Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Denying differences in genders exists. Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like. Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows. Giving puber

Here comes the easily duped, ready to be fake outraged because he was told to be.... Right on cue 

Like I said your waffling ass isn't slick "Bbbut it's a conspiracy until it isn't, they absolutely want to control you".....talking out of both sides of your mouth.      And then you do

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They're coming for your alcohol. :lupe:

Another fake outage story to rile up the simpletons 

I can see how people want to be agnostic about politics but there are too many dishonest and stupid people who do care - to not pay attention to it. The right wing has only gotten more demented after MAGA. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

It just never ends. :pavarotti: 

Nothing is going on, David. Nothing at all. Fake right wingers outrage. 

Just like I said two posts ago and right on cue  "Another fake outage story to rile up the simpletons":kaz:

These clowns are getting riled up about energy efficient appliances lmfao. 

In 2019 to 2020 when congress passed the H.R.5758 - Ceiling Fan Improvement Act of 2020. 

This bill revises the energy conservation standard for ceiling fans. Specifically, it sets forth energy efficiency standards for electricity used by large-diameter ceiling fans manufactured on or after January 21, 2020.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5758

When this passed the house in 2020....I didn't hear one person on the right start a fake outage.....strange... 

Yet here we are in 2023 and the right is pushing this fake outage. 

Mr YouTube strikes again... You are easily duped Ramza :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Just like I said two posts ago and right on cue  "Another fake outage story to rile up the simpletons":kaz:

These clowns are getting riled up about energy efficient appliances lmfao. 

In 2019 to 2020 when congress passed the H.R.5758 - Ceiling Fan Improvement Act of 2020. 

This bill revises the energy conservation standard for ceiling fans. Specifically, it sets forth energy efficiency standards for electricity used by large-diameter ceiling fans manufactured on or after January 21, 2020.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5758

When this passed the house in 2020....I didn't hear one person on the right start a fake outage.....strange... 

Yet here we are in 2023 and the right is pushing this fake outage. 

Mr YouTube strikes again... You are easily duped Ramza :umad:

It's new ruleset from the department of energy that was brought in this year. 

I have been duped because 2020 also had similar measures being passed? Lol, what?

It's not happening Ramza, even though it is. Brilliant damage control, Gouk. This thread is perfect demonstration of how far you are willing to shill.

When your only DC is crying 'fake right winger propaganda' but everything they say is actually happening. Remind me of Remy who keeps denying that woke propaganda from radical left wingers being pushed to children while simultaneously defending drag time reading hour and drags 'family friendly' events, never realizing the irony. :pavarotti: 

It's all right wingers and Russian propaganda. All of it is a fake narrative!!! 

37 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

It's new ruleset from the department of energy that was brought in this year. 

I have been duped because 2020 also had similar measures being passed? Lol, what?

It's not happening Ramza, even though it is. Brilliant damage control, Gouk. This thread is perfect demonstration of how far you are willing to shill.

When your only DC is crying 'fake right winger propaganda' but everything they say is actually happening. Remind me of Remy who keeps denying that woke propaganda from radical left wingers being pushed to children while simultaneously defending drag time reading hour and drags 'family friendly' events, never realizing the irony. :pavarotti: 

It's all right wingers and Russian propaganda. All of it is a fake narrative!!! 

What exactly is happening? 

It's an energy efficient appliance rule applied to ceiling fans dipshit.... That's not a ban you easily duped idiot :kaz:

Your TV, fridge, microwave, washer and dryer and other house hold appliances all are under energy efficient standards.... And are energy efficient appliances and have been for decades ...I guess you are outaged about that too lmfao :umad:

The point I made was in 2020 when the bill passed the far right didn't make a fake outage about it because energy efficient rules being applied to house hold appliances are the norm and the administration was republican. 

Now in 2023 because a democrat administration is applying that same rule.... They're creating a fake outage to rile up the easily duped.... And here you go being easily duped. 

Over an ENERGY EFFICIENT RULE for house appliances. 

How fucking stupid are you, really? 

This is like when the right tried this same shit with gaming consoles "OMG they're coming for your Xbox... Its energy efficient now" :adhd:

:will:

P.S.

I just bought an energy efficient deep freezer for my basement about 2 months ago... Basically saw no difference in my light bill :juggle:

But anyways that neither here or there... I still can't believe you're getting riled up about energy efficient appliances... Lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Goukosan changed the title to Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.
9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

What exactly is happening? 

It's an energy efficient appliance rule applied to ceiling fans dipshit.... That's not a ban you easily duped idiot :kaz:

Your TV, fridge, microwave, washer and dryer and other house hold appliances all are under energy efficient standards.... And are energy efficient appliances and have been for decades ...I guess you are outaged about that too lmfao :umad:

The point I made was in 2020 when the bill passed the far right didn't make a fake outage about it because energy efficient rules being applied to house hold appliances are the norm and the administration was republican. 

Now in 2023 because a democrat administration is applying that same rule.... They're creating a fake outage to rile up the easily duped.... And here you go being easily duped. 

Over an ENERGY EFFICIENT RULE for house appliances. 

How fucking stupid are you, really? 

This is like when the right tried this same shit with gaming consoles "OMG they're coming for your Xbox... Its energy efficient now" :adhd:

:will:

P.S.

I just bought an energy efficient deep freezer for my basement about 2 months ago... Basically saw no difference in my light bill :juggle:

But anyways that neither here or there... I still can't believe you're getting riled up about energy efficient appliances... Lmfao. 

I never said it was a ban. :kaz:  Good luck banning air fans with the summer heat with have now. 

Inefficient rules that is going to bankrupt small companies and make zero change to energy consumption in the US. Amazing. 

At least tackle heavy energy consumptions from air conditioning or something before bothering with stupid shit.  

58 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

I never said it was a ban. :kaz:  Good luck banning air fans with the summer heat with have now. 

Inefficient rules that is going to bankrupt small companies and make zero change to energy consumption in the US. Amazing. 

At least tackle heavy energy consumptions from air conditioning or something before bothering with stupid shit.  

It's not going to bankrupt small companies.  When the rule is approved it won't go into effect for 3 to 4 years and then most times companies get another 2 year extension to implement it.  All in all will take 5 - 6 years before companies have to make the fan more efficient. 

I know the right wing media made you think if it's approved today then by tomorrow companies have to scramble to make the fans more efficient and your easily duped ass fell for it as usual... Hook line and sinker:kaz:

This fuckboy acting like this in public while trying to convince people he's fit to represent safe mental health is hilarious. The motherfucker looks like he's cosplaying as a Batman villain. 

Just remove the motherfuckers license that he doesn't even use anyway and get it over with. 

On 2023-08-06 at 12:03 PM, Goukosan said:

Barbie crosses 1 billion at the Box office.... All the MAGA tears gave the movie free publicly. 

It's crossed $1.34 billion and has surpassed the final Harry Potter film to become Warner Bros' top grossing movie of all-time.

Cliff predictions from right wingers. :downs:

43 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's crossed $1.34 billion and has surpassed the final Harry Potter film to become Warner Bros' top grossing movie of all-time.

Cliff predictions from right wingers. :downs:

Another failed fake outage plot by the right wingers :kaz:

19 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Another failed fake outage plot by the right wingers :kaz:

There's no accountability on the right anyway so it doesn't matter.  The content is the ranting and complaining and insulting. That's all those people want, which is why they love Trump so much. They really just want anyone on the left to suffer and be miserable. 

46 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They're coming for our beers :awww:

More fake outage :kaz:

Lol one of the saddest pieces of shit on Earth. I still don't get how Cruz keeps getting reelected. He sounds like a cartoon nerd, is hideous to look at, is painfully unfunny, does the worst tough guy impression, can't even smile properly and jumps on every internet fad cause. 

lol motherfucker brought up Bud Light, and ceiling fans during this too. He's like a Veep character that Barbied himself into the real world. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol one of the saddest pieces of shit on Earth. I still don't get how Cruz keeps getting reelected. He sounds like a cartoon nerd, is hideous to look at, is painfully unfunny, does the worst tough guy impression, can't even smile properly and jumps on every internet fad cause. 

lol motherfucker brought up Bud Light, and ceiling fans during this too. He's like a Veep character that Barbied himself into the real world. 

He is aiming for his target audience of people like Cooke and Ramza... They eat this shit up and ask for more. 

On 2023-08-31 at 2:11 PM, Goukosan said:

He is aiming for his target audience of people like Cooke and Ramza... They eat this shit up and ask for more. 

I dont think Cooke or Ramza would even fall for this shit. Like watching this again, I'm more stuck on the sad production this was. I mean the host even had a fake beer on hand, and all of the dudes standing around swigged exactly on cue. These motherfuckers choreographed the whole thing and Cruz continuing to keep saying "Kiss my ass" as some tough guy punchline is so pathetic, then his goofy ass grin he makes like he did something.

It's not just how sad he is, it's the state of conservative "news" where you have an entire "network" that's dedicated to weird ass perfomance shit like this. Then idiots like Cooke is going on about the media doing the DNC bidding when right wing news out in the open does the bidding of the Republican party including having their host as guest speakers at political rallies and set up segments like this and he says nothing. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • 3 weeks later...