my playtime only to meet with this retard’s mental gymnastics.

He can’t stick to a single argument to save his life :dbry:

I’m playing chiv 2 on Xbox rn. It would take me less than 1 minute to prove it. I’ll prove it if you prove you’ve played HFW and GOW. 

otherwise, sorry pal, you’ve been outted along with Jerry :tom:

It doesn't matter if it sold well to Sony drones, just like Don't Laugh at Us 2 Horizon second flop won't be in anyone's top-10 videogame list in 10 years time :tom:

It's even less memorable than a Killzone title, nobody cares :kaz: 

Elden Ring will be though :aitch:

Edited by bhytre
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’m playing chiv 2 on Xbox rn. It would take me less than 1 minute to prove it. I’ll prove it if you prove you’ve played HFW and GOW. 

otherwise, sorry pal, you’ve been outted along with Jerry :tom:

No one gives a shit about you and your dogshit GameAss games, stop trying to change the argument  :mj:

The fact is that both you and Lemij are retards. Lemij is a retard because he pays Sony twice to play their games when he doesn’t have to while chastising them and you are an even bigger retard for defending him in this thread. Stop trying to change the subject. My PS5 and my PC have nothing to do with how retarded both of you are :freeman:

Edited by FIREPOWER