Andrew Tate - arrested for Human Trafficking and Rape

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Motherfucker you've told me more than once I was right and you were wrong

From you? Almost impossible, unless it was a small technicality or some useless argument I didn't care for.

You never made me change my mind on anything, not yet anyway. I'd actually welcome it you know. But you have failed on every front about the woke issues. But then again, you spend 90% of your time defaming me and defending yourself like it's important to look good on this shit forum. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FBI special investigator Cuckosan has spoken.  

From his own words and accusations from some women they were doing lover boy shit and trapping women in a foreign country and forcing them into camming and such. Think of the movie Taken. Which also m

Judge will sentence him to a lyrical execution…

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

You never made me change my mind on anything, not yet anyway. I'd actually welcome it you know.

Lol this was never the goal. You're an activated bot, there is nothing anyone can do to change your mind. All I've done is address what you say. I'm not an idiot, none of of you care about being right. Just the aesthetics of being correct.

Twinblade was lead to believe that Trump ended the drone program and bragged about it. Turns out that Trump simply told the army keep the information as quiet as possible. In fact he oversaw more drone strikes than Obama and Bush combined. 

He was only president for 3 of his 4 years at that point. When he learned that the truth he didn't change his mind. He stopped talking about til he brought up drone strikes a year later in oder to attack Biden... For shit Trump did too. 

He doesn't actually give a fuck about drone strikes, it's just stuff he can say he likes about Trump. Even if it's true or not. Like how you will claim that JK Rowling is a feminist as if you give a shit what a feminist has to say.

It's funny how transphobes don't give a shit about women and especially feminist, unless you are using them to attack trans people. Not an honest or sincere bone in your bodies. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Ramza said:

The Tate brothers are on house arrests now. Lmfao, 4 months in a cell and no charges. 

They have been charged, that's why they were arrested. 

There has not been a verdict because the court case hasn't started yet.  They were denied bail that's why they were still in Jail.... Just like everyone else who is denied bail. 

Ramza still learning how court proceedings work :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They have been charged, that's why they were arrested. 

There has not been a verdict because the court case hasn't started yet.  They were denied bail that's why they were still in Jail.... Just like everyone else who is denied bail. 

Ramza still learning how court proceedings work :kaz:

They haven't been formally indicted.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

On 2023-04-04 at 1:21 PM, bhytre said:

SW's low test troon brigade always being wrong :mj:

On 2023-04-02 at 3:16 PM, Ramza said:

The Tate brothers are on house arrests now. Lmfao, 4 months in a cell and no charges. 

Charged with Sex trafficking, human trafficking and kidnapping :umad:

18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Charged with Sex trafficking, human trafficking and kidnapping :umad:

You guys are acting like I said they were never going to get charged with anything. 

These allegations are like 6 months old.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Andrew Tate is Black. His dad is a famous African American chess player 

I don't know about any of that but I know his audience is mostly incels with girl issues and they are the only reason anyone knows he exist. 

• 1 month later...

Low IQ retards actually think he is free? 

A Bucharest court ruled on Friday to release internet personality Andrew Tate from house arrest where he is awaiting trial on charges of human trafficking, placing him under judicial control, a lighter restrictive measure.

Under the new measure, the four suspects can leave the house, but not the capital Bucharest and the surrounding Ilfov county. They must check in regularly with the police. They are also banned from trying to approach the victims.

He can walk outside his house and around town but can't go anywhere else pending the trial. 

When you rely on tiktok for news :kaz: