• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Progress 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, that's not the point. 

Why do you support people getting fat as fuck and dying an early death? Is that compassion? Just like the people who enable drug users to keep using more drugs and then dying on the streets. You all preach love and acceptance but it ends up in death and despair.  Maybe some hard love is better. 

27 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why do you support people getting fat as fuck and dying an early death?

Its like you guys can only speak in "far-right reactionary" now likes it's a language. If you someone says they dont find religion offense do you come out at them with 'OH SO UR FINE WITH TEH VOODOO DOCTORS SLLLLAUGHTERING LIDDLE ANNIMELZ?' like some fucking retarded demon. Not fucking everything has be dialed up to 11 at all times. 

Is that compassion? Just like the people who enable drug users to keep using more drugs and then dying on the streets.

Oh, you're on a roll tonight. So you're talking about clean needle programs? Meant to scale down disease transmission. You have an issue with that too? What a fucking shock. Do free school lunch programs upset you too? 

You all preach love and acceptance but it ends up in death and despair.  Maybe some hard love is better. 

And you preach hatred. I wont even bother with the plus size stuff because the drug stuff exposes you in the same way. Because this program helps people without you see it as woke and bad with no regards to it's positive potential. You see the worst case scenario automatically. That you Mr. Faux Populist? Always bootlicking power and complaining about disenfranchised people when they are not being sufficiently shamed for existing? 

What will make you people happy? Some sort of purge? Do you want companies to make fun of fat people? We get it, you hate diversity. You want TV and movies and print ads to have as many straight skinny white people as possible. NOT because you're a racist, but because that's what's fair. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Its like you guys can only speak in "far-right reactionary" now likes it's a language. If you someone says they dont find religion offense do you come out at them with 'OH SO UR FINE WITH TEH VOODOO DOCTORS SLLLLAUGHTERING LIDDLE ANNIMELZ?' like some fucking retarded demon. Not fucking everything has be dialed up to 11 at all times. 

Oh, you're on a roll tonight. So you're talking about clean needle programs? Meant to scale down disease transmission. You have an issue with that too? What a fucking shock. Do free school lunch programs upset you too? 

And you preach hatred. I wont even bother with the plus size stuff because the drug stuff exposes you in the same way. Because this program helps people without you see it as woke and bad with no regards to it's positive potential. You see the worst case scenario automatically. That you Mr. Faux Populist? Always bootlicking power and complaining about disenfranchised people when they are not being sufficiently shamed for existing? 

What will make you people happy? Some sort of purge? Do you want companies to make fun of fat people? We get it, you hate diversity. You want TV and movies and print ads to have as many straight skinny white people as possible. NOT because you're a racist, but because that's what's fair. 

It's quite simple remy. Don't promote obesity as some positive aspiration. Don't make it glamorous. We stopped doing that for cigarettes. We used to not do it for obesity. But something changed. For the absolute vast majority of obese it's a lifestyle choice. We need better education in schools teaching the harms of eating like an elephant. Not promoting fat lardos in lingerie. Healthy at any size is complete fucking bullshit. It's a lie, and you know what? It's not following the science. 

It only gets worse Cooke

Doctors are now being instructed to recommend medication and SURGERY for obese children

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/new-guidance-use-drugs-and-surgery-early-for-obesity-in-kids/ar-AA16b2Nt

Forget tried and true staples like diet and exercise that are guaranteed to work and are much healthier in the long run. Lets instead operate on kids and allow them to get procedures like liposuction and gastric bypass surgery! :| 

Absolutely fucking nuts what society is becoming.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It only gets worse Cooke

Doctors are now being instructed to recommend medication and SURGERY for obese children

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/new-guidance-use-drugs-and-surgery-early-for-obesity-in-kids/ar-AA16b2Nt

Forget tried and true staples like diet and exercise that are guaranteed to work and are much healthier in the long run. Lets instead operate on kids and allow them to get procedures like liposuction and gastric bypass surgery! :| 

Absolutely fucking nuts what society is becoming.

There's a drug and a procedure and profits for every one of life's problems 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It's quite simple remy. Don't promote obesity as some positive aspiration. Don't make it glamorous. We stopped doing that for cigarettes. We used to not do it for obesity. But something changed. For the absolute vast majority of obese it's a lifestyle choice. We need better education in schools teaching the harms of eating like an elephant. Not promoting fat lardos in lingerie. Healthy at any size is complete fucking bullshit. It's a lie, and you know what? It's not following the science. 

It's funny how you try to sound as mean as possible to put down people who arent even seeing what you write. You're such a 'nice guy', Cooke. 

55 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny how you try to sound as mean as possible to put down people who arent even seeing what you write. You're such a 'nice guy', Cooke. 

I'm not going to be nice to people who choose to fuck their children over by feeding them literal poison disguised as food. This shouldn't exist. 

overweightchild.jpg

Edited by Cooke
26 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm not going to be nice to people who choose to fuck their children over by feeding them literal poison disguised as food. This shouldn't exist. 

overweightchild.jpg

So basically you're "Woke" against Obesity like some people are woke against racism, sexism, homophobia...Funny how diversity of thought, even bad thought should be allowed in the public sphere but we should shame and ostracize fat people for their life choices? It says a lot about a person who choses to be cruel when they dont have to be and some how justify it to themselves. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So basically you're "Woke" against Obesity like some people are woke against racism, sexism, homophobia...Funny how diversity of thought, even bad thought should be allowed in the public sphere but we should shame and ostracize fat people for their life choices? It says a lot about a person who choses to be cruel when they dont have to be and some how justify it to themselves. 

Do you think we should promote anorexia? Should we have billboards of people injecting heroin into their arms? 

Where does it end for you? All bodily harm is good? 

22 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Lmao "far right". Always with the qualifiers. You don't know what far right is 🤣

So the fact I am no fat and take very good care of my body means I'm not conservative right? 

Also I live in one of the most liberal cities in the world, in Canada. Your american map is meaningless to me. 

Edited by Cooke
54 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lmao "far right". Always with the qualifiers.  

Breh...In what fucking planet is retweeting and agreeing with THIS not far right:

Cookretard.png

Assassinating Ashley Babbit? Fuck off lmao.

So the fact I am no fat and take very good care of my body means I'm not conservative right? 

I didn't say this? The left should stop mostly being the ones normalizing it, the right stop mostly being the ones who cause and have it.

Edited by Substatic