Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Republicans trying to claim praise for things they didn't do again. 

Biden's infrastructure bill is doing work all over the nation :salute:

Republicans taking credit for it but won't mention the bill by name or own up to the fact that they voted to block it.. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Denying differences in genders exists. Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like. Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows. Giving puber

Here comes the easily duped, ready to be fake outraged because he was told to be.... Right on cue 

Like I said your waffling ass isn't slick "Bbbut it's a conspiracy until it isn't, they absolutely want to control you".....talking out of both sides of your mouth.      And then you do

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Wait they banned the pizza ovens? Wtf... Let me read the article.....

Oh wait... it's a filter they have to install on the oven's exhaust... Here I thought they banned it.

I was almost fake outaged for no reason.. Luckily I actually read the article. 

12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Wait they banned the pizza ovens? Wtf... Let me read the article.....

Oh wait... it's a filter they have to install on the oven's exhaust... Here I thought they banned it.

I was almost fake outaged for no reason.. Luckily I actually read the article. 

They are 20,000 dollars. 

17 hours ago, Cooke said:

Mr RFK can't be right wing, he is an environmentalist. But also fuck the environment when pizza is at stake. Lol having no moral consistency is your best character trait. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Mr RFK can't be right wing, he is an environmentalist. But also fuck the environment when pizza is at stake. Lol having no moral consistency is your best character trait. 

Lmao yeah cause pizza ovens are just wreaking havoc on earth. There are far bigger issues. Did you know the US military pollutes more than most developed nations?

It's much easier to go after the little guy and hurt them, and obviously you support that cause you're a fucking cunt. 

Not to mention the hurt the retarded lockdowns caused on small businesses while the big ones like Walmart and Costco were allowed to stay open. If New York wants this done they should pay for it. 

Edited by Cooke
52 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lmao yeah cause pizza ovens are just wreaking havoc on earth. There are far bigger issues. Did you know the US military pollutes more than most developed nations?

Your dumb ass has no idea what they're doing to air quality, you're just talking out of your ass right now. 

Screenshot_20230629_093639.thumb.jpg.28afd87858343b6f026614e2c1ffdaa6.jpg

It's not merely about global impact as much as the impact these ovens have on their neighborhoods. Outside of the most tourist spots, pizza shops are mostly in densely packed communities, it's not uncommon for their to be multiple pizza shops in the same block. 

It's much easier to go after the little guy and hurt them, and obviously you support that cause you're a fucking cunt. 

Here you go with your pantented 5th grader logic, where you completely exaggerate (lie about) someone's stance while pulling the martyr act. You are honestly probably the worst person to ever post on this site after vgking. You have no redeeming qualities at all. 

Not to mention the hurt the retarded lockdowns caused on small businesses while the big ones like Walmart and Costco were allowed to stay open. If New York wants this done they should pay for it. 

Oh God, this isn't even related to the topic please shut the fuck up. Unfortunately for many communities Walmart or Costco is how people actually get their vital food and supplies shopping done. They are also usually pretty big and I assume could handle social distancing more than alot of mom and pop shops. 

Gee, it's almost as if there is always some basic, logical reason for the things you dislike. That the reality is you complain about shit you have no idea about simply because you don't like anything you perceive as leftist... Even while you cosplay as some liberal. 

I love that in that feeble brain of yours it is more fair for new york citizens to pay for the filters for the pizza shops. I guess if they want to breathe less carbon they should pay up. Lol 'the little guy" from the biggest right wing shill on this site. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-07-20 at 10:28 AM, Goukosan said:

Oh noes teh war on barbie 

My TL is hilarious with Barbie stuff. Started with women excited to see it, then some big to do about America Ferreras monolog being really good, then of course right wingers complaining about it either being too Yeah, I've been seeing a ton of anti barbie stuff. From it being too adult for kids, too feminist, and it's Chinese propaganda. 

It's seriously getting old how fucking stupid right wingers have become. Where is the bottom? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-07-21 at 9:51 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

I forgot what a terrible writer Shapiro. Mostly because he has no taste. 

Barbie crosses 1 billion at the Box office.... All the MAGA tears gave the movie free publicly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Republicans, how about actually coming up with legislation?

Republicans - "Nah we will just hype of more culture war BS" 

Ted cruz wants to investigate bud light because a Tranny drank some beer on the internet :kaz:

This is literally the Republican message for 2024....culture war Bullshit. 

On 2023-08-17 at 4:36 PM, Goukosan said:

Hey Republicans, how about actually coming up with legislation?

Republicans - "Nah we will just hype of more culture war BS" 

Ted cruz wants to investigate bud light because a Tranny drank some beer on the internet :kaz:

This is literally the Republican message for 2024....culture war Bullshit. 

He knows MAGA tards eat this shit up. 

• Goukosan changed the title to Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.